Your moms friend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_1youngboy, Jan 9, 2009.

1. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Any stories ?

Within the last three months I discovered something really good. I was shaking after :biggrin1: I am only 20 years old guys, nervous!!! and she was no better. :rolleyes:

2. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Verified:
    Photo
  3. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

years ago i fucked a woman who was a lot younger than my mom but was friendly with my mom from work. she was pretty hot and when i met her she just got a boob job done. and a good one too. =) i heard her telling my mom how she thought i was really cute and than i ended up buying her old car when she went to buy a new one and i knew she partied so we started to hang out a little bit and one night she just jumped me. good times. =)

4. cougarhunter

cougarhunter New Member

I worked for a landscaping company when I was 18 and got freindly with one of our customers. She was in her late thirties and really hot. She invited my for a swim after I was done some clean up work when the job was done. I had no bathing suit so I stripped down to my briefs and went swimming with her. I kept my waist below the water becuase I had a massive hard on the whole time. But she knew anyway and when I got close to her she reached under the water and grabbed me by the balls. We made our like crazy. We went to the shallow end where I pealed off my wet breifs and she grabbed my hard on and started to jerk me off. I only lasted a minute before I blew all over both of us. After that I was still hard so she took me out of the pool and laid my on my back in a lounge chair and mounted me. We fucked like animals and it was the first time I had ever fucked a chick without a condom so I was incredibly turned on. After about 15 minutes I blasted a big load up into her and really felt like man having finally planted my seed in a woman. I bragged to my friends for ages about this.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice