Your moms friend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_1youngboy, Jan 9, 2009.

1. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Any stories ?

Within the last three months I discovered something really good. I was shaking after :biggrin1: I am only 20 years old guys, nervous!!! and she was no better. :rolleyes:

2. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

3. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

years ago i fucked a woman who was a lot younger than my mom but was friendly with my mom from work. she was pretty hot and when i met her she just got a boob job done. and a good one too. =) i heard her telling my mom how she thought i was really cute and than i ended up buying her old car when she went to buy a new one and i knew she partied so we started to hang out a little bit and one night she just jumped me. good times. =)

4. cougarhunter

cougarhunter New Member

I worked for a landscaping company when I was 18 and got freindly with one of our customers. She was in her late thirties and really hot. She invited my for a swim after I was done some clean up work when the job was done. I had no bathing suit so I stripped down to my briefs and went swimming with her. I kept my waist below the water becuase I had a massive hard on the whole time. But she knew anyway and when I got close to her she reached under the water and grabbed me by the balls. We made our like crazy. We went to the shallow end where I pealed off my wet breifs and she grabbed my hard on and started to jerk me off. I only lasted a minute before I blew all over both of us. After that I was still hard so she took me out of the pool and laid my on my back in a lounge chair and mounted me. We fucked like animals and it was the first time I had ever fucked a chick without a condom so I was incredibly turned on. After about 15 minutes I blasted a big load up into her and really felt like man having finally planted my seed in a woman. I bragged to my friends for ages about this.

Draft saved Draft deleted