Your "monthly" routine?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love giving ladies relief during their monthly ordeal, you ladies should be open minded let your guy give you some relaxing, soothing oral, it really helps with the cramping , makes you feel better
No, it doesn't. The better the orgasm, the worse my cramps. A good orgasm daily before my cycle restarts will minimize the severity of my cramping once the cycle starts. Once my cramps are to a certain level, an orgasm is the devil. If I'm not struggling with pain, I'm interested in sexual contact as usual. I've had a uterus for a long time now, thanks. I do know how to use it, and am experienced with proper care and maintenance. I won't take what works for me and dictate what other women ought to do with their reproductive bits. You lack every single part, and DEFINITELY should not be telling women what we should open our minds to, and you should not assume without asking that we wouldn't have considered this fully. I know you meant well, but this is condescending AND presented as universal when it isn't. Please be more thoughtful going forward.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What Ms. Altered said.

Regular orgasms during my period will considerably shorten my period. But the result is accomplished at the expense of worsening cramps immediately after the orgasm. In fact, I usually do not have cramps until I orgasms during my period. Think of my uterus as a rag being rung out. The uterine contractions push everything out but hurt like a mother fucker.

I honestly do not know how other women deal with extreme cramping. The shit hurts down to your bones. Like, make ya back teeth ache from the pain. And, for perspective, I enjoy sexual needle play. I am not cringy about an ouch. Cramps fucking suck.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been on the contraception injection for some time, my periods stopped dead! I'm actually happy not to have to go thru it every month anymore tbh, only real side effect I've had is it's very easy to gain weight X

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly do not know how other women deal with extreme cramping. The shit hurts down to your bones. Like, make ya back teeth ache from the pain.
Yes. This. The cramping has my uterus as its epicenter. The pain radiates, seeming to travel along my reproductive organs, outlining them in a way which would have enabled me to draw a diagram if I had never seen an anatomical drawing. The part of the ache that travels through my vagina is like a secondary epicenter. That pain radiates out into my bones. It makes my anus hurt. It creeps up my spine, and down my legs through the bones. My joints throb. In response to the lower back ache, my muscles begin to clench, and I can get a tension headache.

An orgasm intensifies that to an intolerable level that I would say is similar to what I felt during a first trimester miscarriage. Your worst enemies would have to stab puppies to merit this kind of punishing pain. It doesn't respond much to NSAID medications, and responds not at all to narcotics.

What then is the cure? Pain, ironically. Before the cramping gets too intense, I can apply electric stimulation, heat, lie still and sleep, and only then will an NSAID have any impact.

Once my pain is already well managed, only then are orgasms and sexual contact welcome. Not only are they welcome, I am extremely interested in seeking them out, as usual.

That's why the suggestion that I, or any of the female sexual beings here might simply just not be open minded about oral sex relief for menstrual symptoms, from some man who has never had a goddamned period once in his fucking life was extremely offensive to me. You should just be open minded about it! My entire ass! Da fuq outta here.

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

Orgasms do shorten the time I spend bleeding, but I don't like oral, and my libido tends to be low as fuck at that time. I generally prefer to leave things the fuck alone.

Reactions: AlteredEgo
D

deleted924715

I've been managing this since I was barely into double digits... I'm bloated, I'm tired and I'm in pain. Give me a hot water bottle, throw chocolate and back away slowly if you want to help.

If you try to go down on me, I will cut you.