Your Most embarassing incident during sex

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a freshman in college. There was a party in the dorm that night held by upper classman for freshman and newbies. All of us had to wear diapers!! Being big, it made everything stand out. After about 20 beers and the party broke up, I went up stairs to change and a friend who was with me said he had to piss, so did I, so we both ended up pissing in our diapers. What was embarassing was BOTH of us got hardons from hell and we both got caught jacking in the showers by others. Out of the bag and out of the closet all in the same night.

MangYunnie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm Guessin It Would Be On A Bus Me And My Bestfriend A Girl, She Loves Doing Freaky Stuff, But We Were Alone This Time After Both Being On The LAst Stop, And I Had Pissed Her Off And Iwas Extra Horny And She Refused 2 Do Anything I Was Pissed! So I Whipped Out And Start Jerin For About 10 Mins, But IWas Getiin Hornier/Harder Becuase She Did'nt Have Any Idea I Was Doiing It, ANd It Felt Like The Shit I Begging For Her Too Turn Around, And SHe Was abt I Jizzed/Squiterd All Over the Back Seat, My Eyes Rolled In My Head And I Was Drained!, The Bus Came Too The Stop And She Got Off Not Knowin And I Got Off LMAO!