Your Most embarassing incident during sex

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After meeting a hot guy at the club we went back to my house for sex. We were both extremly horny and it was only minutes until we were in my bed and I was pounding his man pussy real hard. The bed was creaking loud .
I was just about to cum in him (with a condom) when the bed broke crashing to the floor. Needless to say it was coitus interruptus.
The next morning the guy who lives in the semi said "that must have been some chick you were nailing." He said he heard the bed squeak and then the bed crashing to the floor.

Im sure there are many of you that have had something that wasnt in the plans for the evening.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my friends was fucking this girl in the shower...he slipped and gave himself a black eye on the shower head...we have never let him forget that moment. I told him that was embaressing enough for me to use as a story too

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a three-way once, I was fucking the guy from behind and the other guy was doing him from the front (the guy in the middle was on all fours). All I remember is that the guy who was doing him from the front looked at me funny and said "dude are you OK?" - I had a seizure 2 seconds later. I am epileptic so it was no big deal to me but they were so freaked out! :Eyecrazy:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the back seat of my car making out with my g/f, she pulled my dick out to play with it and I immediately shot off a huge cum load. I mean, she only stroked it maybe two times and I shot off. She called me Quick Trigger from then on.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about to lose my virginity to this cute girl after a night of partying/camping/drinking/dirtbiking. I dont drink so the booze really got to me, the food was gross so I didnt eat much that day, dirtbiking all day (we did like 130km of trails which is A LOT on a crf450) makes you sore and tired as fucking hell. not to mention it was 6am when we went to bed, I was unprepared and that night ended up being colder than I figured for a tent with only 1 sleeping bag. so I was tired, sore, hungry, drunk, almost sick from the beer, cold, nervous, etc... plus more im sure im forgetting.

needless to say I couldnt even get a boner, all I wanted to do was have a nice meal, get warm, and sleep. I was VERY mad at myself for weeks after that and still am mad at myself and deeply regret not being able to fuck the hell out of that tiny little cutie AAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!

she came out the night after that with her same friend and was all over one of my friends, probably because of my poor performance, or lack thereof, while I was stuck with the uglier one. I was pretty mad at everyone/everything.

I gave her friend 20$, told her to call a taxi for her and her friend that I was unable to fuck the night before, and stormed off and went to bed without even saying good bye... that burnt the bridge. oh well, theres more girls out there!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago took a new GF with me to FL to visit my parents at their cool beach house. One afternoon showering together after a beach day, I broke the shower towel bar off hanging onto it while fucking my GF. My dad heard it and later saw the damage. He knew exactly what had been going on and called me on it but at the same time seemed proud of me. I just smiled and said I'd repair it. I did.
Four years ago, dating an out-of-state hottie I'd met at a wedding broke her bed fucking while standing with her legs over my shoulders. The bed crashed to the floor and we burst out laughing. Her adult son who lived with her heard it, us and smiled at me with a knowing smirk later.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After meeting a hot guy at the club we went back to my house for sex. We were both extremly horny and it was only minutes until we were in my bed and I was pounding his man pussy real hard. The bed was creaking loud .
I was just about to cum in him (with a condom) when the bed broke crashing to the floor. Needless to say it was coitus interruptus.
The next morning the guy who lives in the semi said "that must have been some chick you were nailing." He said he heard the bed squeak and then the bed crashing to the floor.

Im sure there are many of you that have had something that wasnt in the plans for the evening.

HAHA, that is awesome, reminds me when i was in college and my roomate was gone, thank god and the bed loft we were in fell apart, luckily it just fell the side and we actually stayed on the bed and laughed and kept going. Needless to say she didn't want to get it on in the bed after that.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If I had to narrow it down to one, I'd say it was the time I was fucking my then girlfriend and she was known for having earth shattering orgasms. She would squirt and shake when she came and I really enjoyed making her cum as hard as I could. We had maybe 30 minutes earlier had anal sex and I shot a huge load up her ass. Well this time when she came, she came so hard she actually shit herself. I'm not talking a little, I'm talking a lot. Not to get graphic, but since her ass was loose from the fucking and it had lube mixed with my cum up there, it was a bit of a mess. I'm glad it was her bed not mine.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably the worst (though actually it was sort of fun) was on an office retreat soon after I'd started working at my first 'real' job after college. This girl in the office and I had been screwing on the QT for a while, but no one knew about it. So, on the retreat, she and I hooked up in her hotel room, which she was sharing with another woman in the office (older, supervisor level, though--thankfully--not my own boss). My GF told me (which was true) that the other woman had 'upgraded' herself to a single -- But turns out she came back to her (now 'our') room late to pick up some stuff she forgot.
Well, you can see where this is going...
We weren't actually screwing at the time, but the lights were out and I was asleep. This woman comes in, fumbles for the light, apologizing, etc.
Well, the light comes on, and there we are, pretty much naked, most of the blankets off the bed, me semi-hard and draped over my GF.
Needless to say, the whole office knew all about it the next morning.
The GF and I stopped our little 'affair' soon after -- and somehow managed to stay friends (& coworkers) for quite a long time.
Guess I'd have to say all those warnings about office romances are a little overblown ...

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this guy and i were in the outside glass walled elevator in the Westin peachtree tower in Atlanta. i was giving him a bj on the way down from the top floor/club/restaurant which rotates. he was slow coming and just blew his shot when the door opened to 2 couples that were waiting to go to the top. i got off of my knees and he sprayed the window glass as he tried to get it back in his shorts, the woman in front screamed and the gate attendant yelled at us to "get the fuck out of my elevator!", we hurried out and ran down the escalators with him still sticking hard out front, it was a blast, but i have not been back there to repeat yet!! wish me luck!!

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a roomate walk in on a girl and myself as we were fucking on the roomates bed
in my defense we were both drunk and they were bunk beds and there was no way we could get to the top one