Your most embarrassing moment

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine was a few years ago I was at a swimming pool. I was alone and this hot, hot girl came and jumped in. After a while we got out and I was really getting exicted looking at her pretty tits and body. I have the ability to cum hands free just be thinking about it and I didn't hardly even have to try looking at this hottie. And before I knew it I was cuming and forgot I had no shorts under my swimming trunks so when I shot it hit her lower leg. She I think was pissed but I couldn't help it. So she jumped in the water to wash it off and then left. I did feel bad that it freaked her out--but I really didn't mean to do it. It was just a accident.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
About 10 years ago, I had to move on just a few days notice for my job. My VERY VERY VERY conservative older sister and her husband showed up, out of the blue, to help me pack.

I was flustered, with so many things to do, and so many loose ends to tie up, the last thing on my mind was giving 'direction'.

They brought over some boxes, and I told them that they could start "wherever they wanted to".

Before I knew it.... my brother-in-law opened one of my clothes drawers, reached in, and got freaked out/embarrassed when he pulled my vibrator out of the drawer with my pajamas...

Guess I should have asked them to start in the kitchen!?!?
LOL

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 10 years ago, I had to move on just a few days notice for my job. My VERY VERY VERY conservative older sister and her husband showed up, out of the blue, to help me pack.

I was flustered, with so many things to do, and so many loose ends to tie up, the last thing on my mind was giving 'direction'.

They brought over some boxes, and I told them that they could start "wherever they wanted to".

Before I knew it.... my brother-in-law opened one of my clothes drawers, reached in, and got freaked out/embarrassed when he pulled my vibrator out of the drawer with my pajamas...

Guess I should have asked them to start in the kitchen!?!?
LOL

Thats funny --and cute too!!:smile:

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My most embarrassing moment was at the school swimming sports as a 13 year old. We were all lined up and waiting for the starter's gun when there was a false start which involved everyone. On returning to the starting block I became fully erect and had great difficulty in keeping my cock in my speedo, otherwise it would have popped out above the drawstring. There was a large public gallery and all eyes were on those about to race. Normally, when this happened (lol) you would hold the head of your cock and run for a towell. In this situation this was not possible. So here I was holding my cock in desperately wishing the starter would start the race. Though we all had prominent penial bulges, I was the one of a handful who become fully erect with swimming. Speedos are of course skimpy garments, but are not designed for erections, and for those whose erection went past their belly button. Our speedos fitted us to about halfway up your stomach, so you can appreciate there was an issue here for me. It didn't take a rocket scientist to work out why I was holding the top of my speedo all the time. The petty gossip was a problem as well as how does it happen that an angelic looking boy has an enormous erection if the answer does not lie in him being the product of bad blood. Howard.

Last edited:

bigcountry74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My most embarrassing moment wouldn't have been embarrassing under normal circumstances, but the surroundings made it so. Many years ago, when I was young and fit enough to look good in speedo's, I was at the local swimming pool and was wearing a pair of blue/turquoise ones. It was a hot summer, and so there wasn't any chance of cold/shriveling if you get the point. I had my dick folded and rolled up so that it wouldn't spring out of the top and past my belly button. But in doing this, it still creates quite the bulge. I did a few dives off the board, and if any of you fellow swimmers can relate, I love the sensation of the water flowing over my bulge. After a few dives, I had an erection and it was ready to pop right out. Some group of girls yelled across the pool as I was bouncing on the board, "hey, put that giant monster away". I dove in and climbed out and could feel all eyes glaring at me. Normally, from a single girl in a room or something would be a compliment, but yelled out in front of everyone. I felt like crawling up in a corner.

P.S.- Why is it fine for girls to have big tits and cleavage showing, but a man has to hide his dick, or even just the bulge?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My most embarrassing moment wouldn't have been embarrassing under normal circumstances, but the surroundings made it so. Many years ago, when I was young and fit enough to look good in speedo's, I was at the local swimming pool and was wearing a pair of blue/turquoise ones. It was a hot summer, and so there wasn't any chance of cold/shriveling if you get the point. I had my dick folded and rolled up so that it wouldn't spring out of the top and past my belly button. But in doing this, it still creates quite the bulge. I did a few dives off the board, and if any of you fellow swimmers can relate, I love the sensation of the water flowing over my bulge. After a few dives, I had an erection and it was ready to pop right out. Some group of girls yelled across the pool as I was bouncing on the board, "hey, put that giant monster away". I dove in and climbed out and could feel all eyes glaring at me. Normally, from a single girl in a room or something would be a compliment, but yelled out in front of everyone. I felt like crawling up in a corner.

P.S.- Why is it fine for girls to have big tits and cleavage showing, but a man has to hide his dick, or even just the bulge?

EXACTLY!!!!! and they still bitch about equality.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
College P.E. swim class... wearing my first 100% nylon tricot genuine Speedo.
In the 1960s it was common for guys to wear a nylon Swimmer "supporter" so they appeared "gentlemanly" in the trunks.

The pool was very old and it was over 1 foot from the water surface to the deck. Coach made us climb out of the pool as part of getting exercise; no using the ladder. One morning he called us up on deck by the diving board. Being tired from laps, I was having a problem hauling my ass out of the water.

One of my classmates saw my problem. She pushed on my butt to help me reach the deck. Unfortunately, her hand not only spanned my butt, but her fingers caught the tip of my dick and pushed it upward and outward.

Coach called everybody to line up against the wall near the diving board. I tried to push my dick downward but the jock kept it stuck in the position where she pushed it... and it was growing. Nothing to do but line up against the wall and hope I didn't stand out too much in the crowd. :1zhelp:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My most embarrasing moment was when I sat on the top rail of a metal post-and-rail fence, wearing only a towel. I was watching surfers beyond a railway track and behind me were bumper-to-bumper cars leaving the beaches. A passenger train left the station a short way to the left and, on the spur of the moment, I decided to open my legs and flash the passengers as they passed.

My cock got excited really fast and I went from sitting on my butt on the rail to sitting on the root of my erect cock. The pressure, combined with the thrill of the flash, had me rock hard and spraying cum within seconds, while the train still passed. I ended up with cum dripping from my legs and the shrubs below. I hoped that nobody in the cars had seen but I did not realise that there was a guy next to me, pushing his bicycle with a flat tire. He had seen it all with a clear side view. He looked at me strangely as he walked past and looked back a few times before going over a hill. Once he was gone I climbed off the fence, careful to keep myself covered from the view of the slowly-moving cars as I crossed the road to my parked car. I drove home with the glow of knowing that I had probably just done the best flash of my life.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You came on a girl in public?

Damn, dude, I'm embarrsed know that.

She and her friends are no doubt still talking about it. I imagien that yoru friend are as well.

Mine was a few years ago I was at a swimming pool. I was alone and this hot, hot girl came and jumped in. After a while we got out and I was really getting exicted looking at her pretty tits and body. I have the ability to cum hands free just be thinking about it and I didn't hardly even have to try looking at this hottie. And before I knew it I was cuming and forgot I had no shorts under my swimming trunks so when I shot it hit her lower leg. She I think was pissed but I couldn't help it. So she jumped in the water to wash it off and then left. I did feel bad that it freaked her out--but I really didn't mean to do it. It was just a accident.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm assuming these are embarassing sexual or naked experiences? Hmmm?

My cousin once forced me to have sex with him in the woods while a business associate, older man, waited in the car. Behind the tress, he punched me in the stomach and demanded anal sex or he would mess up my face later. When he finished with me, I was too ashamed to look at the old man or anyone else for the rest of the day.

I sucked off my older stepsister's boyfriend (a blond) in his parent's garage. I told him I could make him cum harder and faster than my sister- I :smile: did, but we were very fast and sloppy because his mother walked in. She sniffed the air, looked us over and told me to go clean 'the sex' off my shirt. I could have died of shame. Later that same summer, he fucked me properly on a bed-my first time face-to-face with another male.

I've had other embarassing moments but those spring to mind now.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now that is one thing which aint never coming out the closet!

my most embarassing moment was my most humiliating moment and i dont handle humiliation well so that stays a secret lol

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When I was born the whole O. R. saw me in the altogether and one of them slapped me on the bottom. I haven't lived that one down to this day.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that incident with my cousin may be the most humiliating thing that has ever been done to me, by anyone. When I read it to myself I could not bear to see all of it in print-I had to edit out the worst of it. He's such a bastard. He has forced me many times, but that time was the worst. Can't believe how upset I was when he moved to the West Indies-how insane!

Perhaps it is cultural [I'm Indian], but embarassing and humiliating may mean different things to some of us.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. One time I was slapping my girlfriends arse all night and putting my hand up her skirt, telling her how hard I was going to be fucking her. Well I suppose being in the club had drained all my energies because I took it out and it wouldn't get up! I remember, she just looked up at me (she was down around my waist) and said "It's died." with a sad look on her face.

2. The few times I couldn't cum. Especially the most recent times because I think that was the cause or one of the causes of the 'breakup'. But I was made so nervous by her booty...I mean beauty (as well).

And the other time I should be embarrassed about but am not is:

3. The time I threw up on a girl I was having quasi sex with. I'm not embarrassed though because its her fault for getting me so drunk I was sick. I wasn't hard either but somehow managed to penetrate. A few minutes or even seconds in, I got motion sickness and 'blew chunks'. All over her hair and bed.

No one ever forgets a sexual encounter with me :wink:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
now that is one thing which aint never coming out the closet!

my most embarassing moment was my most humiliating moment and i dont handle humiliation well so that stays a secret lol

LOL Mitch, i kinda agree, i started to post mine and was dying on the spot so i deleted hehe, sometimes things are best left unsaid :redface: