Your most memorable weird sex moment?

thebigtown

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, I just found this forum by chance the other day, and I've looked around and then thought of a question to ask. Actually, let me just lead up to the question, it's probably kinda long, sorry.

This goes back a few years but I still think about it fairly often. I met a girl online once, we chatted for a week, then talked on the phone for a few days, then decided to meet for some naughty fun. She had told me on the phone, I swear she said this, that she was on birth control. I remember this because she said see was on Norplant, which I don't think is around any more. But I had never had sex with a girl who was ever on that, so it stuck out.

When we finally met, I started to get tingly because she looked more hot in person than a photo she sent. I could not wait to get inside that girl, which happened not long after she led me into her apartment. So we're in her bedroom and one thing leads to another and then we are lying there totally naked, feeling each other everywhere.

When she ultimately could not stand that my cock wasn't in her, which was when I couldn't take being hard and not inside her, we started fucking slow and nice. It was slow and nice for a while, then she said "I want you to fuck me hard. I mean really hard." And I said like, yes ma'am and I pounded her until hard in and out until she said she had to stop, which I didn't mind because it was time for a breather for me. She said "OK, so now I know you can fuck..." and she just kind of laughed and didn't say anything else and just laid down and caught her breath. I didn't ask, but just by going what other girls look like when they've told me they've cum, she looked like she had at least a little orgasm. Maybe not. I didn't care because I was planning on doing anything and everything she needed to have as many orgasms as she wanted that night, and I told her this.

At that point I hadn't cum, and so we just laid there for a little while and then I said I need to get inside her so bad from behind. And she starts to grin and gets on all fours for me, wiggling her ass and asking me to please hurry up and get inside. So we're fucking doggystyle for a little bit and I see my cock as hard as it can get, and I tell her I can't wait to cum inside her. On the phone I had liked to ask if she'd let me cum inside her pussy for real, because that would always lead to phone sex plus me desperately daydreaming to do it for real. And she'd always say yes and also said she didn't want me to wear a condom because she liked knowing all my sperm was swimming inside her. I distinctly remember that, too. We both assured each other that we were healthy, no weird disease down there or anything. I knew that was true for me, and she sounded as sincere as anything - just a healthy cock and pussy that needed to be fucking one another.

So I'm watching my cock thrust in and out of her, and I was so beyond hard as a rock and I told her I wanted to shoot my cum in her. I kept saying that, and that I wanted to fill her pussy with every drop of my cum, give her all of it, everything that's about to explode from the bottom of my balls and all that dirty stuff. Nearing the point of no return I said I was getting ready to cum in her and then I just thrusted inside her as deep as I could get and stayed there for a few seconds and then pulled back and sped up really fast and was feeling all that sperm build and build and me getting so intoxicated knowing I was only seconds away from ejaculating in that pussy that I had absolutely craved for a week. I kept thinking - I cannot believe I am finally going to shoot my cum inside her, I just cannot wait to make her pussy such a mess. I shoot a lot sometimes, but when I'm with a girl for the first time, and then, say, I pull out before cumming or if I've been masterbating near her pussy, I definitely cannot help but shoot from, like, a girl's pussy all the way up into her face hair and leave so much hot sticky white cum all over her tits and belly and neck, too.

She had not said anything about me not cumming inside her - except right when I started cumming! She said, "NO! Don't cum inside me, don't cum inside there" - and I said "What?" I wasn't mad, I was just startled. And again she said to not cum inside her, and so I immediately pull out just as my cock was throbbing and squirting more cum than I had seen ejaculate like that in a while. Some I had unwantingly put in the opening of her vagina, and some of that dripped out, I don't know how deep in her it went, not that it potentially mattered at that point. The rest was on her sheets underneath.

I totally lost all orgasm feeling, even though I made a giant mess. I'd never had that much cum shoot out and not feel a single thing. Like I said, I wasn't mad at her. And I'm not going to cum in a girl who doesn't want it, and if she had said for me to put on a condom I would have. And then she said to me that she was not on birth control. And I said - huh? I told her I remembered very well saying she was, and that she wanted my cum inside her -she'd say this a lot because I asked a lot, and she said she had other guys cum in her and she liked it, etc.

Nope, she said. She kept saying she never said any of that. And I'm thinking I'm in the Twilight Zone. She didn't do drugs, her roommate told me this later when I asked, she never sounded tipsy on the phone, and certainly not drunk. I had no clue what was going on. Never will, either.

She actually ended up being a genuine liar about a ton of things, which is also what her roommate later confirmed to me. So that fling never got off the ground, and we never saw each other again after that night.

Sorry for the long post - just curious if this is an uncommon thing, to have a girl change her mind at the last second? Or is it sort of common, or pretty common or what? It hadn't happened to me before or since and I asked other guys and they hadn't had that happen. That girl and I talked a lot about this stuff beforehand, so I had no expectations she'd say that. And again, even though I wanted to feel the most incredible orgasm ever inside her pussy, I never would have tried to cum inside her if she said any tiny word against it.

I always remember the moment because it was disconcerting and that I was trying not to cum in her at all. At the same time, I know this is weird, she saying to me not to cum in her and me remembering trying to get out as fast as I could, while watching what was in there drip out of her makes me want to put every last drop of my cum in her even more. I would never stalk, rape, nothing, no how, no way harm a girl ever in any way for real. But sometimes when I masterbate in that secret fantasy sex world, I can't help but think it turns me on to actually fill her up, and that she's pretending to not want any of it. It's a role playing thing, I guess. I'd have to know that of course she'd always let me cum in her any time and anywhere, but that she sometimes likes to play the role of a girl who never lets me give it to her and wants to see if I'll give up trying, or if she will give up and take it like a bad little slut.

Alrighty, that's enough, sorry. Actually, I'm going to guess what she did was fairly uncommon, so if you wanted to skip all that junk and instead share your favorite weird sex moment, by all means please do so.

thebigtown

Just Browsing
Media
Er wait. Actually, my weirdest moment was when a girl and I were about to have sex for the first time and she suddenly said she liked to bite guys during sex. And I said - uh, OK - sometimes I can nibble a girl. And she said, "No, I like to bite a guy until he bleeds."

I'm going to stay away from that story, actually. Just know it was a total erection killer, I promise.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i was once unknowingly was watched by an ex-'s aunt,and her cousin(both females)it was 5 am and we thought the whole house was asleep.they just about saw the whole session.they were more impressed with her and how well she took a pounding....

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I gave head on a public bus with my head under a coat once.

I didn't know what stop we were at, but just as my boyfriend came, I heard a "DING" which was him pulling the cord for our destination.

I've never been able to hear a bus the same way again.

P.S. The other wierd thing is that it was MY birthday... why was *I* the one giving *him* gratification?

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine has to be without a doubt: i was seeing this girl my senior year of high school. it was about 1 am and were were parked in front of my house in here car fooling around (no easy feat in an old VW jetta). Things start to get a little heavy and she pulls me out of my pants. at which point she she there was no way in hell we had that kind of room in the car.

I got out of the car and had her do the same. Picked her up and put her on the hood of her car (which was PERFECT height!), pulled her jeans off and went to town til about 3:00-3:30 am. ive never felt so exposed duing sex in my entire life. it was exhilarating.

Best part was (besides the sex part) right after we finished up a cop came into my neighborhood but all he saw was her leaning on me (with obvious sex hair) and me leaning on her car smoking a cigarette. we looked each other in the eyes dead on and all he did was give a slight nod, which i returned, and then he drove off.

Thats my weirdest. wonder what happened to that girl...

Blueman

Just Browsing
Media
I had a fling with a co-worker a few months ago and we'd always flirt at work. We tried to keep it a secret because her ex-boyfriend worked with us. We were in the break room one and started making out, one thing led to another and she ended up on her knees giving me the most tense bj of my life (the break room has no lock on the door) and when we came out about 15 minutes after going in, everyone looked over and started chuckling.

B_matadoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to stick a finger in my man's ass when we are 69ing and he is on top and going crazy on my pussy. Sometimes I can feel a pencil lead size object deep in there. I think it is the end of a turd but I still like while I am close to orgasm.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I like to stick a finger in my man's ass when we are 69ing and he is on top and going crazy on my pussy. Sometimes I can feel a pencil lead size object deep in there. I think it is the end of a turd but I still like while I am close to orgasm.

Wow that is good going, considering you state you are 100% straight and are male you finger your man's butt yet you have a pussy also.

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. i found out later that the girls mom was watching the entire time. when i saw her the next day. she made several comments about my performance (basically saying i did a good job but shell give the girl i was with a few tips before i see her again :-o)

2. met a girl in a hotel bar. ran into her parents on the way back to the room, passed it off as nothing. next morning ran into her mom... she asked me how her daughter was in bed.

Last edited:

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the floor in front of a TV with CNN playing full blast because there had just been a huge earthquake in San Francisco and my girlfriend was convinced that her mom was burried under the Oakland Bay Bridge. It was my way of being supportive.