Your Most Unselfish Lover

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jovial, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who was your most unselfish lover? Ever have someone that would get you off and truly didn't care if you got them off, wasn't disappointed they didn't cum, didn't want anything in return, they were just happy to see you have fun?

2. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
  3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was a girl in university who was somewhat like that. She would do anything for me and really wasn’t to into sex for herself. She would have orgasms and all, but afterwards she would want to make real sure it had been good for me. In fact, she seemed to be born to service other people. She was always cooking or doing my laundry, always asking what I wanted. We lived in the same house for one year and slept together for about four months.

I got quite bored with her sexually. I want to please my partner and find it a huge turn on to get her off. Being desired by another makes me feel sexy. With that girl I felt like I was using her, even though she wasn’t demanding anything in return. I was not sad to go our separate ways when summer break came.

I prefer a more challenging and demanding lover. Someone who’ll yell out “Give It To Me!! :biggrin1: And really mean it.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice story vince. I think if someone is overly unselfish it comes across like they don't think they are good enough for you, and that can turn you off in the long-term. But in the short-term it sounds fun. Like you, I don't know if I would ever be comfortable in a situation like that.

5. Northland

Gold Member

Bill. The strange thing about him is that he gets off (yes, I am using present tense) just by giving me a blowjob. When we engage in sex beyond that, he is equally as giving. If I am fucking him, he is content once I"ve released and if he is fucking me, he seems content as soon as he's noticed that I've peaked. (since he is often on my backside doing a reach-around, he knows immediately). Bill also introduced me to a friend of his (some of you know him) who is equally slutty and get's off more by pleasing others. I've been with several other men, none though as giving as these two.

There was one woman who seemed similarly giving about 10 years ago. The relationship ended when I got the feeling that she found orgasms for her were some sort of sin (although sex without marriage was not a sin).

6. D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin Account Disabled

My current boyfriend is the most unselfish Lover!!!
    He blows my mind every time!

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

my ex.... I think she didnt like my dick or something, maybe it hurt her. She always was like " cum quickly" hate that..

And she call me selfish a few time :0 Woot?

So, yes... I can see the difference now since I like my gf even more and sex is muuuuuuuuch better... Perfect actually.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My gay friend.. he was amazing and was dedicated to me and making sure it didn't hurt the first time we had sex..

9. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i hate to say it.. but my ex girlfriend.. shed ask me all the time if i wanted a blowjob or if i needed to cum, and shed be more than happy to at least jerk me off , anytime.. and a handjob of course would always turn into a blowjob

10. art

art
    Gold Member

I have a gay friend with whom I was just hanging out at his house drinking beers and watching tv a few years ago. I was complaining about how long it had been since I got sucked.

And he said, "Well, if a blowjob's all you want, I'd like to help!" And he scooted next to me, opened my belt ad unbuttoned my jeans, fished my cock out of my boxers, and proceeded to give me just about the best blowjob I've ever had. I lasted maybe 30 seconds before I show big gobs of sperm in his mouth. He kept my cock in his mouth as my cock softened, then stuffed it back in my boxers, and buttoned up my jeans.

"Well, thanks, Mark," I told him (That's not his real name, BTW...). "Can I return the favor?" "Oh, no, not necessary...I just really wanted to suck your cock..."

11. tbnd_95678

tbnd_95678 New Member

Albums:
    An ex. She loved going down on me anytime, anywhere and never expected anything in return.

12. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    In college, there was a guy, who would only get pleasure after he had me cum 5 to 6 times orally, he would never use his hands, just his mouth. He would touch himself only after I came several times. His only request was that he came on my chest, and then I could fuck him.

Draft saved Draft deleted