Your Mouth Can't Get Pregnant

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it seems that Tina Fey's recent comment on SNL has stirred up a hornet's nest by her comments regarding one school's high teen preganacy:

Tina Fey: "At a high school in Canton, Ohio during the 2004-2005 school year, 64 out of nearly 500 girls became pregnant, and this year, nine girls showed up on the first day of school already pregnant. This may seem kind of drastic, but I think it's time for this school to start teaching my controversial advice book for teenage girls called, 'Your Mouth Can't Get Pregnant.'"

Apparently SNL has been bombarded with mail from interest groups across america chastising Fey for blatantly advocating oral sex among teens and promoting it as a safe sex option. What do you ladies and gents think of tina fey's comment and of what it advises?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Tina Fey, is Wit Personified.

Let her advocate oral sex.... it's better than her saying,

"hey Girls.... go fuck every guy you can, but use birthcontrol, it's safe."

At least ORAL, WON"T GET YOU PREGNANT!!:biggrin1:

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
agreed. She's a talented comic writer IMO whether you like snl or not. Not to sound bad, but how many high school kids are watching snl anyway? I think those that are are quite aware of sex and probably much more so than their parents ever were at their age. Kids are gonna sleep together and end up prenant regardless of what Tina may say on a tv show.

As a matter of fact, I like thinking of Tina as an oral sex advocate!

Orlando_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't most teenagers know more about sex than their parents would like....

Hell more than their parents would want to know...

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, isn't SNL a comedy show. You can't be funny without offending anyone, or are you too stupid to realize that? (see?)

It's a valid statement though, if the problem is that girls keep getting pregnant, then one solution would be for them swallow instead.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Teaching about oral sex and mutual masturbation would be a hell of a lot more useful than teaching abstinance. Then again most of them will just do it as foreplay and still have sex so it won't help too much.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thirteenbyseven said:
Proof that America has a short term momory. Duh, Monica Lewisky and President Bill (damn I miss that guy.) Oral is not sex.

I miss him too:rolleyes: And I agree totally,oral sex is NOT sex:confused: SEX can only be defined as intercourse,oral sex is classified as a sexual ACT:wink:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like avoiding the real issue and blaming a comedy writer for the problem that has been around for ages.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ChuckRich said:
Teaching about oral sex and mutual masturbation would be a hell of a lot more useful than teaching abstinance.

I always did better with on-the-job-training than with didacticism. I especially appreciated the homework.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shame on that strumpet for even mentioning such a thing. Doesn't she know that if you don't teach teens about sex, they won't have sex? If you don't think about it, they won't know about it. Works for drug/health education, too.