your naked pics...

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I was guessing that women were posting nude pix here in order to say to the big-dicked men "Here's what you'll get if you and your big dick want to look me up." I'm not seeing much of that at all in the responses. Hmmm. Time to revise assumptions?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm just a bit of a exhibitionist, and the idea of these people seeing me naked is just sexy to me.

But who cares why I do so? If everybody on here showed their 'tits or gfto' the world be a much happier place and dinosaurs would have never gone extinct!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was guessing that women were posting nude pix here in order to say to the big-dicked men "Here's what you'll get if you and your big dick want to look me up." I'm not seeing much of that at all in the responses. Hmmm. Time to revise assumptions?
yes, time to revise.

personally i have no intention of hooking up with anyone.
and it's the persistent messages assuming i am that have had me delete my pics half a dozen times. i post them because i think i've created something aesthetically pleasing, much like my paintings, and i want it seen. nothing more than that.

the whole meat market idea is grim.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
yes, time to revise.

and it's the persistent messages assuming i am that have had me delete my pics half a dozen times. i post them because i think i've created something aesthetically pleasing, much like my paintings, and i want it seen. nothing more than that.

So you're going to do my like that? Combined with this -

yes, i deleted all my gallery pics.
if it bothers you then i suggest you pm spiker067.
trolling galleries is lame, wouldn't you agree?

That kind of sucks. Because I'm just here to practice-flirt in public. My email and PM contact are for the most part off. I left the PM link on for half a day twice when I tried to apologize via PM. Which you never answered.

Well for all to hear I apologize to Dolfette for trying to pick her up.:rolleyes:

Bye Dolfie, no hard feelings. I do think you're a pretty cool lpsg character. When/should I come back from hiatus hope to see ya.:tongue::biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if that post was to me, i don't know why you bother. i've had you on ignore ever since i noticed your revolting personality.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
i post them because i think i've created something aesthetically pleasing, much like my paintings, and i want it seen. nothing more than that.

You have, and quite rightly you should.

I've been around long enough to know how you post(and remember many pictures), but I still think you underestimate yourself. :smile:

Sorry that LPSG is so cyclical. :frown1:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
yes, time to revise.

Agreed that, in general, meat markets are "grim" (I would refine it as "usually desperate and dehumanizing"), but this is "The Large Penis Support Group", not "The Society of Sensitive Guys Who Want To Talk About Your Feelings" or something more personality-oriented. I'm not trying to be flip, and I'm not trying to discourage anyone's membership or participation here. But clearly, there is a significant orientation here towards the physical act of sex, and most of the guys here define themselves, to some degree, by their above-average physical endowment. It isn't any surprise to me that women who join here and participate get hit on -- sex is on the mind of most people who join, I would guess.

Is it fair? To a "reasonable" degree, I would say yes -- in the same way that women who show up on Saturday night in a singles bar should not act distraught if some guy actually notices them and chats them up. Are there limits to this attention? Yes, of course -- if the woman's not interested and makes it plain, then the guy(s) should take the hint and lay off.

But what if a woman posts nude pix here? What signal is it reasonable to assume she's sending? A woman who apparently (by finding this website and joining) has an interest in large penises, assumedly for their primary purpose vis-a-vis women? I think the obvious "read" is that she's saying "I like big penises, I like to play, and here I am, quid pro quo for your penis pics".

I am not saying that any woman who posts nude pix deserves abuse or excessive or unwanted attention, especially if she makes it clear to "interested respondents" that she's not interested. I know for many women here this place is a release valve where they can talk freely about sex and can have some fun under the shield of anonymity. But I think it reasonable that a guy here can assume that many women who come here prefer large penises and have found the perfect place to "shop" for them (instead of the hugely hit-or-miss RW of bars, gyms, mutual friends, etc). They suddenly move from situations where above-average male endowment is rare to one where it is nearly 100%. And big-dicked guys probably assume that women here aren't going to have trouble or reservations handling them. Everyone wins! :->

This thread has been educational for me in that many of the women who've posted here have posted their nude pix for exhibitionistic or artistic reasons. Good for them, and thanks :->. And I'm very sorry to hear about some of the really crude unsolicited attention they get. I post all this to clarify my assumptions (up to reading this thread :->) so that maybe we have enough viewpoints to understand the semi-quandary that posted female nude pix can occasionally produce.

Regards,
Kevbo

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kevbo, the title means emotional/intellectual support...not holding it for you :smile:
You have, and quite rightly you should.

I've been around long enough to know how you post(and remember many pictures), but I still think you underestimate yourself. :smile:

Sorry that LPSG is so cyclical. :frown1:
it's nice that you can appreciate me for what i am.
...a cold hearted, evil hag! :cool:

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is really interesting. I refrain from posting comments or PMing women because I feel like I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or awkward or feel like im looking for more. I also believe that there must be so many men saying so many different things, you have probably heard it all and I don't say things like "wish I was cumming on your tits" to random women I don't know.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
This thread is really interesting. I refrain from posting comments or PMing women because I feel like I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or awkward or feel like im looking for more. I also believe that there must be so many men saying so many different things, you have probably heard it all and I don't say things like "wish I was cumming on your tits" to random women I don't know.

See this everyone? This is restraint. It's not impossible!

FWIW "I wish I was cumming on your tits" is always best said in one's head, not out loud, so thank you for having the tact to keep that to yourself!