your naked pics...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is really interesting. I refrain from posting comments or PMing women because I feel like I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or awkward or feel like im looking for more. I also believe that there must be so many men saying so many different things, you have probably heard it all and I don't say things like "wish I was cumming on your tits" to random women I don't know.
kudos

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten a few nice wall posts and gallery posts that were polite.

The only rude PM I ever got on my pic was from a guy I turned down. So I guess I looked great when I might be fuck material and then got downgraded because I was h est and told him the truth in a nice way.

I guess once we put our pics up here - I'd rather not think of guys printing them and jizzing all over it but as least if he's polite to me and doesn't bug me then I don't care.

I put the pic up for me ultimatly not them.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing wrong with showing women (well, anyone really) a little bit of respect.

Some of the comments can be crude and a little OTT. It is much bettter to give them a compliment or two rather than describe what you'd like to do to them!!

The Posh Tea Drinking Scone Eating Brit.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awe man, the pics are down. Oh well. I guess the show is over. But hopefully there will be another.

It seems the tide is turning ever so slightly and the guys are finally getting it:

Being nice = more boobie pics.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to be grammatically correct with just about everything. The exception is that I like putting punctuation AFTER quotation marks. For example:

I said, "Katt is incredibly sexy".

I know that the period is supposed to go before the final quotes, but when you're quoting something in the middle of a paragraph, good lord writing it this way looks so much neater.

Other than that, I'm the only person I personally know who consistantly uses "whom."

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I try to be grammatically correct with just about everything. The exception is that I like putting punctuation AFTER quotation marks. For example:

I know that the period is supposed to go before the final quotes, but when you're quoting something in the middle of a paragraph, good lord writing it this way looks so much neater.

Other than that, I'm the only person I personally know who consistantly uses "whom."

It hurts me to put punctuation outside the quotation marks too, and I wish they would change that rule.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure the pictures are all of real women but perhaps not the person posting the pics.
you would be surprised.

Just like some of the guys.... pot meet kettle.

Look, let's get real about this... this is a website for men with large penises and posting nude, semi nude or erotic pix of yourself is gonna generate remarks. Good, bad or indifferent it's gonna happen. Roll with the punches ladies or remove your pictures. Simple enough.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

It hurts me to put punctuation outside the quotation marks too, and I wish they would change that rule.

This is perfectly acceptable in some (correct) branches of "English". :biggrin1:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just like some of the guys.... pot meet kettle.

Look, let's get real about this... this is a website for men with large penises and posting nude, semi nude or erotic pix of yourself is gonna generate remarks. Good, bad or indifferent it's gonna happen. Roll with the punches ladies or remove your pictures. Simple enough.

All true.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
What branches are those? I'm in the same boat with them. It annoys me no end.

The ones that can pronounce "herb". :biggrin1:

Short version; BritEng/USEng difference.
Consider whether punctuation should be inside or outside the quotation. In the UK, logic dictates where the punctuation should be placed. In the US, punctuation is always placed inside the quotation. (In the US, it is kept simple.)
Longer version; SmartEng/MoronEng difference. :tongue: Scroll down.
Finally, there remains the problem of whether to put other punctuation marks inside or outside the quotation marks. There are two schools of thought on this, which I shall call the logical view and the conventional view. The logical view holds that the only punctuation marks which should be placed inside the quotation marks are those that form part of the quotation, while all others should be placed outside. The conventional view, in contrast, insists on placing most other punctuation marks inside a closing quote, regardless of whether they form part of the quotation. Here are two sentences punctuated according to the logical view: ...[cntd]

... You may follow your own preference in this matter, so long as you are consistent. If you opt for logical punctuation, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are on the side of the angels, but you should also expect some grim opposition from the other side.

Last edited: