Your Next Boyfriend: The 100 Qualities He Should Possess.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My thoughts on this list:
I can't believe most of these aren't just common sense. :rolleyes: :duh:
No man will have all 100 qualities.
Some women settle for 'breath & britches'.

Apparently some men are selfish morons.

That's a tall order! True, no man will have all 100 qualities. Plus, we all have different priorities. For instance for me #66 if met will be an actual deal-breaker for me! I want no more than a "family of two"...him and me.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stopped making even the vaguest sense to me after that. don't know who compiled the list but I bet she doesn't understand the concept 'double standard'!

Hmmm.... didn't notice that the first time, but yes, you're right. Besides, I'm fine with a guy who watches ESPN. I'll probably be watching it with him! As long as we do other things besides just watching TV that is...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this mean I have to call him Internet Daddy?
Only if you want to be picking your teeth up off the floor. :biggrin1:

I failed the list miserably. Does that mean that I am a man? :biggrin:
No, it just means you have lousy taste in men . . . but we knew that already. :redface::tongue:

He Better Have Voted For Obama. If He Didn't, He's A Racist.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well my hubby thank god doesn't posses all 100 of the things at once. but he has all the quality's of them at times, and as there is a time for every thing i m glad he is perfect in this way. as im sure most men are like my hubby as well concerning these quality's and haven't really given it a lot of thought when exerting them. with out knowing when they are some times. and im very glad he dont have these 100 things in his personality toward me all the time. he treats me like a gentleman should. and he loves and shows how he choses to see me as and is is alway good in the way he shows affection to wards me. i want an prefer a real man. and i have always taken him with all his faults right along with his good traits as well. and if any guy i every knew acted like these 100 things all the time day in an day out that dude would literally drive me up the wall. i like a nice kind genital loving guy but if a women expects a guy to ever be all those things to her at once. i would have to say that lady has issues big. the men have high expiations about women but none even close to that list im sure. but nothing wrong with dreaming i guess is their? im just a plain country girl who was raised in the city from birth until i married my hubby 16 yrs, ago and have been happy every sense. but i can survive in either environment be it a mans world or what ever. an i myself fit in much easer in a mans world than any women will fit into a womens world. but thats just my opinion here on that i only know how i feel here on that. i know this was just a fun list but it looks like a womens lib, thing as well . but thats a whole other thread by its self. womens lib has helped but also hurt many things between men and women as well.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My list:

#1 Suck my dick once in a while
#2 Make me a sandwich
#3 Don't talk so much

most of my gf's have failed this tedious list

hahahaha, cute.

but really, I would want a guy that fits all those standards.. you'd basically be dating a priest!

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suspect number 29 rules out about 95% of the straight male population, unless one considers Hustler a book. :biggrin1:

Even if you intended that as a joke, that is incredibly offensive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note, I followed the link to the rest of the list (70 through 100), and found this little gem.

"97. …will not spend engagement-ring money on a Skeeball lane for his basement."

Methinks this list is a bit specific about some things.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only guy that has this 100 qualities is Chuck Norris.:biggrin1:

ReRil998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If a man made a list like this, women would tear him apart.

Women don't hold all the power when it comes to picking relationships. Men don't always have to be the ones who have to prove themselves.

This list was made by one picky bitch... Some of these things are so minuet, too. "Will call or text just to say 'hi?'" I hate that stupid shit, its just annoying and pointless.

My current girlfriend would nod her head throughout this entire list, and that's why I'm getting sick of her.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah maybe we should construct a list like this for women. I can guarantee you it would destroy some egos around here. And our list wouldn't have to be 1/10th as picky as this one :)

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1 woman didn't come up with this, it was a compilation. Which is why it is so absurd (in my opinion). I'm not saying that some of the things don't have merit (many do), but come on, so many of those things can be just crammed into one thing "Be a good person." Snap.

And for the other junk, many are just plain dumb.

I love this one though

45. …will love me for me—faults, imperfections and all—and love me all the more for them.

It's okay for you to have faults, but we need to be held up to this list of standards here. Thanks. :roll: Some of which are just be terrible. Will be tall? Fuck, looks like I'm out of luck. Will love wine? I guess I'll just have to bare the taste to please them! Will happily do the dishes? If you aren't happy doing them, why should I expected to be? :\ And many are so trivial. What if he doesn't know how to do his laundry? Teach him, problem solved.

Putting this into the list is funny too.

32. …will be open-minded and non-judgmental of others.

I'm glad to see women have a problem with this list too. :tongue:

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My #1 is Will have a big tool, and I'd pick maybe 5 others of these.

Honestly, every guy has something about him to like. You can't try to fit them into your pre-made mold: that's setting yourself up for disappointment. See what makes him special and enjoy those things.

But having a big tool...yeah, that's still #1...