your number of sexual partners?

B_raylewis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i want the honest number and maybe your comments if you think it is a bit many or you would like to have gotten more by now....

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been saying 8 but on actually counting them it's 11, plus one I don't count because I didn't enjoy it, then a number with what I had what I don't consider to be 'full' sex. I think that's on the low side for someone of my age.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Define 'partners' and what is 'is'.....

Way too many, in retrospect. Figure about 20 girls under 18, another 30 between 18 and 25, 30 over 25, and a few hundred guys. Content to be down to 2 now with a little extra fun, thought not much.

Reactions: Eric2450

EVANSG2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had 4 partners (full sex)- i'm only 20.
I've had a hanjob off 3 other girls - still not had a blowjob yet.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
since i have kept a diary all my life easy and started having lots of sex at 13. Being a nudist and living near a so california nude beach helped alot. But how to qualifies what constitutes sexual partners. I have interfaced with 2,315 girls. BUT that includes all categories: finger fucking only, blow job only, dry humping and her jerking me, vaginal penetration, the ones only wanted anal penetration only, jerking me only, me and her masturbating each, me jerking and cuming on her, me jerking and she doesnt touch but only watches, and the circle fucks at some swinger clubs called Magnum night. as for guys, maybe 200 doing some of the same. But then I started having lots of sex at 13.