Your Official End to Summer

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, It's the car shows in September, or October. It's the final Hoorah of smelling the Sweet Smell of 100+ octane fuel, Mixed with Nitrous Oxide, and hearing turbos and big cube blowers spinning about.

What's your official end of summer activities?

http://rapidshare.com/files/54464197/The_ExitTrip.wmv.html

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When college starts. But then again I'm not a big summer fan (too damn hot). Winter is my favorite time of year. I just love cold weather.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me Summer ends with the Jewish High Holidays. Rosh Ha Shana (Jewish New Year) starts on Wednesday at sundown. Then Yom Kippur is in ten days. Then Sukkot officially ends the Summer as a Harvest Festival. The California climate, at least here in Oakland, follows the Jewish Calendar quite nicely and is sort of like the weather in Israel. We have a dry season and a wet season. And it's Mediterranean-ish...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goign back into the Olympic mountains. I am goign with a newbie friend in a day, so it wil be short, adn two days, then hopefully, weather permitting, I can drop him off, and go back out for 4 or 5 days.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
When college starts. But then again I'm not a big summer fan (too damn hot). Winter is my favorite time of year. I just love cold weather.
Ooh, I'm glad I'm not alone in preferring winter to summer!:biggrin:

Summer for me is over when our state fair is over. The New Mexico State Fair just started last weekend and will last nearly through the end of September. I also know that summer is coming to an end when the chile roasting season is in full swing. The smell of roasting green chile is a sure sign of fall's impending arrival in New Mexico!

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Summer (I'm no fan either) is usually over come the first rugby match of the new season but I went to game last Thursday evening and didnt need my fleece until after the final whistle (approx 9.15pm) - so what's that all about???????

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In Florida, I'd say Halloween marks the "official" end of summer. The first "cold" front usually reaches the state mid-October. It takes two or three of them knock down the muggy temperatures.