Your online social dynamics

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey how many personal messages, pic comments, and ratings do you get in a week? Do you ever feel the necessity to reply to the poster? Or do you get alot and get to the point where you just don't want to reply to them? Do you feel there is some kind of etiquette when it comes to comments, or are they expected, because who wouldn't comment on you? Are there any prerequisits that any person would have to meet before you would consider replying to them, other than them sending you a message to begin with? Or are you perhaps the kind of person who will post pics, but not post comments because thats just not your thing? What are the lines of action for your online social dynamics?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always reply. I have some friends here I keep contact on a regular basis. I get about 10 unsolicited pm's a week. I know that isn't as much as some ladies on here.
If they've taken the time to write, I take the time to reply. If it's just the regular "your pics are hot, look at my profile and rate my dick" I will reply with a thank you and your cock is nice.

I like when someone tells me they like my pics and read my threads, or has seen me in chat. The rate me pm's are annoying.

There is no pre-requisite for me. That changes if after the initial pm's the guy is annoying, then I will tell him I am not interested. I have found 99% of the men I've been pm'ed by are respectful when told I am not interested.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start with saying I try to reply to everyone who sends me a pm, pic comment, or rates me. I think it is not necessarily a requirement, but it is polite. There aren't really any prerequisits for me to reply, but I guess there are for me to post. Like most I think I post for the more attractive people. Since I am straight I tend to post mostly to women. Or if someon seems to have a funny or interesting personality. And if someone "seems" to have a bad attitude, or maybe stuck on themself, then I am much less likely to post to them, unless they post to me first. But I find that people in that category tend not to post to me, but do receive alot of posts. Kind of like a friend I had once. He never called anyone to do anything. Not to hang out, not when he needed something. I asked him why it was that he never felt the need to get ahold of anyone for any reason and he replied,"Why would I want to call anyone? I don't have to, everyone comes to me." When it came down to it, he didn't have much to offer personally. He ended up losing most of his friends, works a minimum wage job, and got a girl pregnant that he never really liked. But she was the one that persued him more agressively than others, so he ended up with her. I believe many people get the same mentality in online communities. If they have a little to offer initially they get attention spoiled. But they don't have much or anything to offer past a first glance.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not receive pm's on a regular basis. Maybe once every couple weeks. And almost strictly from men. Even though my profile says 100% straight. I don't mind it though. I have to say I do enjoy positive attention no matter who it is from. I receive pic comments every once in a while. Mostly when I post a new pic it gets one or two comments in the first couple days and then never again, or only every several weeks or so. And who doesn't like to get rated? I always like to see how high people rate me. It kind of helps you establish a level of placement to compare yourself, I think. And I never rate people higher than I think they are, or send a positive comment or pm that I don't mean.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:hug: Jenn is my kinda people.

I basically use the same etiquette online as I do in real life. Which is to be nice and generally respectful - that doesn't mean agree with everyone or kiss ass, btw.

I post pics on occasion, but do not expect comments. When I do receive comments/compliments, I respond, because I think it is rude not to do so.

PMs are a daily thing (have a few unread from yesterday and today). If I am not logging on for a few days or so, they sit. But generally, if the guy, and it is 99% of the time a guy, is not an asshole, creepy, or seemingly insane - I respond to the PM. Why? Because I am on a social interaction based site, and when joining I expected to have contact with other people.

In fact, I have met two men from LPSG. One by accident, as I recognized him dancing at a club, nice guy with an even greater BF. Another, on purpose, and he is also a good guy. That's why I try to behave and respect those who also behave in a basically social and socially acceptable manner. :smile:

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a fair number of PMs, usually comments on pics in my gallery. I try to reply to all of them, as I appreciate the positive responses for the most part. I don't leave all that many gallery comments myself these days.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey how many personal messages, pic comments, and ratings do you get in a week? Do you ever feel the necessity to reply to the poster? Or do you get alot and get to the point where you just don't want to reply to them? Do you feel there is some kind of etiquette when it comes to comments, or are they expected, because who wouldn't comment on you? Are there any prerequisits that any person would have to meet before you would consider replying to them, other than them sending you a message to begin with? Or are you perhaps the kind of person who will post pics, but not post comments because thats just not your thing? What are the lines of action for your online social dynamics?

I get quite a few PMs and comments every day.

I do expect the guys to have some info on their profile - not just one liners - I want real info. Otherwise their messages are deleted straight away.

I answer all of the rest, although the "Your pics are hot, my MSN/Yahoo/whatever is ..." only get a "Thanks".

My online social dynamics differ from site to site. LPSG is hampered by a lot of fantasy posters and fakers, so I act differently here than on other sites.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I don't respond to every comment or PM I get, but I answer most of them and deal with people at face value. Following those social practices has led to some friendships with folks here, and that just enhances the hell out of sitting around looking at and talking about large cocks.

blondstranger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to be respectful to everyone. If I get a pm that has the general "you're hot, let's cam" straight away, I usually don't reply. However if they send a statement or compliment, I try to respond.

When I see a pic I like, I'll comment on it.

I hope I behave here like I do in real life... somewhat goofy, good natured and fun. I try not to be negative. So far so good for me.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i try my best to respond to all the PMs i can. sometimes i get bombarded with PMs that i just stop respond in general, then i'll finally sort and reply to PMs once things die down. i'm pretty good with keeping up the responses though.

however, if it's an obnoxious PM i'll ignore it. we all know them... the pathetic "hey baby you're so hot, rate my cock please and add me to your yahoo so i can jerk off for you." those i just delete off the bat.

if i see a picture that i like, i'll leave a comment on it. i don't expect a response back, but it's always nice when the invidiual PM's to say thanks.