Your opinion on hair

theos_bored: Just wondered what people thought about body/genital hair. Do you prefer a "haven haven" or being "king of the forest"?

FunGirl: Don't like body hair at all. Guys need to do a better job grooming themselves, I think. Prefer pubic hair closely trimmed vs. clean shaven. Although, I like smooth balls! :-*

Leafhound: [quote author=FunGirl link=board=clothing;num=1065071029;start=0#1 date=10/02/03 at 05:09:38]Don't like body hair at all.  Guys need to do a better job grooming themselves, I think.  Prefer pubic hair closely trimmed vs. clean shaven.  Although, I like smooth balls! :-* [/quote]

YES, then I'm the guy for you FunGirl!

Valkyrie: Body hair - either/or, i.e. either hairy (within reason) or totally smooth. A few "misplaced" strands just look odd to me.

Genital hair - smooth or closely trimmed. Feels better, looks better and tastes better. And of course providing the same smoothness in return... ;)

/Val

ORCABOMBER: Personally, on me, I don't care, I will put effort to shave it, because I like it, but it's not somehing I must do, or even a bi-monthly habbit.

On a woman, I don't care. JUST GIVE ME IT! Smooth, is nice, furry is cool too, I'm not going to talk to a prospective partner about it, unless she's unhappy.

dable_wi: I prefer to clip the pubic hair so that is is trim, but still visible and shave my scortum and the base of the shaft ( I am careful not to shave the area above the shaft).

I see some guys at the gym who have decent dicks, but they let the pubic hair grow thick and bushy. It covers up what they have and looks really bad. Also, the hair has a tendency to hold odors and I like to feel very clean and confident when a partner is performing on me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep my male sac and a couple or three inches up the back of my penis shaft shaved. My pubes would be way too long, if I didn't rrim them, but I don't shave them into any special design around the outer edges. I like the neat, clean appearance as well as the feel of the smoothness, especially right after the shave. I'm sure the look of longer cock it gives has helped its popularity.

I notice that most of the young dudes at the gym shave and it seems to have become common practice. Good ideas soon turn into customs!

petite_girl: Genital area--
I like it trimmed, and I'll do the same for him. :) If I'm in a rather good mood and I have some extra cash, I'll wax it all off. I hate shaving, and stubble is kinda scratchy too.

Facial hair--
It's alright, I guess. I generally prefer a clean-shaven man, but I'll tolerate a little bit. For me, I get my eyebrows threaded every 2 weeks.

Rest of body--
As long as he's not a sasquatch, having some hair is ok. For me, I don't care unless it's underarms or legs.

buddy43610: i have been shaving my sac and shaft since the mid 80s i guess...a lot of guys at the nudist resorts we went to did it so i gave it a try and was hooked. i shave every morning in the shower with skintastic and a mach3 razor. i kept my pubes pretty short too until two weeks ago i decided to try it completely smooth so i shaved my pubes. i love the feeling now that the razor bump phase has passed. buddy

Inwood: It's not a deal breaker if he's not hairy but...

If a man's real hairy I think he's just really sexy. On his chest, his back, his butt ;D, his legs, arms, the thicker the better. The only place I don't care about one way or the other is the top of his head.

And if he's got a beard that's even better.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I like the feeling of bare skin as opposed to looking like a balding primate. That is to say, only torso hair. Plus, when I work I can get paint on my arms, and if it's summer, on my legs. You ever try getting latex paint off without yanking out some hair? No such thing.

And I love the feel of a bare pudendum on a woman.
Sometimes just touching it lightly with my fingertips is pure heaven. 8)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of my preference depends on the quality of the hair. If its str8 and fine -- shave it or trim it. If it has body and curly, it's sexy in the right places, i.e., chest, treasure trail, pubes, legs, arms. Negative on the back. A few guys look good with a well-trimmed van dyke and a few, perhaps, with a full beard, if the face has flaws that need covering.

BTW, keep the hair trimmed around the nips, since they need to show and be appealing.

biggbenn8: Well I am smooth.... I have been asked repeatedly/assumed that I shave my balls....

Nope- just not hairy there- I have an avg 'bush' and some hair under my arms- have also grown a beard (my sons hate it so I will keep it just to piss em off!)

As they say, opposites attract- I really like hairy (with in reason) men. I like the tactile sensation of the body hair on my body.

I like me men very masculine and my women very feminine. (and never the twain shall meet)

aussiechick63: I don't like body hair at all as I am getting older. I wax and I do it myself at home.
I prefer a man to be smooth as well but as yes I have not found one.

tsctsc: I'm naturally smooth and prefer smooth guys.
I trim my pubes, but that's about it. I just like it clean and smooth.