your opinions please

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A female friend of mine is after her male coworker and has been for some time now. She has made this very clear without saying it in fear of ruining their friendship. Lately he has been playing along and making sexual jokes back and forth well, the otherday the entire office went out to dinner and drinks which helped loosen them up a little so as she's just about to ask him where this is going he pulls a 360 on her and tries to hook her up with his buddy! Why do you he did this??

They are both 27 she is married with 1 kid and he is single with 1 kid. She has never been rejected and is usually chased by many and he isn't bad looking himself. Also, in their many talks they both agreed that they are into "hooking up". What could be some reasons for his reaction and I'm pretty sure he isn't gay... could it be that he has a really small penis and doesn't want it to get around the office????? We just want to know what others think that's all.

Thanks!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe he has these these things i call MORALS.
or maybe she just doesn't do it for him.
maybe he doesn't mix work and pleasure.

but i would put my money on morals.
because, no matter how nice the guy, i wouldn't.

the world does not revolve around penis size. *sigh*

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesn't want to get involved with a married woman and have to deal with all of that inevitable drama? doesn't want to hook up with a friend and ruin the friendship they already have? isn't attracted to her in that way/she's not his type? finds her friend's math skills atrocious since pulling a 360 would mean going in a full circle and winding up right back where he started, as opposed to a 180? i mean, i'm just saying there are a number of possibilities at work here. embarrassed by his own penis size isn't the first that comes to mind. lol!

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He probably doesn't want to get involved with a married woman and then deal with all of the drama at work. I think he made the right decision.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He probably doesn't want to get involved with a married woman and then deal with all of the drama at work. I think he made the right decision.

I share this opinion. If I were in his shoes, I would not do want to be involved with a woman in my work place either.

I would want the work place to be a respite from the home, and vice versa.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was it You she was after? If so, you made the right choice in the end to not mess with a married woman. If her marriage is unhappy enough that she cheats, you do not want to be the one who has to get dragged into a messy divorce later. Let it be some other one of her admirers. You will be a more helpful friend if you keep clear of that tangle.