Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you orgasm...what happens? Do you make a lot of noise, are you quiet? Do you talk dirty? Do you tremble? Do you keep your eyes open or close them? Do you scream? Do you thrust?

Think of it as an event and describe it, I'm talking of your typical orgasm!

For me...

I can feel when it's coming. I get a tingling and then I feel my entire penis fill with something. Then its here, my entire body stretches and then contracts, this happens several times, all the while I am shooting. If this is interrupted I get what I like to call a kick back, which is a smaller orgasm that makes my penis feel really funny, to the point I have to stop holding it. My girlfriend loves to keep holding it cause this drives me wild, I've pushed her off me several times (one time resulting in pushing her straight off the bed). After about 15 secs of this I relax...it was great...Can't wait to do it again!

D_Boeing Boink

Experimental Member
Media
What you describe is exactly what I do. Stretch my legs, tremble, breathe hard, heart racing and of course loud growns. I am a very noisy climaxer. When the kids were home, my wife would shuss me. But I couldn't help it. Afterward just relax and worn out.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm usually on my knees leaning back and moan OMG, before and during the "rope" shooting event. I usually prefer it to be all over someone, but when I'm alone it's all over my face, chest and eventually abs. The other day I shot one right in my mouth...perfest shot. I had to swallow it.