Your orgasm

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Bignthk1, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Bignthk1

Bignthk1 New Member

Hey guys I was curious about how many other guys feel their orgasm's start or
    "threshhold of inevitability" begin someplace other then their penis or genitals.
    When I am having sex or JO and I begin to feel that I am about to cum the
    strong feeling of orgasm first starts in my butt cheeks and hips of all places.
    It's just a quick explosion of pleasure in those areas as I crest into ejacuation.
    Its only for like 3 seconds then it shifts right away to the base of my penis and
    my contactions of ejaculation begin and all the pleasure for the rest of the
    orgasm is in the base of my penis as I cum. I have read that the prostate itself
    has lots of nerves that fire when the gland is squeezed by orgasm and thats
    why I feel the sensations. But, in fact where they really are in my prostate
    going nuts as I cum. Anybody else feel their orgasm start or emanate first
    away from their penis as they cum?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I refer to mine as an electrical shock that pretty well covers my whole body, expecially in my legs. It's only when contractions begin in the very root of my dick that the electrical shocking begins to subside. Each expulsion of cum calms down these shocks until the peaceful afterglow follows. I'll add that this afterglow is enhanced when there's a partner with whom to share. Isn't the total experience phenominal?

Luke

3. steve319

Gold Member

Phenomenal indeed.

For me, it generally starts in my calves as a sort of muscular tension, especially around the top surface behind my knees. Then as it builds there's an actual jerking/twitching (electrical is a good word there, Luke :hi: ) in my thighs right before I blast.

And, as you mentioned, having someone with whom to share that sensation makes all the difference!

(Plus I really value being able to talk about this with you guys.)

Hey, great topic. Fascinating to hear the different sensations that others experience.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    my orgasms come from outer space.

5. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Like Steve319 and RoysToy, mines start in my legs, usually my thighs, work there way upto my ass-cheeks and then right into ejaculation. I always figured it had something to do with what muscles were tensed up whilst orgasming that determined the force of it; if I keep my legs stretched I get some amazing results.

Good thread by the way.

6. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have different orgasms-- some seem to make it so my belly button collapses to mine spine and others might make my balls feel all tingly then shoots out and others can bge full body (rare for me)
    and a few even jsut concentrate on tip-- those feel good but kinda suck when you've had the others

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where does it start? I thing that we are all overlooking the fact that the largest sex organ in any human is "The Brain."

The sensors simply rely information and the brain acts. True, some of it may be automatic; but to my way of thinking it takes the sum of one's experience with sexual activity makes it very pleasant indeed. While I do not remember the exact day that I first masturbated, I can recall the good feeling that cascaded through my body. Why, I had heard someone older than myself discuss the masturbation proceedure and the fun feeling. I had to try it out. My body reacted correctly, and today, many, many years later my body can still feel great with the cascading shock waves in my body. The gift of sex is simply overwhelming.

:bounce:
    And the cascading goes on.

8. rsny845

rsny845 Member

Those memorable ones start in my toes :loveya:
    After one of those "total body" orgasms, I sometimes just to have to lie still for a bit, collect myself - and sometimes feel bad for neglecting my lover. But he gets his later if he's lagged behind.

9. GoneA

Gold Member

My brain gives the info. and my penis relays the message.

10. jonb

Gold Member

Sometimes mine start in my penis. Sometimes they're more like seizures than orgasms.

11. GoneA

Gold Member

Seizures?? Curious and Curiouser

12. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Great topic. Mine are different all the time too. When I'm fucking my g/f, it's really in various parts of my body. It's almost like pressing against her body creates sensations that change all the time. The same for jerking off. It depends on a lot of things. The sensations are all over the place, but not as emotionally intense as it is with my g/f. Sometimes my j/o orgasms are more concentrated in one area of my body.

13. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    I have two orgasms.... one is a nice warm expulsive feeling in my cock, usually when jacking off, or if I am just being casual, and then there is the "Oh I am SOOO turned on" orgasm that feels good all over!

The wierdest of wierd is that just as I am about to climax, I get this really itchy tingling in my left ear, and I hear a ringing sound (very soft) and the feeling is like a deep but pleasant itch that you can't scratch, more like someone gently tickling you that you can't stop, you know the feeling of "STOP STOP I LIKE IT".... lol..... but deep in my ear.....

This only occurs with the "turned on" orgasm..... but it is like the BEST feeling...... occasionally, if I seee a really really hot guy, before I even pop a boner, I get the same feeling in my ear.... and then it disappears....
    Its almost like a "boner" in my ear.... I don't know how to describe it better.... but I often walk away smug and grinning to myself... its like my own lil orgasm in my ear and no-one even knew !!!

The very first time I ever orgasmed as an 11 year old.... I got the feeling... long before I ever blew a load.... (which was like a few months later)... so to me an orgasm isnt complete without my "ear-buzz".... :woohoo:

14. steve319

Gold Member

THAT is undeniably cool. Great description there.

15. txquis

Gold Member

Mine start from different places depending on whether i'm jacking off,
    or fucking.
    The fucking type one seems to start all over my lower body.
    The jacking off type seems to start just in my penis.

16. Max

Max New Member

Like a few others here for me it varies. If it is confined to the groin it is a less powerful orgasm, whereas an intense one will spread all over the body, usually beginning for some reason at the back of my knees, before my penis swells up ready for the climax.

17. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The most intense part of my orgasms is the tightening cressendo just prior to the pulsing, spurting, contractions. Although the pulsating contractions are awe inspiring, the tightening of the muscles just before it can sometimes make me feel like i'm going to explode from not being able to stand the joy. The intensity of this is less at times and sometimes if I'm less focused or not really into it, it can be almost non existent. This of course ends up being a day where I'm not satisfied until I JO again and have a more intense one.
    After watching some vid's of others JO'n I sometimes wonder if there are those who don't have this portion of the orgasmic experience.

18. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

I thought maybe I was a little weird... but I guess not now. My orgasm feels like it starts in two places; my balls and an area that is just above my knees, slightly to the inside of my thighs. So whether I'm jacking off or have my dick in a hole, I am often rubbing my thighs together trying to get some friction down close to my knees. Some partners have noticed this and commented on it, and I've been a little sheepish about it. It is a very tingly sensation, sometimes strong sometimes mild. The other things is that i like my balls stimulated and I've been known to ask partners to gently pull or stretch my balls. I know some guys like their nipples pinched, but for mine... nothing... nada... no sensation... So I have stimulated a partner's tits while he grabs my balls.....and that really gets to me.

19. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

It depends what I'm doing. If I'm jerking off, it seems to hit me all in the lower body. If I'm fucking someone, it's like a tingling sensation/electric shock but on the surface of my skin. If I'm getting fucked good and hard, it seems to come from the inside out and like I'm hit with a bolt of electricity.

20. RideRocket

Gold Member

However it starts, wherever it starts, however long it lasts, there's no such thing as a bad orgasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted