Your orgasm

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I'm jerking, it always hits first in my balls, feeling like an electrical shock to the nads. Fucking, the "zap" always starts at the base of my skull, travels down my spine, cheeks clinch and then it centers in my balls. I can actually feel the energy travel that course. Both are good, just different. However, jerking is usually not as prolonged and the build-up is shorter.

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bignthk1 said:
Hey guys I was curious about how many other guys feel their orgasm's start or
"threshhold of inevitability" begin someplace other then their penis or genitals.
When I am having sex or JO and I begin to feel that I am about to cum the
strong feeling of orgasm first starts in my butt cheeks and hips of all places. ...
Well, I've talked about his a while ago on this board, but I have had the incredible pleasure of anal orgasms. The first time was a total surprise to me. I was getting my ass pounded by this guy who fucked very hard and fast, and it took him like 10-15 minutes to cum.

So, I'm laying there, and I had just about had enough when I felt this barely noticeable tingle inside me. I thought "hmmm, that's interesting. Maybe I can take this a little longer" Then it grew and spread from my prostate down the internal shaft of my penis to my balls and then up the shaft of my penis--and then I shot the biggest fucking load and moaned and thrashed about. I was totally out of control, and this was all without touching my dick at all!

Needless to say, I didn't really like this guy, but I fucked him every chance I had until I couldn't stand him anymore! I came like that every time. Unfortunately, it's hard to find someone who fucks like that and has the right size penis to hit my prostate in that perfect way that his dick hit me, so I haven't had many of those orgasms in a while :( I've tried to duplicate it with a dildo/vibrator and have cum very close, but nothing as intense.

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm jacking I get this warm feeling that starts almost behind my stomach and it just sort of grows until it moves into my balls and then I cum.

When I'm having sex, it starts at the base of my back and it's like this electrical shock that moves through my body. My jaw clenches, my toes curl, my back goes through almost spasms, my balls tighten, my cock gets thicker and pulses...

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's fascinating that other guys do admit that their orgasms are different when fucking as opposed to masturbating. I notice that too, definitely....when I'm fucking, orgasm is concentrated in the groin area at FIRST, but then quickly spreads down my legs & to my feet....it's amazing, and the orgasms seem to LAST longer at those times....masturbatory orgasms for me can be every bit as intense but more cock-centered. Although my only full-body climaxes have occured during masturbation, usually with some form of anal stim going on, too
:)

great thread

there should be more replies to this one ;)

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:rolleyes:
dudepiston said:
I think it's fascinating that other guys do admit that their orgasms are different when fucking as opposed to masturbating. I notice that too, definitely....when I'm fucking, orgasm is concentrated in the groin area at FIRST, but then quickly spreads down my legs & to my feet....it's amazing, and the orgasms seem to LAST longer at those times....masturbatory orgasms for me can be every bit as intense but more cock-centered. Although my only full-body climaxes have occured during masturbation, usually with some form of anal stim going on, too
:)

great thread

there should be more replies to this one ;)
Yes, the same for me. Masturbation isn't satisfactory as making love whit a girl... I agree totaly about it.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PinkSteel said:
The most intense part of my orgasms is the tightening cressendo just prior to the pulsing, spurting, contractions. Although the pulsating contractions are awe inspiring, the tightening of the muscles just before it can sometimes make me feel like i'm going to explode from not being able to stand the joy.

Ditto!