Your other user names?????

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In your time on the net what other user names have you had, some of the ones I've used have been SexFairy, HarlotO'Hara, Strawberry Shortarse, LittleMissBossy and DoraTheSexplorer. I give great name :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In your time on the net what other user names have you had, some of the ones I've used have been SexFairy, HarlotO'Hara, Strawberry Shortarse, LittleMissBossy and DoraTheSexplorer. I give great name :)

ROTFLMAO Those are cute!
I was polymerprincess when I worked in the plastics industry.
The others were variations on my name which I would rather not mention.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only other one I've used is eth_stew, a reference to a passage in the book "More Anguished English" by Richard Lederer.

SP, I love Harlot O'Hara and Dora the Sexplorer!!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: LOL

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go by a bunch of usernames. The one I use on here was just made up on the spot (thus, it's pretty crappy). I save all my really good ones for trolling, of course. Funnily enough, I've used the same password for years, and nobody's ever gotten into one of my accounts. It's useful when you've forgotten that you've already signed up on a certain website (or created an email address), because you already know part of the login.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My very first username was Bahamut 69. That was my original handle on AOL. I also registered my first and last name, so nobody else could have it, but then never used it. I picked Bahamut because he was a favorite character of mine in the Final Fantasy series of video games, in addition to being a mythological reference and at the time I was a big mythology buff/enthusiast. The "69" was tacked on because regular "Bahamut" was taken and I needed a number, and I was still 14 or 15 so I thought "69" was funny.

Others I've used include:

KalBahamut (kal- is a prefix in the language of Mallorean, an invention of fantasy author David Eddings)
D vonTaintstain (after "Doodle von Taintstain"... an oft-used punchline on the Daily Show)
the me that you know (references a line from a Nine Inch Nails song)

the rest were pretty forgettable.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have used several names over several years in several internet sites I was once using the name of a person who is here and so could not use that name here as he had taken it.

Names have included PadrePablo, Mohawker, ProudPress, and the others which I will not say for now. Ones shown are now defunct.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just on this site I must have had at least 10. Well maybe...6-8 I think I would change my username every six months, for various reasons.

I won't list them because I don't want any of the spies being privy to anymore than this account :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My active ones are all variations on "Bucko", with was given to me 27 years ago by this cutie I was seeing.

But in a jealous fit I once tried to catch an ex on a dating website with the name "RangeRoverDude". He never bit.