Your partner's pet peeves about YOU

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, we all know the things that drive us nuts about our partners. Do you know what drives your partner nuts about you? How do you feel about it?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
SO SLOW! Have had three partners in a row very impatient with my pace at doing anything-- but if I say I'll do it, I'll FUCKING DO IT, OK? No need to rush me. Some people are just naturally tortoises to other people's hares-- but we win the race often as not.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The kitchen faucet. Last week TheBF patiently pleaded with me that this is his biggest pet peeve, I only have this one thing, please stop doing it. It annoys him when I leave the kitchen faucet on "spray" instead of "stream" because his water pressure is so high that if you flip the lever to turn on the water 100%, it splatters water all over the place. It doesn't bug me because I don't automatically flip the lever all the way up, but I recognize that doing that isn't ergonomic. It's second nature when you're doing something in th kitchen to just flip that lever up all the way, and then you get sprayed with water.

I've been trying to remember not to do it because of how sweetly he pleaded with me to stop doing it.

It also bothers him when I open a lot of tabs on my browser. I don't know why because it's not like he uses my computer, but it really bugs him.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My hubby hates that I will leave a little bit of something on the plate or in the bowl. For example, when I have oatmeal, I stop eating when I am full. Even if there is only one teaspoon left, I often won't eat it (unless, of course, I am still hungry).

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my partner pet peeve about me is I drive too fast and scares him. I talk alot, and he thinks i am too opinionated. I love him though. Other than thathe says he loves me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am much grumpier than usual lately. Also, I leave things in the sink which might easily have been rinsed and put in the dishwasher, or pushed into the disposal. I think it might be my passive-aggressive way of getting him to clean the kitchen. It's his only household chore, and he's always a bot reluctant to do it well.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Parking! I'm the better driver in our relationship, having never gotten into a moving vehicle accident, whereas TheBF has had many. He almost always parks crooked in the space and much too close to the car on one side. Unlike me, he just shrugs his shoulders and decides it's good enough, whereas I'd pull out again and try a second time.

It can be when I can easily see doing it for 5 or 6 hours on the weekdays and filling all our free time on the weekends that we don't have to sleep or eat.

Is that too much to ask for?

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, that's too much sex!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, that's too much sex!

I'm basing the 5-6 hours on the first few times I was with this one ex. I'd take her back to my place and we'd start fooling around about 8pm. By the time we were done and decided to call it a night, it would be about 2 or 3 am. Funny thing was it seemed like it was about an hour.