Your perception of the size seekers...

Deb: Just a quick question...I'm curious to know how you guys treat those girls (or guys if applicable) that seem to be more interested in your size than they are in you? I'm asking more in the context of a relationship, have you ever been in a relationship with a so-called size queen, and if so, was it just sex or did it ever grow into something deeper? When you met them, did you consider them to be one-night stands from the start, or did it ever develop into something more?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Deb@Dec 21 2004, 06:56 PM
Just a quick question...I'm curious to know how you guys treat those girls (or guys if applicable) that seem to be more interested in your size than they are in you? I'm asking more in the context of a relationship, have you ever been in a relationship with a so-called size queen, and if so, was it just sex or did it ever grow into something deeper? When you met them, did you consider them to be one-night stands from the start, or did it ever develop into something more?
[post=268859]Quoted post[/post]​

Glad to see you back on lpsg Deb!

I can't say that I have been involved with a size queen as each of the women I've been with had no idea what my size was before we started seeing each other. I have never dated a friend of an ex (yet) as most of my (now ex) girlfriends had mostly male friends!

When one romantic relationship ended we decided to continue on as friends with benefits, and she was quite honest in saying it was my oral talents that kept her cumming back to me. She and I were the best of friends, and had great sex, but I was the first lover to give her orgasms every single time (OK 99.9% of the time.) I went down on her. Oral was the only way she had those mind-blowing, blackout inducing, body convulsing orgasms, and she got addicted to them when I learned enough about what she like to give them to her every time. :D

Later on, when we were friends without 'benefits', she commented to me that she missed having sex with a well endowed man. Her current lover is average or smaller sized, and is a very good lover, but she did say that length and girth had some distinct advantages in what positions could be enjoyed, and the feeling of fullness within her. B)

I've had a couple of short-term relationships, or one night stands, but we were up front about it. Even in these cases, my size was unknown to the women involved until we got naked! :p

Flux: The girls that I know that are interested in mine and everyone else's size are nice girls once you get to know them, although they are pretty insecure eg will sleep with most guys, regardless of size but that's probably another story. Although I like to joke and make innuendo with girls about my size, the girls that are after me just for what's in my pants are probably a turn on in some ways although theres no way I would ever want a relationship with these girls. They do have reputations as being 'slappers' and I doubt any of them would commit to one guy. Having said that, the girls I know are young and I wouldnt expect them to commit really. So I have no problem with anything a person does as long as theyre liking it and its not detrimental to others. If it is detrimental to themselves, I feel sorry for them but you cant really change people once theyre into a routine or have set their morals/beliefs in stone (eg I'll sleep with as many guys as I can).

So to sum up: size seekers are nice people, fun even to joke around with but as for getting into a serious relationship, I myself would be wary of it but I guess if the girl met the right guy everything would be okay.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Deb@Dec 21 2004, 11:56 PM
Just a quick question...I'm curious to know how you guys treat those girls (or guys if applicable) that seem to be more interested in your size than they are in you?
If he's not interested in me as a person, I'm not interested in him. A real relationship is with a person, not with a cock.

Deb:
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Dec 22 2004, 12:23 AM
I've had a couple of short-term relationships, or one night stands, but we were up front about it. Even in these cases, my size was unknown to the women involved until we got naked! :p
[post=268862]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh to be sweetly surprised in such a manner...it just warms my heart (among other parts of my body). :wub:

Deb: Flux and DMW, thank you both for your detailed, yet concise viewpoints. ^_^

Flux: You're welcome deb and thanks thanks for your signature, its pretty funny :D

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I hooked up with a girl in HS that had heard about my size from an ex, I had no interest in her other than sex, we got together a couple of times but I knew she had a boyfriend.

She said she just wanted to try it on for size, which she did. :p

Just my 2 cents, J

Deb:
Originally posted by hose 85@Dec 23 2004, 08:08 PM
I hooked up with a girl in HS that had heard about my size from an ex, I had no interest in her other than sex, we got together a couple of times but I knew she had a boyfriend.

She said she just wanted to try it on for size, which she did. :p

Just my 2 cents, J
[post=269412]Quoted post[/post]​

I take it her boyfriend wasn't nearly your size. Did she enjoy being with you, or were you too much for her to handle?

kracken: Personally, I am not the slgihtest bit interested in size queens. As soon as they get done with you, they are off looking for the next bigger, better thing.

I just tell them no and move on.

Plus, put them on my ignore list.

Kracken
Gay, Jewish & Republican - - - And you think YOU have problems???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 22 2004, 09:01 AM
If he's not interested in me as a person, I'm not interested in him. A real relationship is with a person, not with a cock.
[post=269035]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, actually, in an article I read about gay marriage, a Kwakiutl man can marry part of another man. This is where it gets confusing, because the first man is considered the second man's wife, but still can marry a woman of his own. (Or his own parts can marry another man.)

It had a whole laundry list of alternatives to "one man, one woman". I'll have to post it some time.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 25 2004, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 25 2004, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 22 2004, 09:01 AM
If he&#39;s not interested in me as a person, I&#39;m not interested in him. A real relationship is with a person, not with a cock.
[post=269035]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, actually, in an article I read about gay marriage, a Kwakiutl man can marry part of another man. This is where it gets confusing, because the first man is considered the second man&#39;s wife, but still can marry a woman of his own. (Or his own parts can marry another man.)

It had a whole laundry list of alternatives to "one man, one woman". I&#39;ll have to post it some time.
[post=269699]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, that&#39;s one way to overcome monotony, I could marry my tits to a breast man, marry my hands to a guy that likes handjobs, marry my mouth to a guy that loves head, and, oh the rest is obvious.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
Deb, She said her bf was average in size and a one stroke wonder, she said he would cum before she evey had an orgasm. :angry:

I&#39;m not huge at 8.5" x 6", but she did have some trouble the first time, be we got it all in. She said spotted for a couple of days and she was sore, but she came back for round two the next weekend. :p

After that I found a GF and stopped messing around with her&#33;

Just my 2 cents, J

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting question Deb. I have been with a few "size-queens" over the years, and have had fun with them for the most part. They have always wanted to measure me, which i haven&#39;t minded.

I had great sex with a few of them as they seemed to be more skilled with dealing with large cocks, and had suggestions for positions, etc., that I had not thought of before. Except for one, those relationships were fairly short and centered mostly on my cock and sex, which was ok at first but I do look for more than that, especially as I have gotten older. One woman I was with actually was more into holding and folding my cock than sex, but she did great blow jobs.

For the one woman, who was into size, it was primarily a practical issue as she was quite large down there, and she told me that below a certain size just didn&#39;t seem to arouse her that much. We dated for a few years, as the sex was great, but we had other diffferences so we did part.

Ideally, I would love to be able to have a long term/permanent relationship with a woman who is a size queen, so long as we have other things in common and love each other for other things besides sex, etc. Those women are probably out there, but I haven&#39;t come across any yet (not that I have that much experience either).

When I was much younger I mistaked some women&#39;s interest in my size with an interest in me, and was then disappointed to find out otherwise. As a result I became fairly weary of women pretending to like me just so they could get to my cock. And, there times when that was ok; let&#39;s have some fun, and that will be all there is to it. So, I guess when I encountered a size queen i got to the point of not expected much more than sex fun, etc. out of it. I don&#39;t have negative feelings about size queens, but rather learned to be more realistic as to what to expect.

Today, I am looking for something more long term. My current lady friend actually wishes I was smaller, but we still have good sex and are quite close, so I am happy with things now.

Jack

MMFalvey09

Just Browsing
Media
Deb....evenetually if all they have an interest in is my size and not me personally it just won&#39;t last. Obviously niether one of us would enjoy each others compnany.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
My history is largely bereft of the size queens... my size isn&#39;t all that obvious unless I&#39;m in underwear.
I had one gf who (I think) came back for more only because her other bf was not satisfying in size... but she never made that (or anything else) clear.
I had one friend &#39;advertise&#39; my size... "you ought to go out with PETER" (gesturing with hands far apart) [lol&#33;] She did... often&#33;
I had only one other who mentioned curiosity about my size before the bedroom... college days.
What do I think of &#39;em... could have used one or two SQ&#39;s when I had those droughts in my younger days .... :D
... but that&#39;s only good for an ice-breaker... not a relationship.

(now, just Why are you asking?)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Deb....it&#39;s been several days and by now, it&#39;s obvious you&#39;re getting a plethora of answers here&#33; And, I&#39;ve pondered this subject considerably before replying.

In many cases, a lot of these responses seem to depend (at least to me) upon the age of the particular man responding. Time...i.e. getting older, CAN change things. --Attitudes change for one thing over the years&#33;

Some of us who perhaps once got our jollies showing off and "being known" among our friendship circles in early adulthood have grown wiser (I&#39;d like to think) and we&#39;ve come to realize having "size" doesn&#39;t always translate into a really meaningful relationship. Sex is important. But it&#39;s seldom THE most important aspect in being "a great couple". So if a woman initially comes after me because of my "size"....I&#39;m going to be "on guard" immediately. I&#39;ll be aware of what&#39;s REALLY behind her motives. And, it very well could (and probably WOULD) turn me right off....and, right away, too.

I like to keep my dimensions as low-key as possible until a more suitable time "develops" in the relationship. I&#39;m not ashamed of my assets mind you as much as I try not to allow that part of me to influence my best judgment or hers. I believe a little mystery never hurts and I&#39;d just as soon the truth about me (my size) remain OUR secret just between us, too--- once the relationship gets to that level. (Kinda romantic, I think&#33;) Honestly, I really don&#39;t crave all the fanfare (outside the bedroom) with gossip about my being "big". In fact, I would be angered to learn of this trite chit-chat among (her) girlfriends once "my size" becomes known. You know-- the kind of rumors and worse&#33; that I&#39;ve read about here in this forum. While flattering, I still believe I might even get mad&#33; :angry:

So, if this needs spelling out any more clearly-- let&#39;s just say for me, my penis dimensions... is a very private matter known only to me and, to her when it&#39;s time.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The size folks bother me. While not average, if you&#39;re not in the superhung category, they are like "why bother?" It was like the dude that was into black guys but turned me away because I wasn&#39;t dark enough....wtf? :blink:

The_Swinging_Voter: I think of all the girls who might have pursued me because of my size there was only one you could say was more than just curious to try an extra large cock but who genuinely craved my size over someone of average proportions. For all that she was a nice girl, we had a good time when we hooked up and the sex was always wild.

However that by itself isn&#39;t enough and I really think that anyone who is more interested in my size than in me could never be more than a one-night stand or, at best, a fuck buddy. It is after all just a physical attraction to one particular part of my anatomy so hardly the basis for a deep spiritual connection lol. Still, like someone said, it is nice to be with someone who really knows how to handle a big cock.

I should also add that a person may be a size queen and into my endowment but if I choose to have sex with them then Ive got no cause to complain if they do then go on looking for the next &#39;bigger thing&#39;. So I dont look down my nose at them, just look at it as fair and equal and a bit of fun - they get the size they like and hopefully we both get some great sex. (Also, if im being totally honest sometimes it can just be a great ego boost)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that the sizeseekers have a fetish, and most of us have some sort of thing that "gets us going" even if it isnt that.
But like any fanatics, if you go overboard it is not appealing.
If you are seeking the size over the person, as has been said, it is not cool.
I mean...i like blondes with blue eyes but not to the exclusion of all other types.
I also like pie, but i dont eat it at every meal