Your perception of the size seekers...

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I have a fetish for girls masturbating, but a few guys said its not really a fetish cos most guys do but damn thats hot...I'm into that shit :D

About size queens: it is a fetish and I think a few maybe most are quiet about it but then theres those who are known for being size queens and are pretty aggressive about it.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college, I wanted to be known for being really big. Now, I feel that it's really shallow and am pretty turned off when someone is interested in me only for the size of my dick. I know that if that's the only thing that they want, I'm not going to be into them at all. There's got to be more of a bond than a one sided attraction to my schlong. My being hung should just be the icing on the cake--my personality, looks, talent, etc., should be the basis of the attraction, the fact that I've got a large dick should only add to the package, so to speak. I'm not interested in someone who is so shallow to only focus on one part of my anatomy.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Deb@Dec 21 2004, 11:56 PM
Just a quick question...I'm curious to know how you guys treat those girls (or guys if applicable) that seem to be more interested in your size than they are in you? I'm asking more in the context of a relationship, have you ever been in a relationship with a so-called size queen, and if so, was it just sex or did it ever grow into something deeper? When you met them, did you consider them to be one-night stands from the start, or did it ever develop into something more?
[post=268859]Quoted post[/post]​

I can think of a couple of cases. One gf was pretty close to a genuine size queen as she plainly admitted to me more than once that she really got off on well endowed guys. For a while, I was her fling but it wasn't long before she found a newer guy with a large swinging dick. We're still friends, though, and that's fine.

Another gf wasn't quite as straightforward but it was still apparent what she liked. One way or another, she made a point of complimenting me on my size just about every time I pulled my pants off. Not that I minded, of course, but her praise almost became a bit comical after a while. This relationship lasted longer but finally ended. Still, to this day, she always greets me with a glance at my crotch.

SG

spatters

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Flux@Dec 22 2004, 12:23 AM
The girls that I know that are interested in mine and everyone else's size are nice girls once you get to know them, although they are pretty insecure eg will sleep with most guys, regardless of size but that's probably another story. Although I like to joke and make innuendo with girls about my size, the girls that are after me just for what's in my pants are probably a turn on in some ways although theres no way I would ever want a relationship with these girls. They do have reputations as being 'slappers' and I doubt any of them would commit to one guy. Having said that, the girls I know are young and I wouldnt expect them to commit really. So I have no problem with anything a person does as long as theyre liking it and its not detrimental to others. If it is detrimental to themselves, I feel sorry for them but you cant really change people once theyre into a routine or have set their morals/beliefs in stone (eg I'll sleep with as many guys as I can).

So to sum up: size seekers are nice people, fun even to joke around with but as for getting into a serious relationship, I myself would be wary of it but I guess if the girl met the right guy everything would be okay.
[post=268863]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree, but will go a step further and say that if a woman is only interested in size, she woud not be the "ideal" candidate for a relationship as it will always be in my mind that she is on the prowl for an even bigger cock. But it IS fun for the short term.

Pappy

Media
If someone were interested in me just for the size of my dick then they're wasting their time. There's a whole lot more to me than my dick. The size of my dick was what I was know for in high school. I didn't like it then and I don't want to be know for it now.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Dec 22 2004, 05:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Dec 22 2004, 05:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Deb@Dec 21 2004, 11:56 PM
Just a quick question...I&#39;m curious to know how you guys treat those girls (or guys if applicable) that seem to be more interested in your size than they are in you?
If he&#39;s not interested in me as a person, I&#39;m not interested in him. A real relationship is with a person, not with a cock.
[post=269035]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
totally agreed, DMW.

the only gf i&#39;ve ever had that i was really sad i&#39;d dumped... was such a genuine and sexy and great person all around. she was groping at me one of the first times we made out and i said "just so you know, i&#39;m not too huge." i think she&#39;d heard some things from friends or something.

she replied, "i don&#39;t care, it&#39;s attached to you, and you&#39;re who i&#39;m with."

i mean... at 16 years old... how can you be so romantic and so sweet? what a girl, really.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ziggity@Jan 30 2005, 09:00 AM

the only gf i&#39;ve ever had that i was really sad i&#39;d dumped... was such a genuine and sexy and great person all around. she was groping at me one of the first times we made out and i said "just so you know, i&#39;m not too huge." i think she&#39;d heard some things from friends or something.

she replied, "i don&#39;t care, it&#39;s attached to you, and you&#39;re who i&#39;m with."

i mean... at 16 years old... how can you be so romantic and so sweet? what a girl, really.
[post=278762]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey Zig,

So, do you have a reputation for being huge? I noticed in one of your pics that your dick looks quite large in proportion to your amazing bod.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
hmmm i might, because the gfs i&#39;ve had see it but don&#39;t ask "exactly HOW long is it and what&#39;s its circumference?" it&#39;s flat average (well, above average for an asian my size :p), but it just looks big.

and heh, "amazing", that&#39;s just flattery :p

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ziggity@Jan 30 2005, 06:29 PM
hmmm i might, because the gfs i&#39;ve had see it but don&#39;t ask "exactly HOW long is it and what&#39;s its circumference?" it&#39;s flat average (well, above average for an asian my size :p), but it just looks big.

and heh, "amazing", that&#39;s just flattery :p
[post=278821]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, it looks real big. And no, that&#39;s not just flattery.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was always on the opposite side of the size queen problem. I have always been wowed by cock size, ALMOST to the point of a fetish, and eventually after trying for years to learn to like sex with smaller or average endowed men, just faced the fact that I needed large cock size to enjoy it. But when I found men who were well endowed or had a reputation for being well endowed, I wanted to get to know them as a person before even thinking about whether I would want to have sex with them. Being hung was a "necessary but not sufficient" condition. In most cases, they either just wanted to have sex without giving a chance to have anything personal develop, or they liked the attention but were straight and basically just fucked with my mind, teasing and shit.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
standard deviant, from what i&#39;ve read and heard (i&#39;m not old enough to have too much personal experience in this department) size queen-ness in the gay world is more often a condition of sorts, whereas for women it&#39;s more of a predilection or bonus in a relationship... what i mean to say is that it seems when a guy needs big dick he really, really NEEDS it.. i think. this could be due to anything, i guess.. the sensations of anal sex in contrast to vaginal sex, the way the ass works, musclulature inside and out... psychological aspects... etc.

would you agree, though?

Spork

1st Like
Media
I think shallow relationships are OK if both people involved know and accept that it&#39;s a shallow relationship. The trouble comes when one is in love and the other just wants to borrow a cock.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by ziggity@Jan 31 2005, 04:04 AM
standard deviant, it seems when a guy needs big dick he really, really NEEDS it.. i think. this could be due to anything, i guess.. the sensations of anal sex in contrast to vaginal sex, the way the ass works, musclulature inside and out... psychological aspects... etc.

would you agree, though?
[post=278946]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, for me I&#39;m bi not gay, prefer fucking with female partners, and very oral + visual + manual (hands) with males. I&#39;m almost totally non-anal. Have only fucked a few guys, a few times, and had no fun whatsoever the few times I tried being on the receiving end.

The level of sensation and pressure in my hands and mouth and throat is part of it, but mostly it&#39;s my brain that NEEDS a big dick to feel like having sex with a guy. And then, it&#39;s overpowering desire--but everything else has to be right, too. Good personal chemistry, compatibility in many other ways. Occasionally I&#39;ve hit one of those love-at-first-sight kind of erotic partners where we just "knew" everything was right, but 90 percent of the time there are all kinds of barriers, incompatibilities, which are evident either right away or soon, and ruin any chance of sex. I guess I have this super-idealistic way of thinking of sex that the big penis is just a part of... everything else--height, color of hair, race, etc.--I&#39;m very able to enjoy many different versions of. I even prefer skinny shrimpy guys in many ways, or guys somehow not in too great of shape (I find them more approachable). But large cocksize is the one thing that just has my number.

So, yeah, you mentioned psychological aspects, which I think would be the main explanation for me.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m in college now and having the reputation for being big definitely gets you a few dates on word of mouth (especially if the advertiser ever tried stuffing in in HER mouth). I think it&#39;s cool to hook up with someone that&#39;s into you just for your size so long as you make sure the upstairs brain doesn&#39;t let the downstairs one get too much control.

You can&#39;t base a long term relationship on just that, but you can pass a few interesting nights away :D

D

deleted111

I have been with some girls and some guys who were all about my size.
I made absolutely no difference whatsoever in their willingness to try and take my cock.

One of my ex&#39;s started out as a one night stand and developed into a relationship.

I personally feel that going out with someone because fo their size is bad.

If I am in the mood for sex then it doesnt make a lot of difference to me in most cases.

I have a boyfriend now who appreciates my size and likes it.

So I don&#39;t really have to worry about it anymore.

We were boyfriends before my size ever even came into the picture.
Difficult too, cause he is real touchy feely LOL

Nate

the_force: It really doesn&#39;t matter to me. To be honest, it kinda upsets me that some girls will only go for me because of my size. I can say that every girl i&#39;ve been with has point blank told me, before they even knew what my size was, that size doesn&#39;t matter. To an extent, i believe that is only true when the girl hasn&#39;t experienced a guy with larger then average size. But on the other side of the coin, every girl i&#39;ve been with AFTER i&#39;ve had sex with them, all say that size now DOES matter, and they do not want to go back to smaller dicks. And that honestly does turn me on to hear. So, while it doesn&#39;t matter to me if they are that way or not, i do get turned on more knowing a girl does crave my size. So basically i contradicted everything i just said LOL

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Life is full of contrasts, &#39;Force&#33; :lol:

I love the fact that my boyfriend has a rather large penis (with foreskin --- I am a bit of a foreskin fanatic&#33;)....but I consider that a bonus. He&#39;s a very generous, kind and beautiful soul....so having a large extension &#39;down there&#39; is not the reason I am with him.

gamma_phi: The person I lost my virginity to I would say was very interested in having sex with my because of my size. I&#39;m not sure if she was a size queen back then, although she was abotu 16, she might have been. But she definitely wanted me for my goods. It was only sex, that one time, and never grew into anything past that. I actually didn&#39;t have sex again until I was 17 1/2 (about 3 1/2 years later). So goes the great first time.