YOUR Perfect Blowjob

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aright guys, here comes another one!

I've been reading all these posts about sucking cock, and now I'm in the mood for some good stories.... So I want to know: Start to finish, what would be the Perfect Blowjob for you? Or: What was the BEST blowjob you've ever gotten?

In case you hadn't noticed ... I have a bit of an oral fixation :yumyum: Mmmmm.... hot throbbing cock....

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i guess i would the best i've had was from one of my ex's..........she would start by running her tounge around the rim of my head....then she would mix in a couple short sucks mixed in with deep throat......then somm ball lickin (which is the best)..........and then just repeat....simple yet effective.....mainly just work the toungue

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never come from blowjobs, except one time when I got sucked off by a hooker in Prague. She was good, not very pretty but sucked like a vacuum cleaner. So I guess that was my best one.

I've always made sure I never stop sucking when giving a guy head.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
basically what i said meg with a little more aggresiveness.....she was a very timid girl (what can i say i like the wild ones)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my wife is enthusiasitc and loses herself to the moment, light stroking of my shaft while encompassing the head of my penis in her mouth, tongueing under my foreskin, holding the head of my penis as deep as she can in her warm mouth, anticipating my climax and swallowing.

It would be wonderful if she could learn to deepthroat me, I would like to experience it at least once.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mmmmm... the elusive deep-throat. Any advice on how to relax the gag reflex?

When my wife is enthusiasitc and loses herself to the moment, light stroking of my shaft while encompassing the head of my penis in her mouth, tongueing under my foreskin, holding the head of my penis as deep as she can in her warm mouth, anticipating my climax and swallowing.

It would be wonderful if she could learn to deepthroat me, I would like to experience it at least once.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The giver should lie on a bed with their head at the end, slightly tilted. This relaxes the gag reflex and opens the throat wider. The receiver should stand at the end of the bed over the giver, and voila! Deep throat achieved. May take a few minutes but this usually does the trick.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It just takes practice. Find a good buddy that will let you practice on him. That's how I managed it back in college.

My best blow job, not getting, but giving, was a fuck buddy who backed me against the wall and fucked my throat for a long time. He then sat on the edge of the bed a teased me, wagging his cock back and forth until I crawled back over and we started all over again. Lots of spit and throat slime dripping down his balls. We took turns in the "drivers seat". It had a lot of give and take and ended with him blowing a huge load on my chest and us falling asleep together. I typically cum 2 or 3 times in the course of giving a blow job, especially when i'm really into it.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, not male but I love giving one! Still learning on how but this morning was the best! Lot of teasing, kissing and running my tongue up and down the shaft occassionally flicking the head with a gentle grab and release. Then pulling him in with my mouth and throating him as he hardens(love this!!!) Lots of tongue action on the frenulam as I grasp the shaft and throat him again. Repeat because I feel him trembling and continue using the tongue all the way up and down with intermittant suction. Response: WOW your tongue is hot and lots of moans!:veryhappy: Unfortunately this technique causes him to cum pretty fast. Oh well was definately fun.:biggrin1: I working on the saying"practice makes perfect".:wink:

Honeydew

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Aright guys, here comes another one!

I've been reading all these posts about sucking cock, and now I'm in the mood for some good stories.... So I want to know: Start to finish, what would be the Perfect Blowjob for you? Or: What was the BEST blowjob you've ever gotten?

In case you hadn't noticed ... I have a bit of an oral fixation :yumyum: Mmmmm.... hot throbbing cock....

it has to be between my current girlfriend and an old ex-girlfriend,i'll go with the current girlfriend,because she wants to just inhale me(as much as she can)and lick me,and keep eye contact with me the whole time she's working me out.plus she talks so nasty to me while she's licking up and down on my shaft,begging me to just let loose a big load of cum...damn! can't wait till she gets home...

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as the girl is actually enjoying it I have no complaints. It was obvious that my ex never cared for giving oral, so i never really enjoyed/wanted her to do it.

D_Theramenus_Twoglands

Just Browsing
Media
My ex use to open her mouth wide and slowly stick my cock in her mouth without touching anything inside her mouth. You know that feeling you get when someone is pointing really close to you, not actually touching you, but you still feel it? Its kinda like that. At the ending point, I would hit her throat and then she would close her mouth and suck back up to the top. She would do this repeatedly and it drove me crazy. An added benefit would be if she could deepthroat it at the end. I think it was the anticipation of her mouth around my cock and feeling the heat from her mouth...I miss her, lol.

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best bj i ever got was in a car when I was driving. I was just driving along with my girlfriend and she said "unzip your pants". So I did, and the next thing I knew she was leaning over the clutch and sucking me off. It was so hot seeing her head between my legs and the wheel.