YOur personal LPSG tag line

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
about 10 years ago I started to get really into muscle cars. I used to (and still do) make models and stuff, and I was really keen on the 67 shelby fastback. I'm just so used to using this screen name everywhere that I just keep it, even though now, I know better not to worship anything built by Ford. Though, it is still a sexy car

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You live in a penis? :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:​

Never mind. I misread the whole premise of the thread. Don't worry, it's only the first mistake of my life.

Umm, there really isn't a lot of explaining to do about my name. I'm tall. I'm a guy. I live in pns.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rubberwilli - no...you brought here you rub her willy...I'll rub HIS!

or

Rubberwilli - that's no dildo in his pants!

or

Rubberwilli - shiny, sleazy, sweaty and sexy!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You live in a penis? :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:​

Never mind. I misread the whole premise of the thread. Don't worry, it's only the first mistake of my life.

Umm, there really isn't a lot of explaining to do about my name. I'm tall. I'm a guy. I live in pns.

Ha - I misread it too, NJ - but as I have PNS and I'm thinking what is that? Pre natal stress :biggrin1:

LPD - Ain't that a man. please find blues reference before you flame me :tongue:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*~Wild in bed and tastes like Honey ~*

Someone gave me the nickname at the swingers club and I have used it for years,...People in real life just call me Honey

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
agnslz... a-g-n-s-l-z, get it right people!

(Everybody always spells my name wrong). :(
B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o.

So, it's agnslz, eh? Let me thing A Great Name Search Located Zip? Hmm, After Going North Scott Licked Zelda?

(don't mind me, if I repeat the letters enough and make enough set ups with acronyms I should be able to remember it Angslz--then again maybe not.)