Your pets ..!!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
Thank you....they are both Gay. Not for each other. Cezar is in love with my parents Toy poodle "Scooby" . Raven, he is our little sissy boy. Goes to the beauty parlor every 2 month. Right now he has a green and silver bow on his head, and matching nail polish....he is so damn cute ....:smile:

I love it . Raven sounds like my neighbors black toy who upon receiving manicured and laquered red talons at the salon, commenced "Voguing" prances down the street. Knowing how intensely proud they can be ( I had a silver one) my neighbor and I cracked our sides as soon as she was out of ear shot.

Naughty

Sam1070

Experimental Member
Media
I have seven dogs. All of which were formerly strays. In order to keep this many dogs happy and content you need lots of space. I live on a 300 acre spread in the Deep South (US). No neighbors for miles, no nearby traffic. So they have ample room to roam unencumbered. They are happy and content and they give me much pleasure! Pictures later.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yeah, she's learned how to be a cleaner cat. We got her when she was 5-6 weeks old. She was "abandoned" outside of the restaurant that I worked at at the time, but she's been litter boxed trained and cleans herself now. I'll have to get a closeup of her face. She's got such pretty features, but she's quite a bitch.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yay, TAG's cat watches animals on TV too! Mine is obsessed with scenes of dogs or horses whenever they're on screen... but has zero interest in watching other cats or people. :smile2:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She also loved to carry furry things around in her mouth like she just killed them. It used to be a nightly ritual with a certain one of her toys when my hubby and I just crawled into bed. She'd drag the darn thing right to the outside of our bedroom door, even when it was left wide open, and sit there and Meow loudly and annoyingly until we came to check out her "kill".

Here's a couple more that I just got off my lazy ass and took:

My dog, Pooh Bear. She turns 13 this August.
DSC01406.jpg

And the bitch cat, Phoebe. She turns 7 in August.
DSC01410.jpg

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
Seems like we have a ton of photos of everyones stuff....well why not show evreyone your pets photo..they need the love too...:smile:

My avatar is my previous dog, Alice. She's been dead now almost three years. She was a Chesapeke Bay Retriever, the best of ALL dog breeds! After I had to have her put to sleep, I got back her ashes and set up my Alice shrine on top of my turntable. (Her ashes and this picture in 8 x 10 size)

I never thought I could deal with the joy and pain of another dog so soon, but last year, I got another Chessie from Chessie Rescue of Virginia. Carolina is 9-ish, but looks and acts like she's a puppy.

When I got her, she weighed 90 lbs. After 6 months of exercise and a reduced diet, she weighed 65 lbs, which is about where she should be.

Every day, I feel sorry for the people who gave up Carolina. They didn't now what a great dog they had. All she needed was some direction and love in her life. She gets hours of pats and ear scrooches every day from me.