B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No.. not yet... though I intend to put some pics up of the kids eventually. Right now I have up pictures of former pets Meeko the cat, Fuzzbutt the cat, and Stinky the mouse.

The "Lion King" motiff is because Koreans don't normally distinguish between /l/ and /r/, so whenever I introduce myself as "Ryan"... they hear "lion". Many of the kids at school call me "lion king" or "ryan king" or something inbetween.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No.. not yet... though I intend to put some pics up of the kids eventually. Right now I have up pictures of former pets Meeko the cat, Fuzzbutt the cat, and Stinky the mouse.

The "Lion King" motiff is because Koreans don't normally distinguish between /l/ and /r/, so whenever I introduce myself as "Ryan"... they hear "lion". Many of the kids at school call me "lion king" or "ryan king" or something inbetween.
Oh I forgot about your mouse. Lion King... priceless. :)

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
absolutely beautiful sassy, I love horses, just as much as I love other animals, each are unique in their own special way.

I have a beagle that is just about to turn 6 years old already, she can be so goofy at times, one thing that dog is certain to do, and that is to give me a good laugh on a daily basis. her most favorite things in the world is tearing the hell out of my old socks, water bottles, and going for rides in the truck, I have several pictures of Talladega in frames hanging on the walls here in the house.

there are times that she will get under the cover that I keep on the couch, and I was able to get a picture of that a few months back, a couple years ago, when I was getting some dirty clothes together to wash, she got into one of my shirts and had her head poking out the end, it was so funny, I just had to get a picture of it.

Some have now moved on to pet heaven, but forever remain in my heart.

Attachments

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Your photos are amazing, there is so much personality in them. Do you have a flickr or something where I could see more of your pictures?
Your dogs are awesome too. What beautiful creatures!