Your prefered extender?

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heya.

Currently started to use my extender again after couple of years pause, the one I'm using now is Male Edge Pro, which extender works best for you? And are there any other extenders or something that adds more length?

Cheers.

Reactions: Leobakker

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heya.

Currently started to use my extender again after couple of years pause, the one I'm using now is Male Edge Pro, which extender works best for you? And are there any other extenders or something that adds more length?

Cheers.

I have the Andropenis, but dont use it verry often. I only have skinny jeans so its tight and i cant wear it discreetly...

W

welwynboi

Anyone use their extender while they sleep to get the full recommended 6 hours?

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone use their extender while they sleep to get the full recommended 6 hours?
I've tried most of the extenders on the market. Most of them are really expensive and uncomfortable to wear at night. However, I bought one of these things (link below) off of Ebay.
I was obviously apprehensive, but after a couple of months use, it's my favorite extender right now. I actually ordered both a medium and a large, along with extra silicon sleeves. It's the most comfortable, effective gizmo that I've tried yet. It's a Chinese product (aren't they all), but it's shipped within the USA... The link below connects to the person I bought mine from. It was delivered within a week, and so far, I don't have any complaints.. it's like $32.00 too!
I have no connections to the seller or the product. I just bought two, and I use it every night.

Massive Growth Penis Extender Enlarger Penis Stretcher Growth Male Enlargement | eBay

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried most of the extenders on the market. Most of them are really expensive and uncomfortable to wear at night. However, I bought one of these things (link below) off of Ebay.
I was obviously apprehensive, but after a couple of months use, it's my favorite extender right now. I actually ordered both a medium and a large, along with extra silicon sleeves. It's the most comfortable, effective gizmo that I've tried yet. It's a Chinese product (aren't they all), but it's shipped within the USA... The link below connects to the person I bought mine from. It was delivered within a week, and so far, I don't have any complaints.. it's like $32.00 too!
I have no connections to the seller or the product. I just bought two, and I use it every night.

Massive Growth Penis Extender Enlarger Penis Stretcher Growth Male Enlargement | eBay

That's not really an extender. It's an All Day Stretcher.

W

welwynboi

Isn’t JES type extender the only type to be clinically proven to lengthen a penis?

W

welwynboi

The type of extender not the brand, the leg strap one hasn’t been clincally proven to produce any results whereas the JES “type” has been proven by multiple clincal trials to actually achieve results in lengthing and pumping has shown to straighten out bends within a penis that is if the research is correct but it wouldnt be published in peer reviewed journals if it wasn’t.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The type of extender not the brand, the leg strap one hasn’t been clincally proven to produce any results whereas the JES “type” has been proven by multiple clincal trials to actually achieve results in lengthing and pumping has shown to straighten out bends within a penis that is if the research is correct but it wouldnt be published in peer reviewed journals if it wasn’t.

The "leg strap" is not an extender. It's an all day stretcher but can you cite the study that stated it "is not effective"?

And can you cite "multiple studies" stating the extenders are effective? I don't recall "multiple studies" being done. Also the study that states extenders works is DUBIOUS at best (funding comes from business involved sources etc.) and considered a joke among journals.

I believe they work but come on: Don't sell wolf tickets.

W

welwynboi

Heres one study from 2009/2010

Penile Extender Increased Flaccid Length By Almost A Third, Clinical Study Reports

Here’s another
Effect of Penile‐Extender Device in Increasing Penile Size in Men with Shortened Penis: Preliminary Results - ScienceDirect

There are also two other studies taking place at the moment trying to replicate the two above studies, I also read a study from Iran which used extenders and successfully achieved gains but i can’t find it. remember though the gains are always modest, 3 quarter inches at most and the studies don’t say if the gains are long term. But their is clinical evidence to support they do work.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Funded by Andropenis. Known as a joke in the PE world.

This is below a joke. I won't even comment but you won't help your cause quoting this one.

There is no valid study showing they work. No one in their right mind will fund such a study...except..except those who manufacture said product. I mean cancer research can't find money for their studies these days. I wouldn't expect money to go to a pe study..and it doesn't. Any study on PE is a joke including the pump studies.

W

welwynboi

Stupid me I didn’t realise your an anti PE troll.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try this, no I'm not spamming like someone thinks,
Man I started jelqing EVERYDAY about ten months ago with entengo mulondo oil and gained 1-1/2 inches already length and girth. Research it. I wouldn't advise ordering international, expensive and a headache. You can get it in the US on amazon or bonanza probably. I just started taking the capsules too. Most guys give up after area weeks, but it takes time. It doesn't sound like much , but I am very happy and will continue to use it. Hope this helps, be sure to research

You have 25 post here. 25 post are exactly the same spam shit.

You are not a spammer, you are a super autist spammer. Who ever hired you should get their money back