Your pump of choice

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by trentster, Jul 18, 2008.

1. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    To the guys here that pump, I am looking for a good pump and tube to start pumping (money isn't an issue unless it's over $200). So what pump/tube do you use and how do you like it.

2. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

bro,ive owned all kinds over the past 17 years and the best you can get is vacu-tech.For 150.00 you get a quality pump that'll last for years.check out their site at..www.vacu-tech.com...you'll be pleased with their quality and service...GUARANTEED!

3. Big meat pumper

Big meat pumper New Member

Vac-U-Tech has the best stuff. Their electric pump is great, too, but more $$.

I also have a CTC electric pump, its unique pump/release vacuum feels great, but does not work as well for me as the Vac-u-tech. Plus, it is noisy and after a while it can drive you up a wall. Also $$. The Vac-u-tech pumps you up bigger and faster.

NateicusPumper likes this.
  4. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    That's what I was looking at, the metal pump (heard the plastic one breaks) and the tube. Thanks, guys.

5. onlygettinbigger

I have heard many good things about Vac-U-Tech, but my personal favorite is Pumptoys.com. They offer the best in line as seals go and they will custom make tubes to your specific needs. Their vel-seal tubes come standard with a custom sized silicone seal that fits around the base of the tube. They are high quality acrylic and they come with laser etched measurements on the tube as well as the exact specs of the tube. They also offer the two stage tubes as well as their own line of pumping lubricant which is perfect for the longer pumping sessions. They sell the same standard array of hand pumps that everyone else has but in addition they have their own super deluxe electronic computer controlled vacuum pump. The QS-7 hooks up to my laptop bedside while i am sleeping and does my pumping for me. It is amazing.

Anyway just my 2 cents but I am always happy to push people towards them as I have now owned two vel seal tubes, a 2 stage ball and cock tube, a few jars of their lube, a hand pump, and just recently the electric pump and I have been happy with every purchase.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Agreed!vacu-tech is top of the line.

7. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

i have used and owned them all...boston pump which i was told was the best...falls short of being the best...
    has a five year warranty...and is replaced free if it doesn't work..
    i now own this esteem vacuum pump....and while its pricey...there is now no tube and hand pump and parts to snap together...

check out this pump site...Health Products For You: One Stop Shop for all medical and home care supplies
    and look for esteem vacuum pump...its all in one...put ur breeder in the tube....get a nice seal for air tightness...and use the built in hand pump...at the top of the tube...there is an electric one, but.. i like to control my stretch and i like a bit of pain...yeah..im a freak...but the greatest thing i like about this pump..it cums with cock rings that r intended to slid off the pump...when u r at the size u want to be...and it fuckin stays that size for about 30 mins...and i have put the pump back on and re pumped and it goes back to the size i pumped to before releasing the air...
    and the baby batter...is really nice...my partner and i both use the pump...and its great fun...he is gone this week..so i have been using the pump to take more time in my solo's...he is back friday...

#7 D_season 5, Jul 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  8. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

and i understand this is a bit pricey..

Attached Files:

9. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I'm looking at the pump toys, and that's close to $200. It seems like quality stuff, but still.

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use a variety of tubes in my routine, I change it up every once in a while and having a variety of tubes from different manufacturers allows me some freedom from a static routine. I have owned Kaplan tubes, Newart tubes, Vaccutech tubes, and monsternuts tubes (out of business).

Vaccutech has the best acrylic, but they are fragile and if you drop them, they will break like a mothafucka, they also have a flared opening, that some of you may like, but I don't like it at all, 'cause I have a lot of sac (droopy hanging nuts) and the flare pulls too much of my sac in. I do use the tube though, as sort of a finishing tube (it's custom sized to fit my length at 8 inches) and get great results from it (they have neat little etched ruler marks on the side of the tube to gauge your length as you pump).

I will always heavily lean on my Kaplan tubes though, they have the smoothest pull and I find that I can stay in the tube a bit longer as I pack it... the straight walled tubes get a bit uncomfortable after I pack them. They are also the cheapest at 40 bucks or so a tube. Go to www.jnoutlet.com and get the tubes there, it is Kaplan's outlet store.

As far as a handpump, you can't go wrong with the BEST... MityVac's Silverline model. You won't be able to get them at Auto Zone, but they will last you a lifetime versus the plastic model which won't last six months if you pump regularly. www.Pumptoys.com has a good deal on the handpumps and they are an excellent vendor.

Good luck.

11. MisterClean

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i made one.

12. edman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I use a lapdist 'mushroomhead' developer. I only use it for about 10mins a day, but the feeling and results are great.

Draft saved Draft deleted