Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My three roomates and I are heading down to Miami south beach in two weeks. The hotel room is small with two beds. there are four of us so we will be doubling up in the full sized bed. What would your reaction be if you woke up and saw that your roomate (the one you are sharing the bed with) had a big morning woody? lol i just got a woody thing about that
if that rommate will be hot as one roomate I used to have I would get instant erection myself, let him see it clearly and act depending on his reaction.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I already saw my roommates, he didn't care. we were both wasted and he decided to naked man a girl he liked (get naked and wait for her to walk in the room), and i walked in first not knowing what was in there

surprisingly the naked man worked

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw one yesterday, and that's the first time I saw a 7 incher (yes, yes, I never saw any dick before). But he was straight and he, because of our culture, quite has a negative views toward gays, so of course I didn't make any comment about it. But he's very handsome and I am clearly infatuated with him, so it made it harder.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What would your reaction be if you woke up and saw that your roomate (the one you are sharing the bed with) had a big morning woody? lol i just got a woody thing about that
I'd probably make light of it by saying "Nice wood!" so he wouldn't feel embarrassed. Most likely, I'd have a stiffy, too. Almost every guy wakes up with a boner. It happens to me every day without fail. At my age, I'm not complaining.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most guys would agree that morning wood is just a natural phenomenon - long as you can trust them not to film it and put it on the internet, you should all be able to laugh it off.

However, the size factor makes things a little bit more complicated - in the past, there's been situations where I've not wanted the 'full extent' of my erection to be noticeable in case it made the other guys feel inferior or jealous. Wearing tight pajamas, throwing a towel or two on the bed and trying to wake up before everyone else could help you think it's a real issue.

Reactions: agentblueuk

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
No big deal. The roomies I've had knew up front I was into my body and basically a nudist around the house. They were cool and usually wound up being nude around me.

I now (thankfully) live alone.

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i spent many years sharing various apartments with various other male work colleagues. i worked for a UK company who had staff based overseas. as a general rule a male would only be allocated an apartment with another male.
we all often woke up with morning wood. not every day but certainly a lot. normally we left it till the very last min to actually get out of bed and get ready for work and morning wood was un avoidable.
it was not somthing we purposley showed off but i never got offended by my work mates morning wood. sometimes naked and other times in boxers or briefs.
we often made comments to each other and joked about it.
after all, it is normal.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thankfully, this had not been a problem for me. My only roommates were in college and, happily, this is something that I never had to see. I know that we're all guys and everything, but it would certainly be an awkward situation.

I think that I would have tried my best to ignore it and pretend that it never happened.

nicko680

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i don't care really i went on holiday with my friend we are bit straight and we slept in the same bed naked together got up walked around naked doesn't bother us and i mean when one had a boner well we just joked about it

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shared a room with a group of colleagues once. On waking the next morning, one guy had a semi as he walked to the shower, another had clearly had a wet dream. I was a bit shocked, to be honest. But at the end of the day, no one said anything. I'm guessing we all noticed what was going on, but no one said anything to embarrass the others.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, had a roommate once who was really very unconcerned about walking around in the morning with morning wood. Not that he was showing it off. He was simply male in a room with another male. He didn't think much of it. He just accepted his own personal biology and assumed (rightly) that I did the same. Men get erect in the early morning.

D

deleted3782

I have seen morning wood, I dont recall saying anything about it...just let it slide.

I have had morning wood and been commented on...and I survived it.

Either way...its no sweat.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
«seems to be a good day» or a thing like this ! It sounds humor, and it is a good way to notice without being insistent. If all four guys, you men, are hard, you can propose something like : «it's the better time to do a contest, buddies !». Rellay, I would react like that : with humor but noticing.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wood happens. All men get it.
Some guys might be embarrassed to have it in front of friends.
There's no need to go out of your way to make someone feel potentially more uncomfortable.