Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wood happens. All men get it.
Totally agree! Since 16 or so I wake up every morning with at least semi erection.
When I had boyfriend we sometimes slept together and he "nourished" that erection in various ways, always making me reach good long orgasm. :biggrin1:

S

SirConcis

In youth hostel dorms, I wouldn't see morning woods. But I had them all the time. Once I saw a fit male get up and he had definite morning wood. My reaction was "finally, someone else with morning wood, I am not alone !" Didn't say anything, of course, and I kenw the guy probably felt embarassed that he couldn't get rid of his erection before having to get out of bed.

Reactions: Aelx_smuth

D_Ankwick Anklespanker

Account Disabled
Media
I see my roomates morning wood all the time and I'm sure they see mine. We are a bunch of guys in our early 20s living in an apartment together. It is too hard to hide when most of us just sleep in boxers. It isn't like we flaunt it but every now and then you see your roomate sporting a tent in his shorts on the way to the shower.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
morning wood rule: no crowding the fridge/sink/hallway. boner pokes before coffee could be fatal to the poker :smile:

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try staying in a hotel room with a girl when you both have partners!

I had to think of some creative ways of getting to the bathroom before she saw anything. Sleeping in just my Boxers wasn't the best idea. Although I'm sure she saw the display at least once, but eh I'm sure she's seen it all before.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There has never been a day I recall I haven't woke up with wood. It's biologically normal. When I used to share a double as an undergrad, I had the top bunk so I could stay in bed until the boner subsided without my roommate seeing. I saw his junk all the time though, especially since he only wore boxers to bed. One time he caught me and said, "you checkin out my junk?" I told him, "put on some fuckin pants man or go back to sleep." He just laughed and went to the bathroom. If he had whipped it out at that moment and told me to get on my knees, I probably would have.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I lived in a dorm where we had to walk down the hall to the shower and every morning most dudes had a tent in their boxers on the way down there to the shower. It was no big deal.

Reactions: effedi7

briefsmanmike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I grew up on a farm with 5 brothers there were 6 of us in one bed room and we shared 3 beds 2 to a bed so I saw lots of wood every morning it was no big deal it was natural. In the summer when it was hot we slept naked so in the mornings things would be touching it never seemed to be a problem even when the younger ones would have a wet dream and you would wake up with dried cum on you it did not seem to bother anyone

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never saw my roommate with morning wood, but I did his boner once!

His girlfriend was over and they were messing around in the living room and he came back into our room to get a condom... in which he thought I was asleep, so he didn't bother to cover up.

and :eek: :eek:

I was instantly hard!!

Reactions: Mineduh