Your reaction to average or small guys

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It may for some girls, but its a non issue for me, I really dont care, because it doesn't matter what size that guy is, there is always a way to make it work...

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It may for some girls, but its a non issue for me, I really dont care, because it doesn't matter what size that guy is, there is always a way to make it work...

So there you are admitting it will feel better and there could be a need to make it work! I admire your diplomacy but no guy will ever believe that a bigger one feels the same as a smaller one.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't say that referring to me.. making it work as in with people who have the problem with smaller guys, sorry I didn't clarify that.

I get the comment that fucking me is like sex with a virgin everytime.. (obviously not everyone is going to believe me when I say that... but irregardless)

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't say that referring to me.. making it work as in with people who have the problem with smaller guys, sorry I didn't clarify that.

I get the comment that fucking me is like sex with a virgin everytime.. (obviously not everyone is going to believe me when I say that... but irregardless)

I believe you. I know women can remain very tight with kegels. But im talking on a pure comparitive level. Bigger will feel better.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigger doesn't hit the G-spot as well... "smaller or medium" would have a better ability to do so.

You had just as well give up. You will never convince these big guys that they are not superior. Most times they probably are. I would sure like to meet a woman with your atttitude...of course they probably would not want to meet me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But thicker would apply more pressure to the g spot and longer would mean longer strokes over it
I disagree, and as a man you can't fight that... cause you'd never know how it feels, and even talking to a women about it wouldn't give you the knowledge to make the decision... every womans preference is different...

ready to give up yet?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You had just as well give up. You will never convince these big guys that they are not superior. Most times they probably are. I would sure like to meet a woman with your atttitude...of course they probably would not want to meet me.
They can be superior in their minds all they want, but this is a two person fight over what feels better to a specific individual... even with all reason, there isn't a way he can prove himself right by himself, without consulting a higher group of women.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree, and as a man you can't fight that... cause you'd never know how it feels, and even talking to a women about it wouldn't give you the knowledge to make the decision... every womans preference is different...

ready to give up yet?

Give up? I thought we were having a discussion not a wrestling match. I like to learn from discussion, not "win". Im really not that insecure.

I dont need to be a woman to know this. I dont have to stick my hand in the fire to know it hurts.

Can I ask you something? If you dont like big penises, why join a forum dedicated to them?

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ready to give up yet?

Give up? I thought we were having a discussion not a wrestling match. I like to learn from discussion, not "win". Im really not that insecure.

I dont need to be a woman to know this. I dont have to stick my hand in the fire to know it hurts.

Can I ask you something? If you dont like big penises, why join a forum dedicated to them?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

At first honestly it was because I was intrested in seeing if there was a difference in the way a male with a large cock spoke about themselves, like if they had any strong personality traits that made them more likely to brag... and I don't not like big penis', they are beautiful, all dicks are, but the point I'm arguing is that big, medium, or small everyone has a preferance for a certain size, and bigger isnt always better than another. :)

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At first honestly it was because I was intrested in seeing if there was a difference in the way a male with a large cock spoke about themselves, like if they had any strong personality traits that made them more likely to brag... and I don't not like big penis', they are beautiful, all dicks are, but the point I'm arguing is that big, medium, or small everyone has a preferance for a certain size, and bigger isnt always better than another. :)

Whos bragging? I dont consider mine large atall.

Are you seriously telling me that if your man had a 3 inch penis it would feel no different to a 6 inch one. Thats bull

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If I hadn't one bigger than 3 inches, then I couldn't compare could I?

I didn't accuse anyone of bragging, but in my small town, I'm used to large males bragging like there is no tomorrow, so I thought that, thats how it was in real life.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"
Alright, I'm not french, maybe I wish I was, but oh well. So, I found this site looking for penis smilies for the sex forum I'm a moderator of... this site is quite amasing in its own sence, I have been lurking for like 3 days, trying to think of a display name that depicts me. I'm your adverage odd Canadian, who loves everything about sex. I'm terribly shy, but find sex the easiest to talk about. I'm a social service worker in training so don't be nervous of the studying...

Ugh, *enters some smart thing to say* Hi *waves*"

The above is your very first post here. Proven liar

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah right ok.. and how great of an intro would it have been.. "yeah I'm here to see if you guys are assholes like the people I know from high school... does having a large dick make you an asshole?"

and I don't think my admin got around to taking the smilies off this site..

If I hadn't one bigger than 3 inches, then I couldn't compare could I?
IF being the huge difference here... the biggest I've been with was 7-7.5, and I wouldn't go any higher...

I'm not lying about anything, just playing the devils advocate

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But you have had different sizes so you can compare and you are lying. Just like you lied about your reason for coming to the site

WTF is wrong with you? If she doesn't like bigger, she doesn't. Sorry that doesn't jive with your insecurities or your sexual fantasies or whatever the hell is motivating you to be such a royal prick.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is it so difficult to believe that some women like average or smaller sizes? Everyone has their preferences. There's no reason to berate Think_Kink for hers. I think her presence alone on this site depicting that point of view is a good thing for guys (like yourself, apparently) who are perhaps insecure and disgruntled about their size. We need more women like her that are so willingly accomodating regardless of size (as long as it's not too big, apparently).