Your reaction to average or small guys

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WTF is wrong with you? If she doesn't like bigger, she doesn't. Sorry that doesn't jive with your insecurities or your sexual fantasies or whatever the hell is motivating you to be such a royal prick.

Excuse me? I just said I dont believe her. Why are you abusing me? Im gonna report that post

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
WTF is wrong with you? If she doesn't like bigger, she doesn't. Sorry that doesn't jive with your insecurities or your sexual fantasies or whatever the hell is motivating you to be such a royal prick.

Tada.

Gender Defender's Return aka He-Man

I guess I see why you chased me around on the butt sex thread a bit :).

Was I THAT assy? If I was, I can't remember, I apologise to all involved :)

I thought KG looked like Uncut's son. But there is just no way Uncut would raise such an unchivalrous ...uhm ...uhm prat(<--? Would that be the appropriate Brit slang?).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Um... none of the guys here came for my sake... I was clearly talking to ChicagoSam, and Fortiesfun in another thread... but thanks for um you know be accusations yet again. Retaliate all you want... your not proving anything to anyone.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously think_kink was losing so badly she needed this guy to come in and abuse me on her behalf. How sad. I will not retaliate though.

Man, please give it a rest. You have been the instigator in all of this. TK has her preference, it doesn't mean it's right or wrong, it's just what she likes. You really seem to be looking for an ego stroke, but all you've done is make people mad. Neither side is going to win this argument, so please just agree to disagree.

PS. I'm a mod and I don't see any abuse from Matthew.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, please give it a rest. You have been the instigator in all of this. TK has her preference, it doesn't mean it's right or wrong, it's just what she likes. You really seem to be looking for an ego stroke, but all you've done is make people mad. Neither side is going to win this argument, so please just agree to disagree.

PS. I'm a mod and I don't see any abuse from Matthew.

He called me a royal prick. Is that not abuse?

I never said TK wasnt allowed her opinion I just disagreed with her and was asked by by her if I "gave up"?

Who is the top admin?

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone who reads this thread can see the score lol

It is you who turned this into a competition and it is you who subsequently lost. Why could you not have a discussion without asking me to give up? Thats there for everyone to see.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Anyone who reads this thread can see the score lol

It is you who turned this into a competition and it is you who subsequently lost. Why could you not have a discussion without asking me to give up? Thats there for everyone to see.
Your point was moot.. lol everyone clearly see's that dear. There is no compition when it comes to someones preferance, people change, but through and through I have stuck to my inital ideas about size. And there is no way one person who can't grasp the idea that not everyone is a size queen, is going to change my mind about it, sorry. I'm younger than you think, and already I can see the thruth behind why I fight about things like this...

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never claimed everyone was a size queen. I know thats not true. I made the very specific point that a 3 inch will not feel as good as a 6 inch, all other things being equal. That is such an obvious point that I cant believe that someone is arguing against it. Im talking physiology not preference.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You can talk any way you want... someone will disagree with you... always.. I don't know how much more you want me to say about it.... I've proven you're wrong on a point you wont let go of...