Your reaction to average or small guys

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is amusing watching women dance round the question. They must think men are gullible enough to believe the diplomacy. We arent.

I disagree - I think you are being rather presumptious in that you don't have a pussy.

Women know that all things being equal, they prefer a cock on a man who satisfies them, to say that it has to have a certain size is a two dimentional response to a three dimensional issue.

Just so that I can record the worst pun ever here - there's more than one way to skin a cat.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is amusing watching women dance round the question. They must think men are gullible enough to believe the diplomacy. We arent.

Numbers:

Perfect penis for me: 6in long X 6in girth
Smaller than I'd like: 4.0in long X 5in girth

Much more girth is too much, as is length. It's fun to have sex with guys that are larger from time to time, but for all practical purposes, that's my preference day to day. Think of a larger cock like a really rich dessert-- just a little goes a long way. Sometimes have sex with a large guy seems more like a test of endurance and mettle. That 6X6 might even be on the large side for me, too.

About the 3"-- it would probably work just fine, but aesthetically and socially/culturally, it's a turnoff. However, given the choice of huge (10X8) and tiny (3X4), I might take the smaller one. At least it won't hurt and require about three tubs of lube. I have a favorite toy that's about 3" long, if that, and i love it. It really does do the job just fine. I've only been with one person whose cock felt like it was swimming around in my pussy, and he was very small, especially girthwise.

Average, though, is not bad at all, and my preferences generally run to average or slightly larger, like TK. The monster cocks on here make for fun fantasies, I've got to say that. And really, a pretty cock of any size is good for that.

My point is, we all have preferences, and not everyone wants a 9 inch piece of meat.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, I've come to learn that some women really do prefer a penis that is about 6". That is OK. They are not in the majority, but it is still OK. The majority prefers a size that could be considered "average to large". Very large is also popular, but only a minority prefer huge every night (more than a minority would take huge for a ride a few times), but yes even huge has its followers. I'm just being redundant here, but I felt like writting this anyway. Different strokes for different folks.

You know, I prefer a pussy with hair on it. A noticable amount of men and women like their female lover to be bare. I like a pussy with a natural musky scent, which isn't exactly all the craze either. Heck, she could skip a bath for a day, and I'd probably still toss her salad also (if I loved her). Last, I like large vaginas that are quite stretchy. Isn't being tight what is usually bragged about by women? My taste aren't exactly stereotypical.

Still, I noticed that I tend to want to give "diplomatic" answers on this site also. When writting about my preference for large labia, I feel pressured to admit that I wouldn't choose a woman just by her pussy's looks or size, and admit that anything is at least medium or larger would be fine. Doesn't that sound familiar? You know, it is tough enough to find a woman that is compatable with me in the area of values, beliefs, desire for a family, goals, and hobbys. So, like the women say, other things are more important. Still, when comparing apples to apples I still have my preferences. I'll just have to hope for the best. I'm willing to compromise more on a woman's looks than on her personality, but I do have my limits. Fess up to it, we all do!

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Numbers:

Perfect penis for me: 6in long X 6in girth
Smaller than I'd like: 4.0in long X 5in girth

Much more girth is too much, as is length. It's fun to have sex with guys that are larger from time to time, but for all practical purposes, that's my preference day to day. Think of a larger cock like a really rich dessert-- just a little goes a long way.

I've only been with one person whose cock felt like it was swimming around in my pussy, and he was very small, especially girthwise.

Average, though, is not bad at all, and my preferences generally run to average or slightly larger, like TK. The monster cocks on here make for fun fantasies, I've got to say that. And really, a pretty cock of any size is good for that.

My point is, we all have preferences, and not everyone wants a 9 inch piece of meat.

These comments should be considered very satifying answers to any size discussion with women. Look, she admitted to having a preference for a certain size. That is 6x6. That satisfies me, because I believe that we all form preferences whenever we experience more than one of anything.

Great reply snoozan, thanks!

Besides, who started this thread? I forgot who posed the question.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I prefer a pussy with hair on it. A noticable amount of men and women like their female lover to be bare. I like a pussy with a natural musky scent, which isn't exactly all the craze either. Heck, she could skip a bath for a day, and I'd probably still toss her salad also (if I loved her).

I don't care what the hell ever else you ever post, this has got me positively swooning. :tongue::tongue:

Pussy hair, the smell of a woman, totally hot. I think the current trend of bare-shaven or that goofy looking landing strip to be unnatural and unatrractive. Actually I much prefer shaven to the landing strip, which I think looks stupid. But I like a moderately groomed natural bush. If I'm going to eat a pussy, I want to eat a pussy, not a bar of soap. Musky is sexy. The trend of surgical alteration of the labia to make them smaller has got to go too.

This reminds me that it's been way too long since I've gone down on a woman.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Are you for real gambit or some kind of troll ? You come across to me as really insecure. Seem to be a lot of male experts here who know "what women want".

Fine I suppose, but no idea why you bother asking women then. As stated here some women like/prefer/want average size or even little cocks.

They've provided reasons galore. One that I've heard was that they prefered being able to deep throat the smaller guy, less pain/discomfort which meant they knew they could have sex more often. Maybe they like the energy/clitoral stimulation of fast sex but don't like their cervix getting banged on each downstroke, etc. etc.

If you can get a woman worked up most can take really a really big one but some like quickies, etc, etc.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you for real gambit or some kind of troll ? You come across to me as really insecure. Seem to be a lot of male experts here who know "what women want".

Fine I suppose, but no idea why you bother asking women then. As stated here some women like/prefer/want average size or even little cocks.

They've provided reasons galore. One that I've heard was that they prefered being able to deep throat the smaller guy, less pain/discomfort which meant they knew they could have sex more often. Maybe they like the energy/clitoral stimulation of fast sex but don't like their cervix getting banged on each downstroke, etc. etc.

If you can get a woman worked up most can take really a really big one but some like quickies, etc, etc.

Well if the women dont like big ones then they are, by definition, the trolls.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't see too much daylight between ladies who don't have an unequivocal requirement for large being members and men like yourself who aren't well endowed.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who says im not well endowed lol and what is your point?

I am not being rude, but your pic would suggest you are in the sub six category unless you have very large hands. So your point about being a troll by definition, if it were true, would equally apply to non endowed men as non size queen women.

Yes I enjoy a good debate. The moderator coming in and calling me a royal prick was disgraceful and so is anyone that condones it.

Do you disagree with my 3/6 inch point?
I don't disagree with the 3/6 point, you should know what you currently like,.. only the preposition I'm against is the one against her.

You != Everyone Else <- Something I'm still coming to grips with.

General != Absolute <- a fallacy of "Scientific Research"

And I think your suffocating debating skills classify you as both royalty AND a prick. But... I'm almost the same. ;)

Tyler Durden said:
I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not being rude, but your pic would suggest you are in the sub six category unless you have very large hands. So your point about being a troll by definition, if it were true, would equally apply to non endowed men as non size queen women.

You are totally incorrect about sub six. I am not even fully erect on that pic. It is a real pic unlike many on here

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't care what the hell ever else you ever post, this has got me positively swooning. :tongue::tongue:

Pussy hair, the smell of a woman, totally hot. I think the current trend of bare-shaven or that goofy looking landing strip to be unnatural and unatrractive. Actually I much prefer shaven to the landing strip, which I think looks stupid. But I like a moderately groomed natural bush. If I'm going to eat a pussy, I want to eat a pussy, not a bar of soap. Musky is sexy. The trend of surgical alteration of the labia to make them smaller has got to go too.

This reminds me that it's been way too long since I've gone down on a woman.

snoozan, WOW! I agree with you 110%! Thank you. It is so nice to hear from a woman that understands, especially a woman that enjoys eating pussy. The scent plays into the whole experience of things. You are so right, we want to eat the pussy of a real woman that lives an everyday real life! Hey, I hope that you get some real good all natural puss real soon!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree - I think you are being rather presumptious in that you don't have a pussy.

Women know that all things being equal, they prefer a cock on a man who satisfies them, to say that it has to have a certain size is a two dimentional response to a three dimensional issue.

Just so that I can record the worst pun ever here - there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Fine - but can you respond to my original point.

People who have spent enough time on this site, all seem to come to the same conclusion that it is virtually always wrong to categorise everyone into absolute boxes. It diminishes the breadth of human possibility. Besides which the real distribution of penis size amongst the vast majority of men is not that great. It isn't really appropriate to use outlandish examples to try to prove a point.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fine - but can you respond to my original point.

People who have spent enough time on this site, all seem to come to the same conclusion that it is virtually always wrong to categorise everyone into absolute boxes. It diminishes the breadth of human possibility. Besides which the real distribution of penis size amongst the vast majority of men is not that great. It isn't really appropriate to use outlandish examples to try to prove a point.

There are many absolutes. As I said earlier, put your hand in a fire it hurts. Put it in boiling water it hurts less. Put 3 inches in, less sensation than 6 inches.

I have not categorised women as size queens or anything. I know size doesnt matter to most women, all i am saying is that if a mans penis grew from 3 inches to 6 it would feel better to a woman, all things equal.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When the originator of this thread ironspade returns, he is going to be excited to see nearly 100 replies. He sure has a suprise waiting for him on the pages of this thread.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are many absolutes. As I said earlier, put your hand in a fire it hurts. Put it in boiling water it hurts less. Put 3 inches in, less sensation than 6 inches.

I have not categorised women as size queens or anything. I know size doesnt matter to most women, all i am saying is that if a mans penis grew from 3 inches to 6 it would feel better to a woman, all things equal.

And I maintain that you are presumptious to claim an absolute regarding two things you don't have, a pussy and a three inch cock.

Aren't the women saying that a three inch cock can give them pleasure (though there are very few around in reality so few have the experience) and that on a separate occasion a six inch cock could give them pleasure. Two incomparable experiences based on separate occasions. The perfect man would have a selection of cocks. However we have what we have and we try to use it as best we can.

And weren't other women in responding to the OP saying, that yes they may be a little disappointed for variable reasons, but that they would wait to see what the real sex was like. Aren't we rather in the realms of fantasy and reality rather than absolutes? I think the women are being pragmatic and know the difference.

Fire or boiling water - you're still headed for A & E.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I said earlier, put your hand in a fire it hurts. Put it in boiling water it hurts less.

Actually, I don't think this is correct. Pain response is based on the number of neurons that fire, not on intensity of neuronal response. The way pain receptors work is it's either on (pain) or off (no pain). We feel more pain because more receptors are involved.

Therefore, actual temperature of the substance doing the burning is immaterial as long as both are substantially hot enough tofire the pain receptors in the hand.

Or something like that. That one hurts more than another is as much a fallacy as the rest of your arguments.