Your reaction to average or small guys

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, I don't think this is correct. Pain response is based on the number of neurons that fire, not on intensity of neuronal response. The way pain receptors work is it's either on (pain) or off (no pain). We feel more pain because more receptors are involved.

Therefore, actual temperature of the substance doing the burning is immaterial as long as both are substantially hot enough tofire the pain receptors in the hand.

Or something like that. That one hurts more than another is as much a fallacy as the rest of your arguments.

Totally false. The severity of a burn is measured by its depth. The deeper it burns the more painful it will be. Fire will burn deeper than water

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only if you're dumb enough to leave your hand there.

actually sticking your hand in a fire for a split second doesn't hurt, but sticking it in boiling water hurts because the water stays on your skin. didn't we all spend some time as teenagers doing things like putting our hands trough lighter flames and putting candles out with our tongues? or was i just weird? i was weird.

Without making any assumptions on the stakes I'd gamble, were I faced with listless appreciation of a transpiring event...

There are many absolutes.
Human absolute is an ideal, it's idolization a fallacy, marked absolution is practiced by a few, but the true absolute... is a frightening concept.

As I said earlier, put your hand in a fire it hurts.
Generally.

Put it in boiling water it hurts less.
Actually, liquid conducts better than gas.
(try it, I've done it and know a few people I associate with have too).
But again, another general based on standardized factors.

Put 3 inches in, less sensation than 6 inches.
Generally.

But, I think the biggest question on my mind here, is...
Protagonist... or Devil's Advocate?

*ponders* ~_^

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep - normal kids set light to their body hair.

KG, old timers see people who won't compromise and need to assert themselves like this often. The other thing that they have in common is that they don't stay for long.

How do i compromise on facts? If I said coal was black and you said it was white, should I concede it is grey?

It was not me that said "Giving up yet?", nor was it me that called someone a prick,

So why do you think I wont be staying for long?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do i compromise on facts? If I said coal was black and you said it was white, should I concede it is grey?

It was not me that said "Giving up yet?", nor was it me that called someone a prick,

Having arguments that reduce to a playground, "I will not give up my position", are not very interesting. And whilst you want to maintain that you have acted logically and reasonably, I have read the post and do not agree. You wanted to make a point and when someone did not agree, you were like a dog with a bone. The point was that the other person doesn't see it the same way as you. They do not see an absolute regarding size, personally I agree; I, like you, don't have a pussy, but I won't presume to tell people who have, what their absolute reactions will be.

Can I suggest an empirical test for you.

Get a five by six dildo and a six by five dildo. Stick one up your arse to day and then the other in a couple of weeks time (don't forget to take the first one out), then report back to us with your observations as to the differences.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever have a guy drop his pants for the first time and find him to be lacking length or girth? Did he surprise you with it or was it a let down all together?

...No, never experienced that mostley coz its not that big issue for me. I will be disapointed if he lacks of skills in bed though thats for sure. :smile::mad:

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having arguments that reduce to a playground, "I will not give up my position", are not very interesting. And whilst you want to maintain that you have acted logically and reasonably, I have read the post and do not agree. You wanted to make a point and when someone did not agree, you were like a dog with a bone. The point was that the other person doesn't see it the same way as you. They do not see an absolute regarding size, personally I agree; I, like you, don't have a pussy, but I won't presume to tell people who have, what their absolute reactions will be.

Can I suggest an empirical test for you.

Get a five by six dildo and a six by five dildo. Stick one up your arse to day and then the other in a couple of weeks time, then report back to us with your observations as to the differences.

Not interesting? This thread has been more interesting than others because I maintained my position rather than giving into bullies.

Your dildo test is about as unempirical as it can get since an ass is not a vagina

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not interesting? This thread has been more interesting than others because I maintained my position rather than giving into bullies.

Your dildo test is about as unempirical as it can get since an ass is not a vagina

Well thank you for making it interesting. I have sat in the middle (though not a moderator) and dismiss the bully call. They have a different POV and they have the vaginas.

Your arse is the nearest approximation that you have, so in the interest of theoretical empiricism, I maintain my suggestion. You never know you may even enjoy it.

It's called The Banstick, Almighty Defender of Comfort.

And Pendragon is right, your extreme difficulty is lowering interest in others, replacing it with exhaustion, failures, and other negative feelings. The taste of success is great motivation.

But once again,

"Oh, the hypocrisy of it all!"

:D

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well thank you for making it interesting. I have sat in the middle (though not a moderator) and dismiss the bully call. They have a different POV and they have the vaginas.

Your arse is the nearest approximation that you have, so in the interest of theoretical empiricism, I maintain my suggestion. You never know you may even enjoy it.

Oh I do enjoy ass play and in my experience the bigger the object the more pleasurable