Your reaction to average or small guys

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I'll let you fill the blanks in. Go right ahead.

At the risk of starting this all up again, I still gotta reply. You remind me of a fighter who has taken one hit too many, but refuses to go down or simply retire. I thought your consistent argument with 3" versus 6" was successfully debated several pages ago. Someone said they actually had a dildo near 3 inches that they absolutely loved. I thought that'd be the end of it, but unfortunately you seem to argue what you can, and ignor or dismiss what you can't argue. About the only thing that your being more pleasured by a 7 inch dildo proves, is that 7 inches is more pleasurable for you, and you alone. I suppose you could argue that 3 inches is less pleasurable for most men than 6 inches, since you still don't have a vagina to argue the opposite. Gotta admit I admire your tenacity, but sometimes you just gotta take the gloves off and let it go. Like a great Canibus once said, "it's about who strikes the hardest, not who strikes first!" From where I'm standing, your argument ended a long time ago.

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At the risk of starting this all up again, I still gotta reply. You remind me of a fighter who has taken one hit too many, but refuses to go down or simply retire. I thought your consistent argument with 3" versus 6" was successfully debated several pages ago. Someone said they actually had a dildo near 3 inches that they absolutely loved. I thought that'd be the end of it, but unfortunately you seem to argue what you can, and ignor or dismiss what you can't argue. About the only thing that your being more pleasured by a 7 inch dildo proves, is that 7 inches is more pleasurable for you, and you alone. I suppose you could argue that 3 inches is less pleasurable for most men than 6 inches, since you still don't have a vagina to argue the opposite. Gotta admit I admire your tenacity, but sometimes you just gotta take the gloves off and let it go. Like a great Canibus once said, "it's about who strikes the hardest, not who strikes first!" From where I'm standing, your argument ended a long time ago.

I agree, so why are you commenting?

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Might I suggest that "to each his own" and let this thing go.:redface: The horse has long been dead and is ready for burial 153 posts later. Some people just don't understand that what pleases one person does not consitute satisfaction for another.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever have a guy drop his pants for the first time and find him to be lacking length or girth? Did he surprise you with it or was it a let down all together?

Yes, this did happen to me once. He was masculine, nicely built, kissable, huggable,
squeezable, but when he dropped his pants, he was about 3" hard & thin. It took some diplomacy to get out of that,,, should have gone casually to a sauna and swim with him before, and not get into that embarrasment... :redface:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ever have a guy drop his pants for the first time and find him to be lacking length or girth? Did he surprise you with it or was it a let down all together?

Digging back into ancient history here. And normally I would not quibble but it was like 4 erect? or less, practically pinky length. Honestly that is not neccessarily the end of the world, guys. Seriously, there are other things in life and in bed. But, the only reason I was surprised is because he was a terrific football player. I think I just assumed he was well rounded in all ways. That was my naive nature at the time. The only thing that bothered me maybe was that he was basically rather selfish, sexually. And didn't seem to have any idea that maybe he might have to put some effort into elbow grease and sensitivity training. :rolleyes: