Your reaction to seeing big dick/load

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to hear some women's recounting of being shocked by seeing their first big dick. Also, what did you think the first time you a guy shoot a big load?

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a bit strange for me that all hung men enjoy to shock girls with their size, but if I think about my ex-bf I suppose that it's normal. He was so selfconfident about his size and rewarded by anyone admiring his dick.

Anyway, the first big cock I've ever seen was my ex-bf's. I didn't know about his size and when he took his pants off I couldn't believe how big was his package in speedo. I thought "what's that??", I was speechless.

Then he took his speedo off and I stared at it shocked. I was frozen, I hadn't seen anything that big before and I got scared. When I started stroking it my body was shaking, but then I started getting hot by feeling it growing in my hands. I was so rewarded of making him so hard and so big, I hadn't experienced anything like that before. I was lucky that he was very good and experienced in sex that made me feeling comfortable and I enjoyed so much having sex with him.:rolleyes:

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First time i saw my partners i was shocked but didn't want to show it. As for a big load at first i thought it was sick. But i like it now