Your reaction to seeing big dick/load

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by schllong, Sep 9, 2007.

1. schllong

schllong New Member

I would love to hear some women's recounting of being shocked by seeing their first big dick. Also, what did you think the first time you a guy shoot a big load?

2. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

It's a bit strange for me that all hung men enjoy to shock girls with their size, but if I think about my ex-bf I suppose that it's normal. He was so selfconfident about his size and rewarded by anyone admiring his dick.

Anyway, the first big cock I've ever seen was my ex-bf's. I didn't know about his size and when he took his pants off I couldn't believe how big was his package in speedo. I thought "what's that??", I was speechless.

Then he took his speedo off and I stared at it shocked. I was frozen, I hadn't seen anything that big before and I got scared. When I started stroking it my body was shaking, but then I started getting hot by feeling it growing in my hands. I was so rewarded of making him so hard and so big, I hadn't experienced anything like that before. I was lucky that he was very good and experienced in sex that made me feeling comfortable and I enjoyed so much having sex with him.:rolleyes:

3. FunLovin.1

FunLovin.1 New Member

Albums:
    First time i saw my partners i was shocked but didn't want to show it. As for a big load at first i thought it was sick. But i like it now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice