Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1. Hasn’t happened in years.
2. Thanks dude - like what you’ve got going.
3. I don’t know of any straight guy that would compliment another guy about his bulge - unless he were drunk or bi-curious.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: Gj816

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've compared bulges with other dudes, and usually it starts with some kind of compliment. If you like to display your package, you're ready to talk about it with other showoffs. Lots of things to be talked about — best way of positioning your cock in skintight jeans, what underwear to wear, whether commando is the best. It's not that big a deal but it can be a turn-on when it happens

Reactions: Gj816

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never rec'd any comments from any man, gay or straight. lots of women look. many don't say anything, but let you know they are interested by little pats on your hands, forearms, lots of eye contact, smiling.. every once in awhile I'll hear something said..."apparently, you've got what I need." "you are gonna take me home tonite, aren't you?" and then there are the silent moves..where she just sticks her hand down your pants, or takes a finger and "traces" your cock over the top of your pants, or they grab you and grind hard into your mid section.

Reactions: BigBen

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get comments, my bulge or print is usually noticeable.
I'm straight so lap up any comments I receive from women.
I do get comments from gay guys and acknowledge their appreciation but make my position clear if necessary.
Straight guys again I'll acknowledge the appreciation, maybe enjoy their jealousy if that's apparent but often enjoy a little banter over it.

Reactions: headbang8

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really depends on the context. If I’m in public, minding my business or going about my regular day then I’ll be a bit shy and embarrassed.

I’ll appreciate it mentally but if it’s not the time or place, it’s probably the case I wasn’t aware of it and didn’t mean to be so obviously hung. Alas, a big penis does whatever it does.

If I’m in a club or more sexualized setting, then I’m probably going to like it and it’s likely my big guy will begin stirring awake at the thought of being admired. Then you’re going to have an even bigger bulge to see.

Depends on the type of compliment and the tone of voice ;) but here is a general answer:

1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
2. Hehe, thanks!
3. Little laugh and then saying thanks, I am happy with it