Your response to "size doesn't matter"

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mule, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm pretty sure that the prevailing wisdom is that technique and chemistry are more important than penis size, but that aside, here's a question for the ladies:

Do you have friends that truly believe the maxim "size doesn't matter?" What do you say if they make that assertion?

I bet some interesting discussions arise if a woman within an all-female group of friends says "size doesn't matter."

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Not really, I'd just think that to her size doesn't matter.

3. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So you wouldn't give your point-of-view, or ask why she feels it doesn't matter?

I love your gallery pics, btw!

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Thanks, yes friends and I often exchange our views of why we feel such and such a thing, but everyone is different and our points of view aren't given to try to change someone's opinion, just general sitting around yapping. To be honest some of my friends don't even like sex that much, they like affection and sex is the price they're prepared to pay to get affection, that sounds horrible but it's true.

5. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've met people like that and my reaction is usually one of sadness... I think that (barring medical issues) everyone should be able to derive a lot of pleasure from sex and if they don't they are really missing out on one of life's most incredible experiences.

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I agree but we're looking at it from our personal point of view, if someone else would rather watch tv than have hours of sex then they're doing that because they don't derive huge amounts of pleasure from sex. How many couples do you know who meet and fuck like nasty little minks, then a year down the line they're down to once a week or less, not everyone adores sex.

7. B_46and2

B_46and2 New Member

I know a gal that, according to her, only had average sized guys and one scary huge guy. So, to her, size didn't matter. She thought big was bad and average didn't hurt - that was her logic. That was until she had a moderately big cock in her... WHICH CHANGED HER TUNE COMPLETELY! Now she freely admits that size does matter. Not enough to dump a guy if she really likes him, but enough to secretly wish the guy had a bigger dick. Sad but true. I think that once a lady has had sex with a guy with a nice-sized wang her preference in that particular area is set. In stone.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Not really, lots of women find it painful and unpleasant to have a cock slamming against any area near the cervix.

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well obviously - because ALL women are the same. :rolleyes:

I prefer larger and luckily I don't have to compromise on that - if my current partner suddenly lost an inch or two (in a freak hurricane or a boating accident or something, I don't fucking know :confused:) I'd stick with him because while size does matter it doesn't matter that much.

As to discussions on the topic with other women - other than here I can't say as I have had that many. I mean I've occassionally been asked if a partner had a big cock and I have occassionally volunteered that information when asked about quality of sex - but I don't ever recall sitting around with a group of women discussing how much we care, or don't, about cock size.

10. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    But that's more to do with bad/inconsiderate technique than the size of the cock. I learned real fast to be gentle and slow unless spurred to be more forceful.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I dont really have that kind of conversation with friends so no idea of their preferences. But i am realizing for me size is becoming more of an issue. Or maybe im starting to realize that i am allowed to have a preference for a larger cock and not feel like a bitch for it by discriminating against the smaller/average sized guys.

12. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's bullshit that someone (including yourself) might consider you a bitch for preferring well-hung guys. As long as you are respectful and considerate of guys that don't meet your preference, it is no-one's business to tell you what you should or should not prefer.

I've never heard of anyone getting pissed about a woman expressing a preference of, say, well-muscled arms on a guy. After all, when someone says "I won't date him because he's not my type" they could be referring to his personality or his physique and no-one thinks there is anything wrong with that. There's a wide range of things that different people are attracted to in a mate, and there's no difference between preferring a well-hung male than preferring a dark-haired male.

Kudos to you Lee for realizing it's okay to go after what you want. :)

13. zacktoria

zacktoria New Member

Albums:
    i've said it before and i'll say it again...quality over quanity anyday!

14. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How about both? :wink:

15. zacktoria

zacktoria New Member

Albums:
    Well that would be the best senario!!!! lol

16. MR.BLACK

MR.BLACK Active Member

Albums:
    lol if size did not matter this website wouldn't be here

17. mistahonest

mistahonest Member

A girl I've known for a long time experiences a lot of pain.
    It does't matter what size the guy is.

She wants to have sex,
    but she just can't.
    And it really frustrates her.
    It's not a matter of being in the mood, or lubricated, etc.

Her gynecologist examined her in detail and said she sees no physical problems. She actually told her "you're better than normal" whatever the hell that means.
    And her only suggestion to my friend was just "to relax"
    But that pisses my friend off because just relaxing isn't the problem. There's pain no matter what.

If she can get past the pain, she says it eventually turns into numbness.
    So she goes from a lot of pain, to feeling nothing at all.

I really want to help her find the solution to what is wrong,
    and she obviously wants to find the solution.
    But all the research we've both done online, after her doctor didn't have an answer, has turned up a big nilch.
    :(

18. the_reverend

Gold Member

well, even when she preferred average sized guys to scary huge guys, wouldn't you say that's an argument for her thinking that size matters? i think it's important to dispel the difference between "size matters" and "bigger is better." because they mean two entirely different things. size matters if you have ANY kind of preference on size. the only person to whom it doesn't matter is the girl (or guy) who doesn't care if you have a micropenis, the biggest cock in the world or the infinite variety of size and shape permutations in between. to everyone else, it matters. (see signature) :cool:

19. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had one friend who made her decisions on men depending on mens size. I heard her once say I really like him but I don't know if I'll stay with him because he's really not that big. I was quite shocked at the time but looking back she was a very vain person and really not much of a good person hehe.

20. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting comments so far....well, I prefer hispanic women with long black hair and caramel complexions....but some blondes are gorgeous...and i'm attrached to them....and My wife was black...go figure , right? we ALL have preferences...whatever they may be...but obviously, there are exceptions..Put it this way....because of my size, I have had a couple run from me (yes!).. saying I was too big... .and then others loved it.....I think it depends on the person.......I actually think i understand....I like girls with moderately big tits....BUT if I met someone who was great in bed but had very small ones....or a little ass....and if I had feelings for her... it wouldn't matter as much. i might secretly want her to have bigger boobs...but its not as important as you would think.

As far as having a big dick is concerned, sometimes it may be a detriment....Case in point: As an experiment, I put my cock picture on a x-rated dating site a week ago... and you know what? I have gotten NO emails since...i used to get at least one a week before the cock picture was added. So maybe it scares em! Or maybe they know that I will fuck you if given the chance.

Draft saved Draft deleted