Your Romantic History

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being on tour is so surreal anyway. It's always like living in a bit of a fantasy or like being on 'The Real World' without the cameras all the time! 

Or like "Road Rules" since you are usually stuck in a vehicle with these people. LOL

I understand those who don't want to go into this, but i'm the opposite:
It is easier for me to tell you, "yeah, i had a crush on this guy....or that one...and i had an LTR".....than it is for me to tell sexual things. (not that i havent ;) )

I didn't really expect more than just a shortlist of "one LTR in college......one high school crush", etc.
My original intention was not the emotional side of the LTRs and loves....or wallowing...
though it was fine that people posted that.

Listen, i *always* want to talk about feelings and stuff.
And i *always* start threads that dont get much play.
I'm like Mary Richards on the MARYTYLERMOORE SHOW...she was great but she gave really bad parties. :p

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 24 2005, 09:28 PM
Being on tour is so surreal anyway. It's always like living in a bit of a fantasy or like being on 'The Real World' without the cameras all the time! 

Or like "Road Rules" since you are usually stuck in a vehicle with these people. LOL

I understand those who don't want to go into this, but i'm the opposite:
It is easier for me to tell you, "yeah, i had a crush on this guy....or that one...and i had an LTR".....than it is for me to tell sexual things. (not that i havent ;) )

I didn't really expect more than just a shortlist of "one LTR in college......one high school crush", etc.
My original intention was not the emotional side of the LTRs and loves....or wallowing...
though it was fine that people posted that.

Listen, i *always* want to talk about feelings and stuff.
And i *always* start threads that dont get much play.
I'm like Mary Richards on the MARYTYLERMOORE SHOW...she was great but she gave really bad parties. :p
[post=277101]Quoted post[/post]​

Like my mom always says, "You boys & men just aren't in touch with your feelings!"

This may seem real obvious (especially to the women here) but a lot of times I'm just trying to get bye. I don't know what my feelings are. I usually have a bunch of conflicting ideas & sensations inside me. It takes a while for some of us guys to mature. Excuses,excuses. I know! :blink:

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 24 2005, 10:10 PM
Sorry, guys. I'm pretty much an open book here, but this is one thing I can't spill my guts about. I'd rather spare myself the indignity of appearing to wallow in my remembrance of past love.
[post=277100]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek:

Sorry guy. Hope they weren't too bad a situation.

I only have two past loves that I truly miss. Sadly, I lost them both thru my own actions. :(

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Lovers of the heart and not just sex partners...well...

Girl in senior year of high school...madly in love. Killed in a car accident in August of that year.

Girl in Jr. and Senior yr of college...in love...in love...she was hot, sexy and I loved everything about her...including the red hair and hot Irish temper. In grad school...walked in the apt...and she was screwing the guy downstairs. (He had a nice butt!!)

Girl I met in grad school...called her about a year after graduation, started dating...fell in love and got married. Married 15 years, blessed with 2 children. She decided she didn't want to be married any longer (long story) ...divorced...we're still friends...well, sorta.

Guy...answered post on AOL, wrote day and night for months, met in person...and there he was...tall, blond, hot, sexy, blue eyes, intelligent, talented (He's a musician and has played piano for many big name stars)...he was wearing tight jeans and cowboy boots. I was hooked! Through writing on AOL...we shared our souls...6 months later we were living together. That was 11 yrs ago!. (And he's still hot and sexy and I love him more each day)

That's it for me...now if you want a list of sex partners...I'm not sure there is enought space on the web...(just a joke, guys...well maybe!)

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Damn Atlrabbit, sorry about your past ;_; Im glad you found happiness at last though! Everyone will find their partner someday, it's bound to happen (and already has!)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the only woman to post on this thread... it will be brief, short and sweet... promise.

I have physcially only been with 2 guys. The first was in high school. We dated for 2 years before I finally gave into his request to have sex. I thought I loved him, but later learned that I really did not. Our relationship was more out of challenge for him. I was a virgin, captain of the cheerleading squad. He was the captain of the football team, played basketball and baseball. Our friends told him that he would never "get" me, sexually because of my convictions and my desire to remain a virgin until marriage. Our senior year, I gave in and had sex with him. Although I knew I would not marry him, I thought our relationship was still special. After our encounter, he told all the guys and naturally they told the girls. The secret was out. I felt so betrayed. I ended the relationship; afterall, he got what he wanted and the challenge was to be no more....

The second relationship was much, much, much more serious. I loved this man with all my heart. We dated 3 years before I ever became intimate with him and he was fine with it. We later were engaged and I planned to marry the love of my life. THe problem, I became his china doll. I was the type of girl he could bring home to mom and dad, but he wanted those slutty types as well. He was a cheat, but I always forgave him. Love makes you do things you would not ordinarily do. As our relationship continued, I fell deeper and deeper in love with him. He, on the other hand, began to manipulate that love and control it. My self-esteem diminished. I thought I could never have anyone else other than he. As time toiled (yeah, a long time), I found myself in a situation where I could not leave him. By this time, he had become physically, verbally and emotionally abusive, yet I still loved him. Love, as I said, makes you do crazy things. He and I were together for 9 years. He was later arrested for operating a drug pen (which was news to me - he never involved me in that nor did I see him doing it) and sentenced to 15 years. I went to see him every week; sometimes twice a week. Finally, I got tired of his verbal assualts and finally ended it. It devistated me, but at least it was over.

After that, I needed a break. I would not even consider dating a guy. It has been over 5 years now and I am ready, but still somewhat hesitant.

There has been someone else with whom I fell in love, too. Unfortunately, it is a VERY LONG DISTANCE relationship and I doubt that anything will ever become of it. I was shocked that I allowed this to happen; it kinda just happend. I still love the guy (you know who you are)... enough about that.........

Anyway, as you can see, my experiences have been minimal but have been very educational. So, for those of you who know me and ask why I am still single, you now have the answer.

Speaking of... I placed an add on another thread earlier... if you are interested...... hehehehe

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee@Jan 28 2005, 08:37 PM
I am the only woman to post on this thread... it will be brief, short and sweet... promise.

I have physcially only been with 2 guys. The first was in high school. We dated for 2 years before I finally gave into his request to have sex. I thought I loved him, but later learned that I really did not. Our relationship was more out of challenge for him. I was a virgin, captain of the cheerleading squad. He was the captain of the football team, played basketball and baseball. Our friends told him that he would never "get" me, sexually because of my convictions and my desire to remain a virgin until marriage. Our senior year, I gave in and had sex with him. Although I knew I would not marry him, I thought our relationship was still special. After our encounter, he told all the guys and naturally they told the girls. The secret was out. I felt so betrayed. I ended the relationship; afterall, he got what he wanted and the challenge was to be no more....

The second relationship was much, much, much more serious. I loved this man with all my heart. We dated 3 years before I ever became intimate with him and he was fine with it. We later were engaged and I planned to marry the love of my life. THe problem, I became his china doll. I was the type of girl he could bring home to mom and dad, but he wanted those slutty types as well. He was a cheat, but I always forgave him. Love makes you do things you would not ordinarily do. As our relationship continued, I fell deeper and deeper in love with him. He, on the other hand, began to manipulate that love and control it. My self-esteem diminished. I thought I could never have anyone else other than he. As time toiled (yeah, a long time), I found myself in a situation where I could not leave him. By this time, he had become physically, verbally and emotionally abusive, yet I still loved him. Love, as I said, makes you do crazy things. He and I were together for 9 years. He was later arrested for operating a drug pen (which was news to me - he never involved me in that nor did I see him doing it) and sentenced to 15 years. I went to see him every week; sometimes twice a week. Finally, I got tired of his verbal assualts and finally ended it. It devistated me, but at least it was over.

After that, I needed a break. I would not even consider dating a guy. It has been over 5 years now and I am ready, but still somewhat hesitant.

There has been someone else with whom I fell in love, too. Unfortunately, it is a VERY LONG DISTANCE relationship and I doubt that anything will ever become of it. I was shocked that I allowed this to happen; it kinda just happend. I still love the guy (you know who you are)... enough about that.........

Anyway, as you can see, my experiences have been minimal but have been very educational. So, for those of you who know me and ask why I am still single, you now have the answer.

Speaking of... I placed an add on another thread earlier... if you are interested...... hehehehe
[post=278299]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, first and foremost I wanted to say that I am glad to hear that you are out of that relationship. Hopefully that will be the very last negative relationship that you will ever endure. It shows how strong you are to overcome a situation such as that. It is funny how the heart and the head can disagree ever so often. As far as where your new romantic sensibilities, there is nothing wrong with taking some time for yourself. Go slow. You are still obviously trying to heal and that deserves the utmost respect. I hope that everything works out and remember that everything truly does happen for a reason.

xoxo ~ Kyle :)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kyle, you are a wonderful man! yes, time does heal all wounds. i think that i have healed, somewhat, and am ready to begin the journey once again.

like you said, things happen for a reason. i have never questioned that. besides, those experiences have helped shape who i am today. trust me, without them, i know there would be things that i could never possibly overcome....

thank you for your words...... you are inspiring, hun.

bb

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee@Jan 28 2005, 09:23 PM
those experiences have helped shape who i am today. trust me, without them, i know there would be things that i could never possibly overcome....
[post=278318]Quoted post[/post]​
So very true! You are a true delight and thank you for the kind words. Muah! :wub:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was too shy to ask girls out in high school, so I didn't start dating until college. There were crushes of course, the girl that lifted your spirit every time you saw her in the hall, or the classroom.

My first girlfriend was in college, but since dating was new, it didn't last to long. I believe I fell in love with her, because it sure did hurt when we stopped dating.

Time goes by and no serious relationships develop. I do have two very strong, close, platonic relationships with women, my first true female friends. I found both to be attractive and asked about the possibilities, but the friendships stayed friendships. I learned a lot about women from both of them and my confidence and ability to better relate to women in general were greatly improved.

The 2nd female friend became my lover and longest term relationship quite unexpectantly. She knew I found her attractive, but she saw me as just a friend. We spend a great deal of time together and one night, things changed (sex happened ;) ) We discussed whether it was just a fluke or not, but ended up seeing each other for quite a long time. We had ups and downs as a couple, and broke up and got back together more than once. Through it all, we remained friends. I know I fell deeply in love with her, as I never experienced anything like it before. Like bb, my being in love blinded me to certain things about her that are plainly obvious now.
The romance eventually did end for good. The hurt and pain lasted a very long time, and I didn't date at all for a while.

Even today, I still have a difficult time approaching women I don't know and asking them out. I am not nearly as shy as I was in the past, but it is still there and it still gets in the way of opportunity.

The above is just a condensed version of my love life, just a highlight/lowlight.

I am single, and looking...
LapDog B)

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 19 2005, 12:57 PM
Anybody ever been in love?
Ever been in a long term relationship?

I'm curious, because we all share our sexual banging history, but we dont
share much here about our long term or "in love" history....Here is mine.

COLLEGE GIRL -dated for awhile..still leaned more toward guys, she gave me her blessing and sent me out of the closet.
COLLEGE BOY -first real guy experience. My college roommate. After college, he "jumped the fence" and married a woman, and now has kids.(sigh)
LOVE OF MY LIFE SO FAR GUY- together for five years. We lived together and shared expenses, love and life. Ending was hideous.
THE LONG DISTANCE- Out of state-er, helped me to heal my heart and repair my ego. my best friend on this earth...but...he cant move here, i cant move there....(sigh).

Right now, single again.
Anyone else willing to share?
[post=275632]Quoted post[/post]​

I've always liked girls. I never went through a "girls have cooties" phase, I was always interested in them. So even back when I was a toddler, I remember having "girlfriends" in preschool, kindergarten. Shannon McGivens in preschool. Tammy in kindergarten. Andrea Thorpe in 2nd grade.

When I was seven years old my family moved and I had to change schools. Prior to this change of environment I was extremely extroverted and outgoing, very popular with other kids, would walk up and initiate conversations with complete strangers without a second thought (which terrified my parents when I was six) After the move, I had no friends. For whatever reason, I had difficulty making new ones. I become very introverted and shy. I put on weight and through grade school I was the chubby kid, the weird kid who was often the class clown because he liked to make people laugh, maybe the kid who was smarter than everyone else, the kid who wasn't particularly good at or even interested in any sports. None of this helped to make me very popular. That's all peripheral to the topic in this thread, but the point was that though I was still very interested in girls and had several big crushes in grade school and jr. high I never had a girlfriend in these years, I was extremely lonely, often depressed. Even at age nine. I had many crushes. Often I felt like I was in love, and maybe I was, though these feelings were never reciprocated. From 4th grade through 6th it was Chrissy Wright I was infatuated with. Then through middle school it was Melissa Kitchell. and early on in high school there was my sister's friend Lisa Hom. I still have some feelings for Lisa. But this was all unrequited love. Left me feeling pretty miserable most of the time.

This led in to my first real relationship. I lost a lot of weight my freshman year of high school. I was slowly slowly coming out of my shell, becoming more social, making new friends. My sophomore year this girl Jenni in my creative writing class asked me out to Homecoming. It didn't take me long before I was head over heels in love with her. That first year or so I was so incredibly happy. Ecstatic. It was like I had OD'd on Prozac or something I don't know. Just very young and very much in love, I guess. I poured my heart and soul and every ounce of energy I could muster in to that relationship, it was everything to me, Jenni was everything to me. Perhaps too much, I think I was smothering her a little bit. But we were together over three years. Planning on getting married, having kids, the whole shebangabang. Then she dumped me for some guy in Michigan she met on the internet using the computer I bought for her.

I didn't move for about three days, barely left the house for about three weeks, was severely depressed for over a year. Even after recovering from the worst of the depression I felt dead inside. As if I had lost the capacity to feel. I didn't think I was able to feel love again after that, and it would be a while before I actually did.

Shannon Goggans taught me that I could love again. I knew her from the internet. That was a beautiful relationship, I thought, at least while it lasted. She had a boyfriend the whole time but I didn't care. It was enough for me that she knew how I felt about her and I never asked her to leave Sam for my sake, she really just made me very happy being my friend. But eventually she pushed me away.

After Shannon my second real relationship started with another girl I knew from the internet, the same place I had met Shannon actually. Alisha and I had been friends for a while, and eventually decided to become romantically involved and something more than mere friends. It was long distance. She lived out in California and I lived in Virginia. I flew out to take her to her junior prom, she came out to visit me in Virginia, and then a year after we had started the long-distance relationship thing I moved out to California to be with her. Packed as much crap as I could fit in my Lumina, set off across the country with nothing but the money I had saved. No job lined up, no place to stay. But that worked out alright. I was out there about a year and a half before Alisha and I finally broke up. As much as I cared for her, there wasn't much passion in the relationship. I was not head over heels in love with her the way I was with Jenni. She didn't make me giddy with happiness the way talking to Shannon used to. and the sex was lacking. I was extremely frustrated and eventually cheated on her. Not especially proud or ashamed of that fact. The relationship was stagnating and we both saw this and eventually called it quits and I came back to Virginia. Alisha and I are still friends though.

Since Alisha, which was now over three years ago, my relationships have for the most part been pretty shallow and empty. There is one girl that I have been in love with, and my feelings for her were perhaps more real than anything I felt for anyone else prior. I resisted falling for her, because I knew it would be difficult or impossible to persue, I knew we both had a lot of emotional baggage and any potential relationship would be difficult to navigate, from the beginning I just felt like it was never going to work. But, oh god, I loved her so much. The way I felt about her made what I felt for Jenni seem like some stupid boyhood crush. I wasn't as obsessed and didn't smother her as much as I did Jenni, but I have gotten a lot older and more mature since then. it was different. and this girl... Malgorzata... she lives in Warsaw, Poland. Part of the reason I knew it was going to be difficult. We started writing each other shortly after she broke up with her boyfriend Piotrek. But she was never really over him. I saw this, I knew this, she denied it. She told me I was what was important to her now. She never said that she loved me. She had become afraid of this word, and even told me as much. But I know that she did love me. For years nothing made me quite as happy as seeing a new e-mail from her in my inbox. Nothing could make me smile so broadly as to read over her grammatically broken sentences and learn about whatever happened to her on any given day. I took it upon myself to find her phone number and call her as a surprise, which proved to be very difficult but I finally managed this. and then we had our e-mails and our phone conversations. Everything was fine for a while. Everything was better than fine, it was bliss, she made me so happy. But, eventually, she started pulling away. I don't know exactly when it began, but I could definitely tell. Then what I had always feared would happen happened, and she ended up back with Piotrek again. This boy who had dumped her before, who didn't appreciate her the same way that I did, who didn't love her the same way she loved him. She knew this as much as I did, but still, chose to be with him. I couldn't just let it go like that. I had never seen this girl before, not in person. I had written it out in e-mails a few times that I loved her, but never spoken these words to her aloud. Because I wanted the first time I said them to her to be in person, when I could look into her eyes, touch the skin of her hand, hear her breathing as not transmitted over a copper wire. I couldn't ask to come see her. I knew that she would say no. So I made the arrangements in secret. Originally I was going to go to Warsaw to see her, but then I had to change my plans because I found out the first couple weeks of August she was going to be in Hel. Not the pit of eternal fire and damnation... but a little Polish resort town by the same name at the end of a long narrow spike of land up in the Baltic Sea north of Gdansk. I was going to have to find her there. So I flew in to Warsaw, took a train up to Gdansk, and another train to Hel. Had no idea where she was staying or how to contact her. Didn't speak the language. Wasn't even entirely certain I would recognize her if I did see her. But the same day I got there I found her. We spent the afternoon and evening together and it was wonderful. I told her I loved her. and she told me to go. still hung up on Piotrek. and so I left.

that has been my experience with love and long-term relationships. Now I should probably get to bed before the sun comes up.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok!

I am going to jump into the fray now. Well lets see...

I pretty much concentrated on my schoolwork all through school as well as developing my talents.You could say I was unconscious as far as dating was concerned. I did have crushes, but because I was so painfully shy I would freeze them out if they approached me , virtually shooting myself in the emotional foot. As for the poor boys who did approach me, they got "the ice queen." For the prom, I was asked by three boys and ended up going with a good friend who I knew would not try to grope me. Nope, he didnt grope me but he did run off with another girl and whether or not they groped that is up for conjecture. At a scholarship reception later that year she tried the same thing but the guy this time ignored her totally.I was vindicated! LOL!

College was a time of friends and flirtations until my senior year where my first "date" was an invitation to a ball at the Naval Academy. The room was lined with make out chairs but my date was not going to have the pleasure. Needless to say, I was not surprised when I saw him cross to the other side of the street the next week without speaking on his way to meeting another "friendlier" girl. I was not devastated! LOL! Men were everywhere. White ,black, asian. tall, short, thin healthy. There was L., the tall, thin and pretty psych major with a penchant for Italian opera and Rachmaninoff , C. the basketball center who looked like Andrew Mc Carthy, B. the hunky history major who saved my day! G., the bespectacled law student, C.,The atheletic ,blond pre med student who sang in my ear while I painted, W. the lithe asian engineering grad student who loved to go clubbing and then there was the gorgeous scorpio lawyer to be, Pedro! HE caught my eye by jumping out of his sports car and rushing after me into the subway station and following me to my stop asking for my number. Ah, yes ... he thought he had my number, but I had his ! After numerous fits of jealousy, phone calls from other women, and much drama, he finished law school to be a judge and I went to NY and grad school.

Grad school was pretty much about the books except for another train encounter . On a holiday weekend, I was waiting for a train bound for home when I literally ran into the guy I would be dating for the next decade. We talked for 5 hours straight and when he got back to law school he set up our first date. We dated , we broke up , we dated , we broke up, we dated... Through new jobs ,clerkships, time on the hill, work in the govt., our lives rolled on. It ended at a time in my life when of course I needed support. My dad had died, I had been assaulted and robbed 4 times in 6 months, and various and sundry dramas... he decided to move on. I was devastated at the time because I really thought I loved him and he had been hinting at marriage. Well, I guess everyone is entitled to change their mind. But a little warning is always good. That took 7 years to get over. But I did come out on the other side with 2 promotions and another grad degree. So all was not lost. The bespectacled lawyer from school reemerged as did Pedro, but timing is everything .For me there was neither the time or the inclination.

Recently I have been flirting with the internet, and all that it brings. I have not dated seriously since. I have been engaged in elder caretaking, work and more work. LPSG has been fun meeting so many delighful people and for all of my flirtations and you know who you are, thanks! This place is great for a girl getting back into the swing of things. As an old song from the eighties goes... "So many men, so little time... how can I chose, so many men... so little time, how can i lose! LOL!

Naughty

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
addendum:

After my romantic disaster in Poland the summer of 2004, I spent a while wandering around Europe. London, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Transylvania, Mamaia, Sibiu, Lublin, Berlin...
To try and forget about Goska I hooked up with any girl I could, and though my shyness and lack of social skills always prevented me from doing much of this back in the USA, I found it was remarkably easier to get laid over in Eastern Europe.

I came back to the United States with a broken heart from the first half of my trip, but also from the second half I had a big boost of self-confidence. Following that Summer my sex life and romantic life changed completely. I used this newfound confidence, my burgeoning skills interacting with women, and my recently reshattered notion of romantic love to segue into several new sexual relationships, most even more shallow than the handful I had been in earlier this decade, most not lasting more than a couple weeks.

After Goska I wasn't really looking for love anymore. I told Sophie I loved her, but I think that was more just because it felt good in the middle of having sex than because I really meant it. That was likely the most fucked up relationship I have ever been in in my life, strongly colored by revenge, as I was fucking Sophie while her boyfriend Eric was off at boot camp, and I felt strongly as though Eric had originally stolen her away from me. Add to that the fact that, while cute, Sophie was among the most vile people I have ever known. Repulsively ignorant, horrifically racist, habitual drug user, and the kind of girl who doesn't mind at all fucking around on her boyfriend. We used each other for about a month and that was that.

I still wasn't looking for love in 2005. In fact after Sophie and I broke up in March I may have been actively avoiding it. Still, somehow, it managed to find me, and pull me into another relationship arguably more fucked up than the last one. I met Sarah originally online, at the same Nine Inch Nails message board that I met Malgorzata/Goska at. I don't know why it is I've got such a soft spot for girls with serious emotional problems.
I met Sarah in person originally at the NIN concert in Chicago I drove 12 hours to go to in May of 2005. Perhaps it was because she was there with her husband and I didn't feel like there was any chance of reciprocation that I was so shamelessly flirting with her. Or it could have been that she looked extremely hot in her black bondage/goth get-up with little pink suspenders. Toward the end of the night I finally caught on that she was flirting back. It was unmistakable when she was lying next to me on the bed in her hotel room, her husband sitting up and looking at a map, and the back of my hand brushed the side of Sarah's temple. She closed her eyes and smiled and the look on her face told me she had been wanting me to touch her all night long.
I left shortly after that, thought about her the entire ride home, talked to her on Yahoo when I got there and confirmed that it wasn't all just in my head. A few suicide attempts and a couple restraining orders later and Sarah was on her way to being divorced and also in dire financial straits and in danger of becoming homeless. I gave her money and offered to let her move in with me. I drove up to Illinois again and picked up Sarah and Ariel, her daughter from a previous relationship.
Sarah was always a little depressed and more than a bit unstable, but I did love her, and the relationship was good for a while. Up until she started going out every single night with the guys she worked with, getting drunk and staying out until seven in the morning sometimes, leaving me at home to take care of her daughter, and basically treating me like crap.
I finally gave her an ultimatum at the end of October which she never responded to, and that was more or less the end of that relationship, and the end of my feelings for her. I offered to let her stay but she ended up moving out anyway within a month or so.

Since Sarah I don't think I've really been in love. I've had a couple long-ish relationships, including several more satisfying and fulfilling than most of the shallow ones I went through in the early part of this decade. Then there were many others that were equally as shallow, but generally not as screwed up and still satisfying. I haven't been in a really serious relationship now for almost two years, but I'm very much okay with that. I'm more sexually active than I've ever been, and though I spend a lot of time alone, I'm probably the least lonely that I've been since before the 3rd grade. Unless maybe you count the first year I was with Jenni. I'll welcome love again if I find it, but I'm not looking for it, and no longer despairing of not having it.

My most significant relationship recently was probably with my last girlfriend in Korea, Juhee, whom I did feel very strongly for. She was one of the sweetest girls I've ever gone out with, quiet, conservatively dressed, regular church-goer, claims to have only been with one other man in her 28 years, and barely 4'10". But she helped reinforce for me that you can't judge a book by its cover- damn! what a horny little wildcat she was in bed. I miss her quite a bit.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
.......My most significant relationship recently was probably with my last girlfriend in Korea, Juhee, whom I did feel very strongly for. She was one of the sweetest girls I've ever gone out with, quiet, conservatively dressed, regular church-goer, claims to have only been with one other man in her 28 years, and barely 4'10". But she helped reinforce for me that you can't judge a book by its cover- damn! what a horny little wildcat she was in bed. I miss her quite a bit.

Good God, NineInch! 4'10"! Let's see.....average torso length is 37% of body height......4'10" equals 58"....:eek: :wink:

The loves in my life -

My first boyfriend/lover from 16 to 19. We were planning to get married but life happened.

Boyfriend whom I almost married from 21 to 22. He was a police officer whose partner committed suicide and he ended up with some personal problems.

My husband from 23 until 28. He was killed in a car accident.

My LTR, who was my boyfriend from high school from 30 until several months ago. Amazing man, but I need a sexually dominant male.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good God, NineInch! 4'10"! Let's see.....average torso length is 37% of body height......4'10" equals 58"....:eek: :wink:

That's still a 21 inch torso, on average... what are you implying? =) Her vagina was a little snug. Especially when we did it doggy. I was using a close-up of her asshole as my avatar over at BD's site, up until I stopped posting there.