mayamayswimsuit

Sexy Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never cheated, but she would have to be is discreet/private and adult enough not to catch feelings.
I got the point but now the whole of it. Can you please explain it more? It seems you are saying that you will do it if you feel that the random girl seducing you is adult enough and will understand that there should be no strings attached and that the experience is just totally a hooking up.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never cheated on my partner, however, I will admit to being a party to someone cheating on their partner. What did she do? I was engaging in polite conversation and she started flirting. Flirting is my weakness. Add to that she was 10 years younger than me, beautiful and a risk taker. And I was more than happy to assist her in risky business.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't cheated. But, like @Lance V , I was the other half of the cheating.
That being said, what would do it would be flirting and paying attention to me. It wouldn't take much, which is why I put up very strong deflector shields and am naturally talented at being clueless.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She would have to have the same sexual mentality that I do and be able to vebalize it. I may not be the most perverted guy here but there are alot of things I want to do. Finding the right partner is the hard part

Reactions: Gj816

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife knows my weakness extremely well... and that weakness is words and tone-of-voice. if you can piece together the right words with the right tone-of-voice and time it right in specific situations, i'm a dead man, period.

my wife has hit me up with this on many occasions and i've pretty much raped her right then and there (or at least the moment we got in the door). if she can keep up the words in the right order, i'll fuck her all night... it's one of the reasons i married her.

not every woman can do this to me. in fact, if they attempt it and it comes out wrong, it will turn me off completely...

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe no single "person" can fully satisfy ALL the other partner's fantasies/needs/kinks; so if i meet someone whom I believe can fulfill any of my unsatisfied needs, that will definetely hit a weakness; BUT that doesn't necessarily mean I'll cheat with that person unless I'm either so desperate or have other issues with my partner. And that goes both way around I guess. A good and a smart partner shouldn't leave the door open for serious potential weaknesses unsatisfied!!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your sexual weakness/es? or shall i say, what does/did girl do to make you fuck her and cheat on your girl you are having a relationship with?
I've never cheated on any woman I've been with, and never will. If I'm in an exclusive, monogamous relationship, we've both agreed to be faithful to each other.

I've been in a casual FWB relationship where she also met and fucked other men, and we both kept seeing and fucking each other. Since we weren't monogamous, I had no problem with it. Did any of her other guys know that she liked to play around (sometimes juggling 2-3 guys)? I don't know.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like minded interest...a hot woman comes around that is into martial arts, video games, and drifting, and that could be a problem for my wife...+10 if shes a redhead.

Reactions: diver6

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is nothing any women could do for me to make me go behind my wife's back to have sex. But since she has allowed me to have sex with others, there really is no reason to cheat even if I was so inclined.
Wow.... how does that rule go? Like, go fuck other but tell me before you do it?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow.... how does that rule go? Like, go fuck other but tell me before you do it?

Not quite. When we did have sex with others whether it was another man, a woman or a couple, we did it in front of each other; although in the case of a couple, sometimes I would go off in a separate room with the woman (and her with the guy) but it was always with the knowledge and permission of the other. Even with permission, one of us could not simply go off and have sex while the other stayed home or whatnot. Swinging was a shared activity we did to have fun together, even more so than with other people. But the general idea is the same as far as only being able to have the freedom to have sex with others as long as you are honest and your significant other gives permission for each encounter. Any other way is cheating and even if I wasn't fortunate to have that freedom, no temptation would make me betray her trust in me.

Reactions: lapdog2001

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not quite. When we did have sex with others whether it was another man, a woman or a couple, we did it in front of each other; although in the case of a couple, sometimes I would go off in a separate room with the woman (and her with the guy) but it was always with the knowledge and permission of the other. Even with permission, one of us could not simply go off and have sex while the other stayed home or whatnot. Swinging was a shared activity we did to have fun together, even more so than with other people. But the general idea is the same as far as only being able to have the freedom to have sex with others as long as you are honest and your significant other gives permission for each encounter. Any other way is cheating and even if I wasn't fortunate to have that freedom, no temptation would make me betray her trust in me.
Oh okay, so not really because she spoil you but because she swings too. Win win then.... Well anyway, I think haven't shared my input yet. For me my weakness is whenever the physical feature of the person makes me imagine how interesting the feeling of having sex is. Or if I can imagine that the person would be able to meet my expectation sexually. Well not really about how beautiful or how exotic looking the person is but maybe about the energy.

D

deleted814719

My sexual weakness is oral sex. My wife will suck my cock and play with my balls at the same time. It drives me wild. I reach the point at which I just HAVE to fuck her pussy. I think that is her objective in the first place!

On my end, I LOVE eating her pussy and especially eating my own creampie.