Your shoe size determines the right size for you.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All this divinely erotic talk of shoes has reminded me of something I heard many years ago, but can't remember where.

It went something like this. If a man can fill your shoe with his erect cock and balls at the heel, then he is going to fit you well.

Of course I take all these things with a very large pinch of salt, but it would be amusing to know what size this would determine for you, whether it correlates and whether you would or have tried it?

BTW - if you have a UK 11 G - give me a call :biggrin1:

And I don't mean you FF.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm...I wear U.S. size 9, European 40. Length inside shoe = 10 inches (I just measured 2 different pairs).

I know I can't take 10 inches of cock.

And it's difficult (but comical) to picture an erect cock and balls inside my shoe...

I'm pretty sure this one isn't an accurate predictor, LP. :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...I wear U.S. size 9, European 40. Length inside shoe = 10 inches (I just measured 2 different pairs).

I know I can't take 10 inches of cock.

And it's difficult (but comical) to picture an erect cock and balls inside my shoe...

I'm pretty sure this one isn't an accurate predictor, LP. :wink:

I too wear a size nine sometimes a nine and half. As for the theory, it is yet to be tested!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm, Let's see I wear a size 9.5 ( us) and 41 european, and I just can't imagine stuffing an entire 11 inch dick up my vagina?!!!! I definitely get a kick out of trying to take a bigger dick, however somehow, I don't think even my pussy can take an 11 inch cock balls deep?!!!:eek:

Reactions: BigBen
D

deleted26151

I think you might be confusing this with an old rule of thumb that gynaecologists used to use. It was to judge the size of the vagine by a womans shoes size...they dont do it anymore but apparently its supposed to be more accurate than judging the size of a johnson by someones feet.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you might be confusing this with an old rule of thumb that gynaecologists used to use. It was to judge the size of the vagine by a womans shoes size...they dont do it anymore but apparently its supposed to be more accurate than judging the size of a johnson by someones feet.
Can that really be true???

My girlfriend wears a US size 9-10 and if what the ladies on here have said is true then she should take a 10" member. Well I'm 8.5 and she says I'm about an inch too long for her

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
13 US 12 UK my shoes looks about 14 inches or so sounds painful thats the size of the inside of my forearm