Your significant other misses your penis?

rawrrawr

Experimental Member
Media
I was away from town for a week. After I got back, I met up with my girlfriend. She just confessed to me she missed me (and my penis) and was thinking about it hard on her free time. :eek:

Is this normal?

*Also share your experiences via this thread. Thx!*

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fairly normal if you have a SO with a strong sex desire. I'm retired now, but I worked out of town a few times a year due to my job, and my wife was always anxious to see me and fuck me when I got home. hey, she was a horny woman, yet faithful. I asked her once if she ever considerered cheating on me while I was gone. she said, "now just where I am I gonna a find a man with a big dick like yours, and if I picked a fella up and he was small what good would cheating do?" She joking said she wanted a replica made of my cock for when I was away or if I got killed she would have it forever. This was about 20 yrs ago, before they had such things on the market.

anyway, that was some time back, before menopause. Now I'm lucky if I get laid at all. So enjoy it while you got it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The most perfect penis in the world is the one attached to the man I'm in love with. So if he's gone and I'm horny - it's his body and his penis I'm fantasizing about. In my mind what you're describing is normal and says that your g/f is crazy about you and is crazy happy with having sex with you.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was away from town for a week. After I got back, I met up with my girlfriend. She just confessed to me she missed me (and my penis) and was thinking about it hard on her free time. :eek:

Is this normal?

*Also share your experiences via this thread. Thx!*

If anything, I am greatly confused and mildly concerned that you are expressing fear at what she told you. Honestly, I could not say whether it is normal or not (I suspect it is) but I can say it is a *good* thing.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well your gf sounds nice.

fairly normal if you have a SO with a strong sex desire. I'm retired now, but I worked out of town a few times a year due to my job, and my wife was always anxious to see me and fuck me when I got home. hey, she was a horny woman, yet faithful. I asked her once if she ever considerered cheating on me while I was gone. she said, "now just where I am I gonna a find a man with a big dick like yours, and if I picked a fella up and he was small what good would cheating do?" She joking said she wanted a replica made of my cock for when I was away or if I got killed she would have it forever. This was about 20 yrs ago, before they had such things on the market.

anyway, that was some time back, before menopause. Now I'm lucky if I get laid at all. So enjoy it while you got it.

ya know they make those replicas nowadays.

D

deleted157868

Me and my GF go to different colleges so she says it all the time, lol

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had a few girlfriends say this to me if we've been apart for a little while...i've also had exes say it to me and girls i've hooked up with but haven't seen in a while. so yeah, perfectly normal.