Your Size And Sexuality

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Knight-7x6, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Okay so I've been thinking this for a while. Was your size a factor in determining your sexuality? (let's not cause arguments - which gender you prefer to have sex/relationships with)

I was wondering that, because the common factor here seems to be most of the large guys are gay/queer/homosexual (pick your favourite).

For me, my size is normal I guess, and I've just always liked girls, never had any real interest in boys, only to know their sizes so I know how we compare.

Maybe you thought you were so big only/ideally another guy would be more accepting than a girl or something...

Someone reply lol :D

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I don't mean to knock anyone for their sexuality or whatever, but I'm pretty confident in sharing that, if I had women who were better equipped/capable of handling what I'm packing, then I wouldn't seek out men to handle that business. Honest to God truth. I understand that I may have not had the best luck in finding women, or that I haven't run into enough female size queens, or that guys (some of 'em anyway) are more "available" and are into dicks and are just physiologically equipped (bigger mouths) and psychically composed (know what feels good to other guys as a guy) to suck better.

And that's all it is -- some decent oral sex every now and then without the commitment. And hey, if I'm adjusted enough to handle that and I don't get too wrapped up in the labels or any sort of deeper meaning, and that I'm being as safe as I can, then it's all good.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, it's the way it is. Besides which, men give better handjobs and better head anyway. (Don't worry, ladies; I'm sure you munch rug better.) Hell, if you're good-looking enough, there are gay men who would pay to suck your dick; try getting that kind of deal from a woman!

4. Donk

Donk New Member

Well, I'm pretty large and am straight. Always have been.

I would suggest that if there seems to be a high proportion of large, gay guys on this site (actually, I'm not sure that I really share that perception, but assume it for argument's sake), it could just be the result of the nature of this site. This site is about penises. It would not be surprising if more gay guys happen to feel comfortable participating in discussions about the penis. (I believe straight guys are just as interested in penises--at least their own--but a straight guy has to get over more of a mental block to discuss the topic freely.)

However, I will make the observation that it seems to be very easy for a guy with a large penis to pick up gay sex partners. In my own experience, if I was gay I would have it made--all I would have to do to pick up partners is wave my dick around in the locker room at the gym. Picking up women is a bit more complicated. Maybe--and this is pure speculation--some large guys get into gay sex just because it is so easy for them.

P.S. I should add that I do "have it made" already in that I have a longterm gf who loves me and my penis and I no longer have to scrounge around for other females to have sex with. :)

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

Donk...I agree with what you said, especially--

Very, VERY true.

6. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Knight,

I'm straight. I'm large. Size is not a factor in determining sexuality.

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm straight. I'm bigger than average. I don't perceive that size had anything to do with my sexuality.

I do enjoy being on this site swapping big dick experiences with other guys, gay or straight.

SG

8. HotBoiLA

HotBoiLA New Member

Albums:
    My guess is that this, like most issues of sexuality, is not black or white but shades of grey. I think there are people who are totally gay and totally straight...but for those who fall somewhere in the middle, and who happen to have a big cock and realize how easy it is to get laid with guys because of it, and that guys are (or may be, sorry ladies) better at some things like giving head...i think that it can be a factor in encouraging them to explore gay sex.

9. Pappy

Pappy Member

I'm large and I guess you would say Bi with a preferrence for guys. :)

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

In my family there are six brothers and we are a mixed bag of sexualities, yet we are all within an inch of each other in cock size. Incidentally, the brother with the biggest cock is straight.

11. jonb

Gold Member

It wouldn't seem to be a gay thing anyway; after all, we first have to prove homosexuality has a biological element. From there, we have to prove it's related to factors involving a larger penis. Or we have to prove that homosexuality has a psychological element caused by a larger penis.

The former is standard biological determinism; the problem with that is, humans are such that there isn't much hereditary element in our sexuality. For example, the Ashanti have quite strict virginity taboos. So let's break off a piece of that society, ship them across the Atlantic, and assimilate them during 300+ years of slavery and 100 years of second-class citizenship. Today, 70% of black women have their first child out of wedlock. So there isn't much of a hereditary element there. Besides which, if there were a hereditary element, there likely wouldn't be any exclusively gay men left.

The latter might have some truth to it, but I can't see what. Gay men range in penis sizes.

12. txquis

Gold Member

Gay men certainly range in penis sizes.
    Focusing just on the long term gay people on my list:

Boyfriend1 was 5 inches
    Boyfriend2 was 7 inches
    Boyfriend3 was 6 inches
    Boyfriend4 was 8.5 inches

They were all different heights and weights, too.
    :)
    There is no correlation.

13. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Amen to that.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I didn't say it was a choice. I always find it funny because the "choice people" are always the first ones to argue that their own heterosexual marriages are destiny -- all seven of them. What I said was, I don't see much evidence of a biological factor. There might be a possibility of a psychological factor, but I can't see it; gay men come from all walks of life.

Honestly, I'd rather study the origins of homophobia; that has to be far more interesting. Neurosis generally is.

15. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I thought some of you may have thought (eg) my penis is abnormally large>only another male could understand>or admire your large penis and prefer men over women.

Or something like that. Was only a thought lol. Someone make a thread about homophobia.

16. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Given that my same-sex attraction began long before I realized the size of my dick, and a much longer time before I realized just how much more guys are into big dicks than chicks are, I don't think your theory has anything to support it.

And given the generally hostile environment, I don't see how anyone could choose to be gay - except masochists of course.

17. billy everyteen

billy everyteen New Member

Whereas my size does affect my sexuality, I don't think it's a clear cut as between being straight and gay. Everyone notices a big dick, regardless of their sexuality. It really just comes down to whatever other people think. I am not gay, but I am size curious, as I believe most men are. People are going to notice a big bulge, especially if you pack it in some tighter jeans as I like to do. People are going to judge you by your size, but I don't think their sexuality, or your own, is going to be affected by it. I've noticed a lot of people saying things like gay guys tend to care more about size, but truth is, I think everyone cares about size, and I think it's fun to size up people. I don't mean it in a condenscending way, about being bigger, I just think that you're feelings about size are going to determine the way you react/feel.

Way to run around in a circle.
    Hope I made some kind of point!
    :D

18. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
    Why on Earth would gay guys be heavier hung?

In several studies published like, "the journal Sexual Orientation" and "The Relation Between Sexual Orientation and Penile Size", stated that gay men are generally better endowed than straight men. The Kinsey Institute study, which examined 5,172 men, found penis sizes to be larger in homosexuals than in heterosexuals based on five measurement standards. Also the"Archives of Sexual Behavior" have mentioned this. Scientists said the data may indicate that there is some relationship between sexual orientation and the size of genitalia.

It might have something to do with prenatal hormones that affect the structure and size of genitalia and certain structures of the brain that ultimately affect sexual orientation. If so, this would lend support to theories that believe there are biological factors affecting sexual orientation. Also it might have something to do with self worthiness, worship of large genitalia in general and frequent mastrubation with more experience in different mastrubation technics, attributes and toys, like cockring and ball stretchers. Frequent masturbation does change the appearance and can change the size of genitalia esspecially when started at young age. Also frequent and a good healthy sexual activity will help to enlarge genitalia.

19. jonb

Gold Member

Except that Kinsey came to different results in terms of sexual orientation; Kinsey saw it as a "sliding scale", especially since 60% of the men had had a homosexual contact before age 16, while only 30% had had one between 16 and 21.

I don't know about prenatal hormones; the "gay factor" doesn't seem to be any different between twins, nontwin brothers, or half-brothers with the same father.

20. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
    Correct Jon, still no gay gene confirmed.

Still the fact stands that homosexuals have large genetalia.

Draft saved Draft deleted