Your Size And Sexuality

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by lacsap1+Nov 2 2004, 04:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lacsap1 &#064; Nov 2 2004, 04:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 1 2004, 04:42 PM
Well, I didn&#39;t say it was a choice. I always find it funny because the "choice people" are always the first ones to argue that their own heterosexual marriages are destiny -- all seven of them. What I said was, I don&#39;t see much evidence of a biological factor. There might be a possibility of a psychological factor, but I can&#39;t see it; gay men come from all walks of life.

Honestly, I&#39;d rather study the origins of homophobia; that has to be far more interesting. Neurosis generally is.
[post=261982]Quoted post[/post]​

Why on Earth would gay guys be heavier hung?

In several studies published like, "the journal Sexual Orientation" and "The Relation Between Sexual Orientation and Penile Size", stated that gay men are generally better endowed than straight men. The Kinsey Institute study, which examined 5,172 men, found penis sizes to be larger in homosexuals than in heterosexuals based on five measurement standards. Also the"Archives of Sexual Behavior" have mentioned this. Scientists said the data may indicate that there is some relationship between sexual orientation and the size of genitalia.

It might have something to do with prenatal hormones that affect the structure and size of genitalia and certain structures of the brain that ultimately affect sexual orientation. If so, this would lend support to theories that believe there are biological factors affecting sexual orientation. Also it might have something to do with self worthiness, worship of large genitalia in general and frequent mastrubation with more experience in different mastrubation technics, attributes and toys, like cockring and ball stretchers. Frequent masturbation does change the appearance and can change the size of genitalia esspecially when started at young age. Also frequent and a good healthy sexual activity will help to enlarge genitalia.
[post=262152]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

And what do you base this statement on??

Originally posted by lacsap1@Nov 3 2004, 09:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Nov 3 2004, 05:48 AM
Except that Kinsey came to different results in terms of sexual orientation; Kinsey saw it as a "sliding scale", especially since 60% of the men had had a homosexual contact before age 16, while only 30% had had one between 16 and 21.

I don&#39;t know about prenatal hormones; the "gay factor" doesn&#39;t seem to be any different between twins, nontwin brothers, or half-brothers with the same father.
[post=262179]Quoted post[/post]​

Correct Jon, still no gay gene confirmed.

Still the fact stands that homosexuals have large genetalia.
[post=262218]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Here we go with stereotypes again. All hung guys are not gay and all gays are not hung. That proof is right here at LPSG. The only person that I have found that can take my entire length just happens to have a 5 inch erect penis, yet he can take my entire length. No all gays are not hung.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Nov 3 2004, 06:56 PM
Here we go with stereotypes again. All hung guys are not gay and all gays are not hung. No all gays are not hung.
[post=262232]Quoted post[/post]​

Pappy, it isn&#39;t called stereotyping but science studies.
Please read artical again before making political correct statements.

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I&#39;m basically straight, but have had sum jerking off experiences with guys who I&#39;m buddies with. All those guys consider themselves straight. I got a reputation of having a big dick in high school, so both chicks & guys were interested in checking me out. I think that gay guys are just more open about dicks in general, & big dicks in particular.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by lacsap1+Nov 3 2004, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lacsap1 &#064; Nov 3 2004, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Nov 3 2004, 06:56 PM
Here we go with stereotypes again.  All hung guys are not gay and all gays are not hung.  No all gays are not hung.
[post=262232]Quoted post[/post]​

Pappy, it isn&#39;t called stereotyping but science studies.
Please read artical again before making political correct statements.
[post=262248]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t care if it was a science study, stating that all gay men are hung IS stereotyping&#33;&#33; It&#39;s the same as stating that African-American males are all hung large. If all gay men are hung large then what about the straight men in the world?? Does that mean if you&#39;re a straight male that has a large penis then you are actually gay??? See what happens when you stereotype??

I happen to personally know many gay men that are average at best, no where near hung large. I also know some very hung guys that are as straight as you can get. Does that mean that the gay guys with less than large endowment are actually straight??? Does that mean that the straight guys with large endowments are actually gay??? I think not.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Nov 4 2004, 05:45 AM
I don&#39;t care if it was a science study, stating that all gay men are hung IS stereotyping&#33;&#33; It&#39;s the same as stating that African-American males are all hung large.
[post=262318]Quoted post[/post]​

Pappy, perhaps an emotional blockade affected your reading skills but
nobody mentioned "all gay men are hung" &#33;

Lets do a test: If two out of ten gay men have smaller penises than the average straight one, but the other eight have larger penises, then who has bigger dicks?
You may also change the word gay into blacks if you wish.....

I hope you know the words; GENERAL & AVERAGE, otherwize look it up.

Since you started, the racial differences in genitalia is correct and confirmed, did you ever heard about the "Differential K Theory"? This will explain why
there are differences in sexual behavior between races & genitalia. I will give you some data about the size;

Averaged the ethnographic data on erect penis and found the means to approximate: Mongoloids (Asians), 4 to 5.5 in. in length and 1.25 in. in diameter; Caucasians (whites), 5.5 to 6 in. in length and 1.5 in. in diameter; Negroids (blacks), 6.25 to 8 in. in length and 2 in. in diameter." (Rushton, J.P. & Bogaert, A.F. (1987) Race differences in sexual behavior)

Now, something els, Stereotyping isn&#39;t that bad at all:

Here we are, a rather fragile, smelly, two-legged animal with all the soft tissue on the outside, not very fast and not very strong, dropped into the world with few natural defenses and swamped with a continuous tsunami of impressions coming in to all our five senses all day long, that we somehow have to sort out into useful information. To accomplish this stupendous task, we have developed, or been given, marvellous skills. The most marvellous of all, perhaps, is our skill at generalizing, without which, life would be impossible &#33;

eddie

Just Browsing
Media
Hmphf. How, exactly, are "4 to 5.5," "5.5 to 6," and "6.25 to 8" averages?

Average, n: A number that typifies a set of numbers of which it is a function.

You take the results, add them all together and divide the amount of results to come up with one final number.

If you tried to answer a math question involving averages with "ohhh... about 4 to 5.5..." you think it would be valid?

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by eddie@Nov 6 2004, 06:12 AM
Hmphf. How, exactly, are "4 to 5.5," "5.5 to 6," and "6.25 to 8" averages?

Average, n: A number that typifies a set of numbers of which it is a function.

You take the results, add them all together and divide the amount of results to come up with one final number.

If you tried to answer a math question involving averages with "ohhh... about 4 to 5.5..." you think it would be valid?
[post=262648]Quoted post[/post]​

Eddy, your probably right in "normal/basis" math questions but;

Ties are social scientific studies among races AND sub-races. Anthropology often recognize five major races in no hierarchy order what so ever as;
"Caucasians", "Negroids", "Mongoloids", "aboriginal Australians", and "Khoisans,"

Each in turn divided into various numbers of sub-races. How fair you want to go ?

I will give you one breakdown;

Mongoloids; -Northeast Asian race (various subraces in China, Manchuria, Korea and Japan) -Southeast Asian race (various subraces in Indochina, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, some partly hybridized with Australoids)
-Micronesian-Polynesian race (hybridized with Australoids), Ainuid race (remnants of aboriginal population in northern Japan), Tungid race (Mongolia and Siberia, Eskimos), -Amerindian race (American Indians; various subraces)

Concerning your math question, statistically significant in ties studies are the difference in flaccid length or erect as attaining their full erect size only under
sexually arousing conditions. This gives the "about 4 to 5.5" numbering.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I see you&#39;re using Carleton Coon. (Who, BTW, must&#39;ve HATED his last name.) Yeah, not much heirarchy at all; Coon simply argued that whites became human later. (In fact, Coon used the very weighted term "subspecies".)

I had no idea a huge honker, long limbs, and the absence of the infamous epicanthic fold were mongoloid traits: In fact, hyperdiffusionists always argue for XYZ civilization to have colonized America and enlightened us po&#39; li&#39;l Injuns because none of the artistic portrayal of humans, nor the skeletal remains, match a typical mongoloid. I&#39;ve looked at the DNA data, and all the groups you mentioned were closer to OTHER groups than they were to Indians.

Gentlemen, we have a polyphyletic category here. And I&#39;m sure the other four are polyphyletic as well.

As for the "Differential K Theory", it doesn&#39;t work very well. First, let&#39;s look at China&#39;s population: 1.2 billion. In fact, the other side of it, things like cultural achievements, goes toward those with a higher population: Agrarian and industrial societies. Rushton&#39;s mechanic is cold climates. Which certainly explains those infanticidal, wife-sharing Eskimos, whose creation story, BTW, begins with the whole world being male, until one man gives birth to the first woman.

Also, Rushton and Bogaert came up with their "ethnographic data" via self-measured surveys as well, and we know how THAT works out.

Jon (Blame Canada&#33;)

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jon,

Racial differences exist on numerous heritable behaviour traits such that Caucasoids fall between Mongoloids and Negroids. These observations may be explained in part in terms of gene-culture co-evolutionary based r/K reproductive strategies and depending on what kind of hypothesis you follow you can make your on strategy, believe or reasoning in life. ;)

Pappy was asking, why then the myth that black men (in general) are more hung. In this case I have the following hypothesis;

Negroids have a shorter gestation period than Caucasoids. In contrast, Mongoloid children appear to be motorically and physical delayed relative to Caucasians. Negroid babies are physiologically more mature than Caucasoids as measured by pulmonary function as also the Motor scale stated this. Negroids precocity continues throughout life. This difference was not limited to any one class of behaviour but included: coordination, muscular strength, tonus, locomotion, highest stages of breast and pubic hair development, accelerated penis growth in contrast to the Caucasoids norm and in further speed of sexual maturation like first sexual experience, and first pregnancy. This genital stage significantly predicted onset of sexual interest, with the boys experiencing intereomission by young age. The frequency of mastrubation and intercourse is higher and the sexual attitudes (guild) lower makes a further growth of the genitalia in contrast of Caucasoids

So believe it or not, see it as one possible hypothesis of the beautifull way of evolution as you can also stick to the "God created Adam & Eva story" and don&#39;t question the reason of life at all.....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Racial differences exist on numerous heritable behaviour traits such that Caucasoids fall between Mongoloids and Negroids.
Except that "mongoloids" are genetically closer to some caucasoids and negroids than they are to each other. Come back when you have holophyletic categories.

These observations may be explained in part in terms of gene-culture co-evolutionary based r/K reproductive strategies and depending on what kind of hypothesis you follow you can make your on strategy, believe or reasoning in life.
I see you just made your hypothesis untestable.

Negroids have a shorter gestation period than Caucasoids.
Shorter by what? A few days? A few hours? Unless I see at least a couple weeks&#39; difference, I would consider it statistically insignificant, and most likely from various epigenetic factors.

Negroid babies are physiologically more mature than Caucasoids as measured by pulmonary function as also the Motor scale stated this.
And also stop breastfeeding later in life.

This difference was not limited to any one class of behaviour but included: coordination, muscular strength, tonus, locomotion, highest stages of breast and pubic hair development, accelerated penis growth in contrast to the Caucasoids norm and in further speed of sexual maturation like first sexual experience, and first pregnancy.
Not according to Tanner. And "first pregnancy"? You know there&#39;s some epigenetic influence there, unless you argue that black women can reproduce by parthenogenesis, thus bringing a whole new meaning to the black Madonna.

This genital stage significantly predicted onset of sexual interest, with the boys experiencing intereomission by young age.
What&#39;s intereomission? I&#39;ve heard of intromission, though. Does this include the "tourism" industry in Thailand and other ASEAN countries? And who&#39;s it for? Japanese businessmen, with Australian and American businessmen following shortly after.

The frequency of mastrubation and intercourse is higher and the sexual attitudes (guild) lower makes a further growth of the genitalia in contrast of Caucasoids
Actually, white kids masturbate more according to most surveys.

So believe it or not, see it as one possible hypothesis of the beautifull way of evolution as you can also stick to the "God created Adam & Eva story" and don&#39;t question the reason of life at all.....
Straw man. I don&#39;t even worship the Phallic Sky God from the Oil Fields. But I will tell you that most biologists don&#39;t believe in Rushton&#39;s theory. It contradicts everything we know about evolution, contradicts the facts right in front of us, and contradicts the genetic data.

In fact, your claims remind me of a lot of PRE-DARWIN work in order to justify slavery.

Pappy

Media
I don&#39;t care if it was a science study, stating that all gay men are hung IS stereotyping&#33;&#33;  It&#39;s the same as stating that African-American males are all hung large.
[post=262318]Quoted post[/post]​

Pappy, perhaps an emotional blockade affected your reading skills but
nobody mentioned "all gay men are hung" &#33;

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=9630&st=15#

This is your own post that states, and I quote "Still the fact stands that homosexuals have large genetalia". Last time I checked homosexual men were considered gay and having large genitalia meant they were hung. So lacsap1 you need to hone your reading skills and improve your memory before you try to accuse someone of having an "emotional blockade".

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
That&#39;s not all: The guy he&#39;s citing seriously believed in a negative correlation between penis size and IQ. No kidding&#33; Can you say "envy"?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that certainly flies in the face of my own theory&#33;

In all seriousness, whether or not any genetic factors play a part, it seems inflamatory at best and a thing probably better left alone in light of the greater goal of acceptance of individuality.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 8 2004, 09:29 PM
No kidding&#33; Can you say "envy"?
[post=262911]Quoted post[/post]​

Not at all,

And in respect the freedom of speech. There isn&#39;t one procedure or formula to generate an hypothesis. Generating hypotheses is a creative process just as it takes knowledge, experience, skill, intuition, and creativity to paint a great picture or compose a great symphony. Also, keep in mind, a hypothesis does NOT need to be correct to be a hypothesis&#33; In the words of Sir Peter Medawar:

"The truth is not in nature waiting to declare itself, and we cannot know a priori which observations are relevant and which are not: every discovery, every enlargement of the understanding begins as an imaginative preconception of what the truth might be. The imaginative preconception--a &#39;hypothesis&#39;--arises by a process as easy or as difficult to understand as any other creative act of mind; it is a brain-wave, an inspired guess, the product of a blaze of insight. It comes, anyway, from within and cannot be arrived at by the exercise of any known calculus of discovery. A hypothesis is a sort of draft law about what the world--or some particularly interesting aspect of it-- may be like; or in a wider sense it may be a mechanical invention, a solid or embodied hypothesis of which performance is the test."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And in respect the freedom of speech.
"Freedom of speech" doesn&#39;t make you immune to peer-review. If you think it does, you&#39;ve crossed from free speech into free speach &#153;.

There isn&#39;t one procedure or formula to generate an hypothesis.
Let&#39;s see: Observation, research, forming several hypotheses, experiments, reaching a conclusion, submitting for peer-review. And then your hypothesis is true until someone modifies it and comes up with a better one, or proves it completely false.

Let&#39;s see what Rushton did:

Observe -- Actually, Rushton made no real observations to my knowledge. Instead, Rushton relies on the same stereotypes perpetuated in popular culture. In fact, had Rushton made some observations along the western coast of Africa, he would&#39;ve learned that the Ashanti are quite sexually restrictive, with severe virginity taboos.
Research -- Rushton&#39;s research consists of an anonymous, and quite dead, "French Army surgeon". Rushton also uses Gould&#39;s corrections for stature in Morton&#39;s skulls, but then recorrects for once again, the pop image of stature; in reality, black men are on average about a centimeter shorter than white men, but you wouldn&#39;t know that looking at the media.
Hypothesis -- Rushton spins a variety of correlations. On the one hand are the size of the penis, breasts, and buttocks, along with infanticide, promiscuity, and population growth. On the other are the size of the brain, intelligence, and "cultural contributions", whatever THAT means. Once again, Rushton falls flat; currently, China has a lower population growth, but obviously that wasn&#39;t always the case. Ditto with Japan. By contrast, the lowest population growth is always foragers, who also are more likely to commit infanticide. Rushton&#39;s ultimate argument uses the Wurm environment. Problem is, at least on the "cultural contribution" side, the higher ones are in a Mediterranean climate, not a circumpolar climate.
Experiment -- Rushton seems reluctant to experiment. His experiments consist of a self-measured survey. I am unaware of any IQ tests Rushton personally gave, either.
Conclusion -- Not surprisingly, Rushton reached the conclusions he started out to prove.
Peer-review -- As far as I can tell, Rushton never sent his work to peer-review; rather, he published in Mankind Quarterly, the "journal" (and I use that term loosely) of a eugenic think tank started in the 1930s by Nazi sympathizers.

Also, you haven&#39;t yet defined your races in holophyletic terms. "Mongoloids" are definitely polyphyletic, as I already went over. Not much physical similarity, and even less genetic similarity.

Generating hypotheses is a creative process just as it takes knowledge, experience, skill, intuition, and creativity to paint a great picture or compose a great symphony.
I&#39;ll say one thing for Rushton: He&#39;s certainly creative.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jon,

Something to do with Canada ?

Ofcourse the evolutionary psychology of race differences has become the most politically incorrect topic in the world ties day. Although rational people are not immune to data, they are also influenced by personal judgment, strategy, believes or reasoning in life. Everybody has it&#39;s own hypothesis concerning why, how, who and when.

May I say that I have feel an demonizing apathy against J. Philippe Rushton, the professor of psychology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada ?
J-P Rushton has been throwing to the wolvest, Nazi name-calling and attacks on his academic credibility all to criminalize Rushton because of his research.
That&#39;s why I mentioned the "freedom of speech". Most of the attacks didn&#39;t involved much data or rational theory. Rather they were emotional attacks on Rushton&#39;s "repugnant" insensitivity. Ofcourse there are some missteps, errors or
not plausible parts nor is this the place to review the scientific status of Rushton&#39;s claims and like stated before a hypothesis does NOT need to be correct to be a hypothesis. You believe what ever you what to believe or think what will be plausible for you and I will do the same.

J. Philippe Rushton, Ph.D

If more scientists would speak openly about the views they now voice only in private, our world would become not only a safer place, but a more enlightened one as well.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, "Blame Canada" was a movie reference.

Ofcourse the evolutionary psychology of race differences has become the most politically incorrect topic in the world ties day.
I&#39;d say the term "evolutionary psychology" is politically correct. And if you&#39;re throwing out the "politically incorrect" label, you&#39;re hurting.

Although rational people are not immune to data, they are also influenced by personal judgment, strategy, believes or reasoning in life.
Rational people might not be immune to data, but Rushton has no significant data: A self-measured penis size survey, biased samples of brain sizes, and a whole lotta pop culture. Not only that, but his categories are such that, well, let me put it this way: There&#39;s more genetic similarity between Chukchi and Germans than there is between Chukchi and northern Han. There&#39;s more similarity between Italians and &#33;Kung than there is between Italians and Englishmen. I could go on, but suffice it to say, your racial categories are polyphyletic.

May I say that I have feel an demonizing apathy against J. Philippe Rushton, the professor of psychology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada ?
Actually, "apathy" means not caring.

J-P Rushton has been throwing to the wolvest, Nazi name-calling and attacks on his academic credibility all to criminalize Rushton because of his research.
What academic credibility? Penis size and intelligence&#33; I&#39;d REALLY like to see the mechanic for THAT theory&#33; And he still refuses to submit his hypothesis for peer-review.

That&#39;s why I mentioned the "freedom of speech".
We&#39;ve been over the difference between free speech and free speach.

Ofcourse there are some missteps, errors or
not plausible parts nor is this the place to review the scientific status of Rushton&#39;s claims and like stated before a hypothesis does NOT need to be correct to be a hypothesis.
And that&#39;s net.loon for "MOMMY&#33; He got mean and pulled out some facts which didn&#39;t fit into my theory and I don&#39;t know what to do now."