Your social inadequacy's showing :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What real life thing have you done that turned you red from head to foot, that you still think off occasionally and wonder how the fuck you were so stupid?

I was at a friends flat, a few of us were there (10 or so) having a drink. Her sitting room had a door leading to a corridor at the end of which was the bathroom, I'd had a few drinks and was dying for a pee, so up I got opened the door onto the corridor and as I was absolutely bursting to save time the minute I got into the corridor I hitched my skirt up and starting pulling down my knickers so that as soon as I got into the bathroom I could slam myself down on the toilet and take my much needed piss.

I got back to the room to see everyone in various stages of smirking or sniggering, the stupid door had one of those little devices to allow it to close slowly and everyone had seen my arse :)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats funny, i don`t think they were making fun of you though, they probly knew you well enough to laugh with you, right? That sort of thing happens to me all the time, i`ll stub my toe in the house and wimper off like i just lost a toe. My girlfriend will do a controlled, under the breath laugh, she loves it when i hurt myself by not paying attention. I`m just a big dummy sometimes, and it`s funny, especially if you saw me wimpering since i`m six foot, three inches and weigh two hundred and thirtyfive pounds.:smile:

lafever

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the more embarrassing moments in my life was when I was going to do a short stand up comedy routine.

I spent a week crafting material about childbirth and language faux pas at a hospital where the nurses are almost all oriental... (actually happened with the birth of my first son)

WHen it was my turn, I went out there and looked out at the audience... and they looked back at me with slanty, almond eyes! OMG! Incredibly, most of the audience was oriental!

There was absolutely NO WAY I could do my prepared schtick, so I stumbled through whatever lame jokes I could remember and slunk off the stage.