Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...during sex what is the special move you do that seems to throw your significant other into a fit? You know that one (or for the very talented two) thing(s) that either make them cum, have them screaming/yelling with pleasure, turns them on to the nth degree...

For me I take my penis at the base and just let the head go in and I shake it furiously while rubbing my girls clit all at the same time. Sends her nuts.

I also on occassion (and very recently since my 9 months in the gym and beefing up) lift her up, stand up and with my arms just bounce her off my dick, I think the very act of doing that turns her on.

What about you guys/gals?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have gotten compliments (i.e. "you are a goddess!") on my ability to ride a man with speed, energy and skill. I have been asked how I can keep it up for so long -- I really don't know. Excitement probably, mixed with a little bit of pride.

Orally, I wouldn't say I have any special "tricks" -- I use a variety of different techniques and kinds of stimulation. My current husband definitely doesn't think sex is all about orgasm, so sometimes I have sucked him for a long time in various different, leisurely ways, for no other reason than to give him enjoyable feelings. This was different than my experience with other guys -- in the past I really acted like the goal of oral was to get him off as fast as possible. But now I have adopted more creative ways.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have been told by many girls that my oral skills are top notch. and i do something similar to what dark described, when in my knees between a girls legs i'll grab the base and move my dick in and out by pumping/bending myself while i rub her clit.
other than that, i seem to have the technique down to make girls squirt. i've been able to make the last 4 girls in a row do it and 6 out of the last 8 that i've been with i think.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before arthritis in my neck made this move impossible (ie: in my 20s and 30s), I could fuck someone and blow him simultaneously, no matter how small the bottom's dick was. That was a patented move that I miss being able to do.

With the right guy and plenty of patience (hours of preparation involving opening up his ass very, very wide), I can fuck a guy with a full hard-on and both balls in his ass at the same time; a similar scenario involves jerking off with a full hand and and my dick in his ass, but, again: that takes hours of prep and play, as does punch-fucking.

On a more mundane level, when properly aroused and with the right guy, I enjoy fucking all-in/all-out in rapid succession: this is not quite as easy as it sounds and needs a combination of rock-hard dick and open hole.

I'm also a toy freak and love fucking asses with dildos either alone or in multiples of my dick and/or another dildo.

I play from a pretty substantial menu of specialties :cool:

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to slowly jerk off rubbing my knuckles up and down a dripping wet pussy cleft. Plump women really turn me on, when I'm inside I ask them if I can hold their belly fat, usually they say "yes, but why?" at which point I'd be instantly rock hard. They usually then used to invite me to take a roll of fat in each hand knowing they'd come pretty quick after.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I've never thought of anything I've done as a special sex move. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is being able to tongue balls while I have a cock completely enveloped in my mouth. It's probably not much of a special move, I'm sure everyone can do that, so..... *shrugs*

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never thought of anything I've done as a special sex move. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is being able to tongue balls while I have a cock completely enveloped in my mouth. It's probably not much of a special move, I'm sure everyone can do that, so..... *shrugs*

i would like to be the judge of that ;)

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm giving head I try to keep him guessing.

Sometimes I'll suck on the head for a little bit then slowly go down until he's completely wet then when he least expects it I start deepthroating and keep at it for while and try to grab his hand to put it on the back of my head. It's an element of surprise for him and when I come up for air I let him try to regain his composure.

Sometimes I might do it three times in a row and then go back to just his head. I always try to do a lot of eye contact as well.

I think my signiture move (once I've gotten his shaft all wet) is go to the base and suck the side of his cock as I move up the shaft. He doesn't know what to do and when I get to his head, I swallow him whole again. For some reason it seems to turn him on even more and of course when I give head, I never use my hands.

That's why I call it "the shaft."

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With the right guy and plenty of patience (hours of preparation involving opening up his ass very, very wide), I can fuck a guy with a full hard-on and both balls in his ass at the same time; a similar scenario involves jerking off with a full hand and and my dick in his ass,

OMG!!! I have had that fantasy for years, and would love to try it some time; both giving and receiving.... :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a baseball bat shaped cock and the widest part is right behind my glans. What I do is slide inside her fast and with long strokes, without hitting balls deep and without coming all the way out, just halfway out my glans. That way the widest part stretches her introitus entering and exitting her pussy.

Look at the first two .gif images (gifs_sexo_098.gif and gifs_sexo_133.gif) and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I have gotten compliments (i.e. "you are a goddess!") on my ability to ride a man with speed, energy and skill. I have been asked how I can keep it up for so long -- I really don't know. Excitement probably, mixed with a little bit of pride.

Being a bellydancer, have you incorporated any of the hip movements into your cowgirl grinding repertoire? (See the last 2 gif images). On the second to the last file (new101-sm), if the fit is perfect, then I'm grinding hard on the back wall and she feels the stretch.

:smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Knowing WHEN and HOW to find and hit a woman's G-spot. It is in different places for different women and you have to have the patience to learn where it is on them and then learn when to hit it. It can't be too soon into the process. Getting them all worked up and near the peak and then start working it... again some like it deep, some like it shallow, some fast, some slow. Learning how she likes it makes it so much better for her... and isn't that what it's all about?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sitting up, her legs wrapped round my back, i lift my legs up and down, moving her up and down my shaft.

All the girls I've done this with came within about 20 seconds. It's either effective, or I just got lucky lol.

I think that's called the yabyum position? At any rate, try that using one of those video rockers.