Your stance on PE?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Vestigial, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Vestigial

Gold Member

Or do you let it stand for you? ;)

My stance is varied as I don't follow most PE, but eh... i'm working on reduction anyway.

2. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

I don't really see why someone would have a problem with it... Most people workout to better their bodies... women get implants... is this really that farfetched to be wrong?

3. ASO

ASO New Member

I see it similar to exercising - but not to implants. It is a way to improve yourself. Also, from what I've read, exercises like jelqing - performed intelligently from time to time - are very good for the penis's health. They reduce the chance to get peyronie's disease and give fuller and firmer erections.

4. Vestigial

Gold Member

There are those that train their bodies like martial artists, there are those that follow infomercial exercise plans, there are those that go to the gym,.. there are those that abuse drugs and themselves in order to create a better looking body that loses function... wonder which delivers the quickest, easiest result. ;) Martial arts is closest my method. Not going for build (just control of it), just performance.

For those arguing on leaving it the way god intented,... afaik god did not put us here to do nothing. I kinda remember a feeling it was for admiring and maintaining his creations.

5. Vestigial

Gold Member

My stance on PE is not creating the world's largest telegraph pole, it's making something that is right for you.

6. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    I agree with making something right for you. I did it for a couple months and got some gains from it; I'm considering starting again but I certainly agree that many people go way over the top with it. A foot-long dong is not as useful/fun as people assume it is me thinks.

I'd gladly take 7 if I could get it though.

7. D_Percy Pelvis

D_Percy Pelvis Account Disabled

My stand on P.E is that it's real and it's a life changing tool.

Draft saved Draft deleted