Your Ten favorite sexy pieces of eye candy

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,

Dog gone it, this is a shallow thread! Since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I want to see what you behold and consider amazing. I have sorely missed my gallery of hunks and thought I would like to see what others male and female think are eye candy extraordinaire. Male or female, gay or straight. My inquiring mind wants to know... ifyou can find pics more the better....

Here is my list at the moment...

Jason Momoa
Calvin Lockhart
Johnny Depp
Rufus Sewell
Jimmy Jean Louis
Gary Cooper
Jimmy Smits
Russell Wong
Ian McShane
James Dean

As you well know, this may be my first ten....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Top 3 (right now)
1. Brendan Fraser
2. Gilles Marini
3. Paolo Nutini

Also...
4. Tom Welling
5. Johnny Depp
6. Orlando Bloom
(Can ya tell from #5 and 6 that I have a thing for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? :biggrin1:)
7. Olivier Sitruk (sp?)

Drawing a blank right now on 8-10, but I KNOW I've seen more than 7 sexy guys lately!

Those are just my current ones... I've also really liked looking at Rutger Hauer, Marc Singer, and Denzel Washington when they were younger (and Denzel still looks good! I haven't seen Marc Singer in a long time so I don't know what he looks like these days, but Rutger Hauer is showing his age now - he did look good for a long time though!)

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kobe Bryant
Ray Lewis
Ochocinco
Takashi Saito
Saif Gaddafi

Tariq Ramadan
Nouriel Roubini
Reza Aslan
Phil Bronstein
Mekhi Pfeiffer

Of course, should my boyfriend read this, he's the sexiest, flyest muthafucka on earth. :09:

Interesting... I've never heard of any of these guys except Kobe Bryant, and I don't like some of his history.... so that influences my judgment there.

And I have one more to add. After taking the "What Kind of Man Turns You On" test, there was a tough question for me - I had to choose between Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen. I actually chose Viggo based on the two pictures shown, and Orlando is on my list above already. So, add Viggo Mortensen to my list. (And yes, I have a thing for the Lord of the Rings movies as well as the Pirates of the Caribbean movies...)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting... I've never heard of any of these guys except Kobe Bryant, and I don't like some of his history.... so that influences my judgment there.

And I have one more to add. After taking the "What Kind of Man Turns You On" test, there was a tough question for me - I had to choose between Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen. I actually chose Viggo based on the two pictures shown, and Orlando is on my list above already. So, add Viggo Mortensen to my list. (And yes, I have a thing for the Lord of the Rings movies as well as the Pirates of the Caribbean movies...)

The thing about that test that got me is if this is all visual how do you know about the inner qualities? I was just pissed because i didnt get Johnny Depp.:biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Yes,

Dog gone it, this is a shallow thread! Since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I want to see what you behold and consider amazing. I have sorely missed my gallery of hunks and thought I would like to see what others male and female think are eye candy extraordinaire. Male or female, gay or straight. My inquiring mind wants to know... ifyou can find pics more the better....

Here is my list at the moment...

Jason Momoa
Calvin Lockhart
Johnny Depp
Rufus Sewell
Jimmy Jean Louis
Gary Cooper
Jimmy Smits
Russell Wong
Ian McShane
James Dean

As you well know, this may be my first ten....

yes, yes, yes, and yes! i sooo agree, especially russell wong. omg.. i've been so hot for him eversince seeing him in "the joy luck club" when i was a little girl... even if he did play a wife-beating cheater, i don't care! LOL.

Top 3 (right now)
1. Brendan Fraser
2. Gilles Marini
3. Paolo Nutini

Also...
4. Tom Welling
5. Johnny Depp
6. Orlando Bloom
(Can ya tell from #5 and 6 that I have a thing for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? :biggrin1:)
7. Olivier Sitruk (sp?)

Drawing a blank right now on 8-10, but I KNOW I've seen more than 7 sexy guys lately!

Those are just my current ones... I've also really liked looking at Rutger Hauer, Marc Singer, and Denzel Washington when they were younger (and Denzel still looks good! I haven't seen Marc Singer in a long time so I don't know what he looks like these days, but Rutger Hauer is showing his age now - he did look good for a long time though!)

i second #s 2, 4, 5, 6. and denzel... mmm! mmm! mmm! i love me some denzel :biggrin1:

Kobe Bryant
Ray Lewis
Ochocinco
Takashi Saito
Saif Gaddafi

Tariq Ramadan
Nouriel Roubini
Reza Aslan
Phil Bronstein
Mekhi Pfeiffer

Of course, should my boyfriend read this, he's the sexiest, flyest muthafucka on earth. :09:

omg... mekhi. how could i have forgotten about him? he is too hot for words. *drool* :tongue:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In no particular order...

Hugh Jackman
Matt Damon
Idris Elba
Morris Chestnut
Eric Dane
Jake Gyllenhal
Johnny Deep
Dwayne Johnson
Gerard Butler
Russell Crowe

Like Naughty, I might have to add 10 more at some point...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i am definitely with you on Ken watanabe and Robert Pattinsonand do not even mention Taylor Lautner that particular tenderoni!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In no particular order...

Hugh Jackman
Matt Damon
Idris Elba
Morris Chestnut
Eric Dane
Jake Gyllenhal
Johnny Deep
Dwayne Johnson
Gerard Butler
Russell Crowe

Like Naughty, I might have to add 10 more at some point...

Haha! I am definitely with you on Idris, Morris and Johnny, Dr. Lex!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though 100% hetero I can definitely appreciate your list. My favorites from your list are: Monica Bellucci (that pic doesnt do her justice), Brigit Bardot, Ursula Andress,Michelle Pfeiffer and Laetitia Casta.

thank you...i find them to be "classic" women...:biggrin1:

better pics of Monica
http://www.silverbeauties.com/Specials/Monica_Bellucci/image/Monica_Bellucci_041.JPG

http://www.jessicaloddo.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/monica-bellucci.jpg

http://img2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/263619.jpg

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Michelle Yeoh michelle yeoh - Google Images
Katherine Zeta Jones
Sophia Loren
Sinead O'Connor sinead o'connor - Google Images
Imam http://beautyfashionlife.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/iman-cosmetics-400a121307.jpg
Persian women http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STJ3neCOujI&NR=1
Tiguida Sissoko Tiguida - Google Images

I think Michelle Obama has a beautiful face that I could look at for hours, but I am not sure if I am allowed to call her candy? :smile:

I also love Helen Mirren's face

and of course, MB's ass.

Attachments

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay