Your thickest part

Turbo: Lets hear it, what part is your thickest.

I'll also start by saying myself I am thickest at the base, however the glans are quite big too, and definately bigger than the middle parts.

Rich2003: My shaft is actually the widest part- I would actually prefer my head to be a bit larger

SpeedoGuy: The flare of the head is widest. Thats true when flaccid and really true when erect.

SG

Longhornjok: The base, fairly symmetrical but fattens out an extra inch about 2" from the bottom... if that makes sense. :p

Donk: Base for me (7" girth), narrows to just over 6" in girth along the shaft and head. I like the slightly tapered shape as I think it makes for easier entry than if my head really flared.

prepky: hhuummm who to answer this, well the ridge of the head is about the same as the middle of the shaft, but I am uncut so soft, it all looks the same and hard, with the skin pulled back the middle of the shaft is the same girth at the ridge, I hope that makes sense....

gigantikok: I guess i'm one of the few where it seems to peak in thickness around the middle of the shaft somewhere. Most guys i talk to online say theirs usually is thickest at the base or the head. Interesting.

Rich2003: Don't worry Gig- I'm with u in that my mid shaft is thickest

hung: When flaccid: The base of the glans.

When erect: The middle of the shaft.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thickest part of my erected dick is the corona of the head. Considering shaft only the thickest is 'bout 1/2 of the way to the base, that being 5.5 inches around. I've always wished it to be thickest at the base, since that part would rub a clit harder when its length was pushed in the vigina. But, what the fuck, she usually screamed anyway!

fitandhung: My shaft is the thickest, bulges in the middle to over 7

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Thickest at the base here (just over 7" round). But I almost reach that figure at two other points: at the corona, and almost exactly at mid shaft. The glans overhang is emphasised by the fact that behind the head I have a relatively thin 'neck', hence the barb effect.

Sorry, probably TMI.

pumpingup4u: I am thickest at the base Imax out at just under 8" when I pump it.

dantien: An even 6.5" around except a bit more for the head...just like you DMW.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=dantien link=board=sex;num=1059335632;start=0#17 date=08/13/03 at 20:12:45]An even 6.5" around except a bit more for the head...just like you DMW.

[/quote]

Same way here...shaft is an even 6.5 from base to the head, the head is just a hair bigger.